• 129(current)
Release skin helper service
When the new version 1.0.84 will be available?
(2016-04-18, 17:33)arzaz Wrote: When the new version 1.0.84 will be available?

It's already been sent to the official repo, so soon enough it will be available.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-04-16, 17:45)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Is this available in lists?

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.X.DiscArt)

If not is there anyway to get the movie set discs in a list?

Hi Marcel, did you see the above? guess I'm just after confirmation on where those props can be used?

Also, is it possible to add a new background option for Recent TV shows, there is Random TV shows and Recent TV episodes but not Recent TV shows? is that possible?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Deleted.

Forget my previous request, found a workaround, thx Smile
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
hello everyone, i have a problem with this addon on a macbook air - apparently OSX has issues with folder that end with ".service" and it prevents access to those folder.
any way around this ?
thanks again
Hi marcel,
any way to use the animated posters, in widgets that come from the script? (ie random movies or something similar)
it's weird, but I see the animated poster, but its not animated, it's 'stuck' on the start of the gif. when I hit info (with the showinfo of the script) - it's working fine.
I do see animated posters in widgets that comes directly from the library, like recent movies, but when it comes to scripts, it's freezing.

tested on more than one setup.

thx
Hi Tomer,

sounds like you are using the wrong property, I've seen frozen ones when trying to use window.property in a list, are you using that? try switching to the ListItem props instead for lists? This is why Marcel creatd the Listitem props.
(2016-04-20, 12:35)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Tomer,

sounds like you are using the wrong property, I've seen frozen ones when trying to use window.property in a list, are you using that? try switching to the ListItem props instead for lists? This is why Marcel creatd the Listitem props.

yeah yeah, I've got it in your previous comment talking about it, thx.. I did tried both now.
are you not experience the same? can you try with widgets from the helper?

I tried to play with both variables as you see here:
https://github.com/tomer953/skin.phenome...s.xml#L453
even without conditions... (so ignore the home condition).
Ill try and see what happens with a skin helper widget buddy and let you know.
Hey Marcel,

Quick report about the constant stuffs Wink
Right now, the only thing I didn't try is the bulk mode but I'm going to very soon. All the others work perfectly without errors spotted in log. Really good job !
One little thing (as a request) ... would be to also clear a constant (I mean by completely removing the includes.xml concerned line and resetting the skin.string).

Something like :

Quote:RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=clearskinconstant,setting=PanelWidth|PanelPosX|PanelHeight|PanelPosY|etc)

Because names are dynamically given by my code, the includes.xml file can become huge if unused entries are not deleted (same for strings).

Cheers,
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-04-20, 12:16)tomer953 Wrote: any way to use the animated posters, in widgets that come from the script? (ie random movies or something similar)
it's weird, but I see the animated poster, but its not animated, it's 'stuck' on the start of the gif. when I hit info (with the showinfo of the script) - it's working fine.
I do see animated posters in widgets that comes directly from the library, like recent movies, but when it comes to scripts, it's freezing.

I noticed it too... Seems that animated gifs are not supported on the home screen within panels. Kodi bug or by design ?
Hi,

Just tested widgets on home and added the following:

Skin helper Recommend Movies
Skin helper top 250.

altered the corresponding VAR to include <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(animatedposter))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(animatedposter)]</value>

Recommend Movies shows the animatedposter but it is frozen but Top 250 is working, it shows the animated for Empire strikes back and it is animated?

both are 'panel' in my skinshortcuts include.

Strange?

EDIT; just switched widget positions and Top 250 is working ok again and 'Recommend movies' still frozen,
(2016-04-20, 14:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-20, 12:16)tomer953 Wrote: any way to use the animated posters, in widgets that come from the script? (ie random movies or something similar)

I noticed it too... Seems that animated gifs are not supported on the home screen within panels. Kodi bug or by design ?

ah, ok. but if so, how do you explain the fact that the animation is working in the home screen when it comes to "library widget" ? (ie movies-titles \ recently added)

Edit: thx Mike_Doc, so now we all three noticed the strange behaviour.. now what ? Smile
Hi All,

I must confess - I know nothing about this plugin - but was looking at a log file for eBooks and spotted the following error, so thought I would post it here in case it helps with fine-tuning the addon.

Code:
21:32:05 T:2053768480   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> MusicBrainz ERROR (servers busy?) - temporary disabling musicbrainz lookups (fallback to theaudiodb)
21:32:05 T:2053768480   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
21:32:05 T:2053768480   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/ArtworkUtils.py", line 845, in getMusicBrainzId
21:32:05 T:2053768480   ERROR:     MBalbums = m.search_release_groups(query=single_urlencode(try_encode(album)),limit=1,offset=None, strict=False, artist=single_urlencode(try_encode(artist)))
21:32:05 T:2053768480   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/musicbrainzngs/musicbrainz.py", line 954, in search_release_groups
21:32:05 T:2053768480   ERROR:     return _do_mb_search('release-group', query, fields, limit, offset, strict)
21:32:05 T:2053768480   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/musicbrainzngs/musicbrainz.py", line 718, in _do_mb_search
21:32:05 T:2053768480   ERROR:     clean_query = util._unicode(query)
21:32:05 T:2053768480   ERROR:   File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/musicbrainzngs/util.py", line 25, in _unicode
21:32:05 T:2053768480   ERROR:     unicode_string = string.decode(encoding, "ignore")
21:32:05 T:2053768480   ERROR: TypeError: decode() argument 1 must be string, not None

Original post was:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2316838

Thanks

Rob
Marcel
Is this missing in listItemMonitor.py or I am Wrong...For me this is working in line 416, but maybe you have this in other files...

Code:
WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.Banner")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.ClearLogo")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.DiscArt")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.FanArt")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.Thumb")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.ArtistThumb")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.AlbumThumb")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.Info")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.TrackList")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.SongCount")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.albumCount")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.AlbumList")
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.Player.Music.ExtraFanArt")
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18