• 19(current)
TheCocktailDB.com - An Open Cocktail Database with API
Hello everyone!

Have a simple question, can I publish android application with this API onboard?
(2022-04-14, 00:24)Antique Wrote: Hello everyone!

Have a simple question, can I publish android application with this API onboard?
Yes
Hey is there a way to loop through all cocktail IDs? I am trying to create a filter where a user enters in the ingredients they have and then receives a list of what they can make, thanks!.
Hey I rly like ur database. I´m a student and want to use it in my homework.

I try to use the test link with a fetch command in JS: fetch("www.thecocktaildb.com/api/json/v1/1/random.php"). But I always get a 404 (Not found).
Isnt the test link available anymore? I cant figure out what I do wrong.
Would be great If someone could help me fast.

Thanks in advance
Me
Hi everyone

For a personal project I'm trying to get the data of all the cocktails. I'm using python to read the urls. I use the api to search for all cocktails starting with a specific character and I iterate over all the letters and number. However, I notice that some drinks are missing (like Apple Pie with a Crust doesn't appear when I search cocktails starting with 'a'). Am I doing something wrong? Thank you.
(2022-05-27, 10:45)alienLdnb Wrote: Hey I rly like ur database. I´m a student and want to use it in my homework.

I try to use the test link with a fetch command in JS: fetch("www.thecocktaildb.com/api/json/v1/1/random.php"). But I always get a 404 (Not found).
Isnt the test link available anymore? I cant figure out what I do wrong.
Would be great If someone could help me fast.

Thanks in advance
Me
Hey there, I don't know if you fixed your error or not. But you need to add https:/ in front of the website. so like this fetch("https:/www.thecocktaildb.com/api/json/v1/1/random.php")
Hi! I started to learn web development so js+css+html and chose this API to learn with svelte Smile
You can check the final product here...(I'm sure i'll still learn new things and build it into the website)
https://cocktailsearcher.netlify.app
Nice example, thanks for showing it off.
Hi there, great database for cocktails lovers!
I have done some analysis of this database on my own. Is it ok to post my analysis result on another community website (specifically, Kaggle)?
Hello everyone!

Is there an api endpoint for all the drinks available? I see there are some for like popular drinks/latest drinks, but can't see one with all of them.
If not, will it be added soon?

Thank you in advance!
(2022-07-27, 10:52)thatkindofgirl Wrote: Hello everyone!

Is there an api endpoint for all the drinks available? I see there are some for like popular drinks/latest drinks, but can't see one with all of them.
If not, will it be added soon?

Thank you in advance!

Sure just filter by alcoholic.
(2022-07-27, 07:17)david_tw Wrote: Hi there, great database for cocktails lovers!
I have done some analysis of this database on my own. Is it ok to post my analysis result on another community website (specifically, Kaggle)?

Yep fine
apollo client and typescript:
Hi, I am trying to use the thecocktaildb with graphQL and typescript. I am using apollo client, but have some problem understanding how to get the data from the API with graphQL. Does anyone have any experience with it?

This is how I have set up the gql. I believe that this is where I have done something wrong:

const GET_DRINKS = gql`
query getDrinks{
drinks{
idDrink
strDrink
}
}
`;

thanks in advanced Smile
@zag Hey, Hi! Found you API  [URL deleted]. It nicely done. I want to implement the api in an android app can you give me the API Key For Larger Project. Thank you.

[mod edit] URL deleted - note Zag can still see it.
(2022-12-11, 18:50)imtiaz16 Wrote: @zag Hey, Hi! Found you API  [URL deleted]. It nicely done. I want to implement the api in an android app can you give me the API Key For Larger Project. Thank you.

[mod edit] URL deleted - note Zag can still see it.

Sure just sign up on Patreon. Link is on our front page.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheCocktailDB.com - An Open Cocktail Database with API2