Win Kodi 15.1 check mark on watched content only appears if item is celected
I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the confluence skin thread.

I just updated to Kodi 15.1 and the check marks on the TV Show Season and episodes only appear if they're selected. I can't find an option in the skin options to change this. Also movies and TV shows have still their check marks. Only Seasons and Episodes don't have them.

This is really annoying, since I can't see what is watched and what not on one look. I know I can select in the options to only show unseen items, but I like the check marks better.

Because this doesn't appear everywhere I'm not sure if this is intended or is a bug.
Hi,

Has anyone else had the issue where all Kodi TV and Movies views show watched films and episodes with a tick... except Media Info 3 which has stopped unless you hover over the show or movie. This has only happened to me on 15.1 rc and the new 15.1. If I roll back to 15.0 then its ok again.

Anyone else seen this?

Cheers.
Sorry I'm just not understanding your issue.... is it that your 'watched' status of movies are all ticked? or not? Please elaborate... skin type, etc.
Hi, I'm using default confluence skin. In v15 all watched shows & movies are ticked and I can see the ticks in all media views.

In v15.1 all watch shows & movies are ticked, but... I can see the ticks in all media views except for media info 3. The ticks only appear when scrolling over a show or movie.

If I roll back to v15 then all ticks are present in every media view. I prefer media info 3 so a bit disappointed the ticks don't appear on it in v15.1.

Hope this is clearer.
Looks like I've resolved this issue for now by extracting v15 confluence skin, installing v15.1 and then pasting v15 confluence skin into v15.1.

Media info 3 all working with watched ticks showing. Maybe something missing in the v15.1 confluence skin? Maybe others can post if they see this issue.

Thanks.
I am getting the same issue since upgrading to 15.1. It's pretty annoying as I rely on the watched checkmarks as well. I looked through all the settings and I didn't see anything there to change this behavior. I am guessing it's a new bug introduced with this update. Hopefully it gets fixed in the next maintenance release,
confirmed. i'll fix it.
it's only the Media Info3 view that's affected. all other views should work ok.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-08-18, 11:58)ronie Wrote: confirmed. i'll fix it.
it's only the Media Info3 view that's affected. all other views should work ok.

Thank you very much. I forgot to say which library view I had. I only have the media info 3 for Seasons and episodes, so that explains that.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/3cd9...9e1a1e45cc
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Is this gonna be integrated in the next release?
(2015-08-18, 12:13)Ryuuji Wrote: Is this gonna be integrated in the next release?

for sure :-)
Great, cause I don't know what to do with the github link.
Really appreciate you acknowledging this so quickly, Ronie. Thanks!
Same issue as the op. Noticed immediately after going from 15.0 to 15.1.

Media Info 3 doesn't show watched check marks unless your mouse is rolled over the item. Also noticing that some views, like media info and media info 2, have both the play icon and the check mark overlapping each other.
(2015-08-18, 15:23)vanmat Wrote: Media Info 3 doesn't show watched check marks unless your mouse is rolled over the item.
this bug will be fixed in the next release.
(2015-08-18, 15:23)vanmat Wrote: Also noticing that some views, like media info and media info 2, have both the play icon and the check mark overlapping each other.
that's an intentional change.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15.1 check mark on watched content only appears if item is celected0