• 241(current)
Release skin helper service
(2017-07-19, 08:53)Angelinas Wrote: Nop...same is with estuary.
I'll try always default skin, same resultat.
But this is irelevant, you have settings for that modul.This art should work for you.
Need for pvr to have omdb api key .....from this modul script use "media type"..and this is nessery to find
For fanart and tmdb to collect info.If you dont have omdb key all info and art are down.

Screenshot from original Estuary :

OMDB api key is needed to PVR artworks ?

I don't have OMDB api key and Skin Helper find artworks in context menu / artworks settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I have prolem with python dll...in program files mine system folder for python dll is empty...
I will try today version to see will be populated with new dll.(leia version from 18.7., before ihave instaled krypton)

You dont need to have omdb api for manual chosing art...you chose from select menu content - media_type (movie or tvshow).
For autoserching art need to have omdb key...script with scoring chose medi_type and find imdb number.

On mine raspi3 krypton instaled, all info and art yesterday was ok.

Edit:
I fixed mine Python and you have right....
Pvr from SHS dont working...in Leia version

I find isue in one string , can you test if this ok....if working I will Pull request on git hub
For me is working..@Guilouz can you test in your skin

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...ce/pull/93

Edit 2
Marcel already include this PR.....
@Marcel
Big tnx for quick update
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-07-19, 15:03)Angelinas Wrote: I have prolem with python dll...in program files mine system folder for python dll is empty...
I will try today version to see will be populated with new dll.(leia version from 18.7., before ihave instaled krypton)

You dont need to have omdb api for manual chosing art...you chose from select menu content - media_type (movie or tvshow).
For autoserching art need to have omdb key...script with scoring chose medi_type and find imdb number.

On mine raspi3 krypton instaled, all info and art yesterday was ok.

Edit:
I fixed mine Python and you have right....
Pvr from SHS dont working...in Leia version

I find isue in one string , can you test if this ok....if working I will Pull request on git hub
For me is working..@Guilouz can you test in your skin

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...ce/pull/93

Edit 2
Marcel already include this PR.....
@Marcel
Big tnx for quick update

Yes with this fix it's working now. Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Sorry to bring it up again, but i m still trying to make my aeon mq7 skin work to catch some info.

I have all API key working, all versions are correct, deleted simplecache.db file,
but all i have is, in the widget menu, the oscar icon.

watch gallery

If i go to the "info" menu on the single movie, i don't see anything on "awards" part. ("Premi:" in the pic)

watch gallery

Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help
(2017-07-20, 10:38)nikeb Wrote: If i go to the "info" menu on the single movie, i don't see anything on "awards" part. ("Premi:" in the pic)
That is skin isue, Wanilton make typo error
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListemItem.RottenTomatoes.Awards
Find in DialogVideoInfo.xml
word "Awards"...that textbox shuld have label like this
Code:
<label>[COLOR=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[31919] : [/COLOR]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Awards)]</label>
RottenTomatoes.Consensus want work for you Smile
Can you add:

SkinHelper.ListItem.Endtime

for moviesets please? ie. total off all films runtime to calc endtime.
Marcel,

I have been told that the Skin Helper script is responsible for the mini posters for movie sets.
I have my movie collection on 6 external drives & can only have two plugged into my media box at a time. I have just noticed that the mini posters for movie sets, that are part of my skin, are only showing for movies on drives that are connected, the others are just an empty space. The large posters for any film is showing up fine if the drive is disconnected, just not the mini ones. Is this something that can be fixed by the skinners or is there anything you can do for systems that have unconnected sources?

Thanks
[RESOLVED ISSUE] with extra fanart

[ISSUE] Issue with Extrafanart for TV shows and newly added Movies not displaying using EstuaryModV2? Extrafanart for movies imported prior to the issue show artwork as expected.

[RESOLUTION] Clear SimpleCache by deleting -- Userdata / Addon-data / Script.module.simplecache / Simplecache.db. reboot
@marcelveldt

There is strange issue with latest release, when I go to video library, open video info with clearlogo and banner provided by Skin Helper Service and I go back to home screen, I always have these loaded artworks.

Seem property not be cleared when exit library.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-07-09, 13:31)marcelveldt Wrote: Why not submit a PR so anyone can benefit ?
This is a opensource community, we create this software by participating together ;-)

I've never contributed to an open source project before so I wasn't sure how to do it. I'll try to submit one soon, within a couple days.
The following don't seem to be working anymore, they aren't returning any values:
  • SkinHelper.GlobalFanartBackground
  • SkinHelper.AllVideosBackground
  • SkinHelper.ListItem.Status
  • SkinHelper.ListItem.Airdate
  • SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt
Hi Marcel, I've been having problems in my skin since the last batch of updates.

Whenever I try to access the widgets from the Skin Shortcuts setup (I use the old "||BROWSE||script.skin.helper.service/?action=smartshortcuts" in my overrides.xml file) I get only an empty list, with some Skin Helper errors about "cannot import name detect_plugin_content" and a few other errors.

Here's a debug log. I've tried messing with it a bit, but the errors persist. Any idea what needs to be done?
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
@marcelveldt

Issues with setskinshortcutsproperty not working in the latest update
Code:
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinshortcutsproperty,header=$ADDON[script.skinshortcuts 32025],property=$INFO[Window.Property(WidgetName)])

Looks like a few errors in the log:
https://pastebin.com/FE7fMm3w
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Code:
SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB

SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TVDB

are also broken on video info dialog with latest update.

Code:
SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TMDB

is working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
latest update
WebService is all down with using cherrypy modul

-getpvrthumb
-gethumb
-getmusicart
-getartwork

Code:
10:47:24.102 T:4620   ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Timeout was reached(28) for http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=Kazoom&type=banner
10:47:27.021 T:4620   ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22) for http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=Suicide Squad&type=banner
10:47:30.790 T:1740   ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22) for http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=The First Avenger: Civil War&type=banner
10:47:30.856 T:1872 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\test\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\webservice.py", line 47, in default
                                                return eval("self.%s" % action)(**params)
                                              File "C:\Users\test\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\webservice.py", line 120, in getpvrthumb
                                                return self.handle_artwork(artwork, kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\test\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\webservice.py", line 174, in handle_artwork
                                                return self.handle_image(image)
                                              File "C:\Users\test\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\webservice.py", line 196, in handle_image
                                                raise cherrypy.HTTPError(404, "No image found matching the criteria")
                                            HTTPError: (404, 'No image found matching the criteria')
10:47:30.856 T:1872   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.webservice ! --> (404, 'No image found matching the criteria')
  • 241(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18