• 249(current)
Release skin helper service
I can't seem to get any skin helper functions to work

<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Hours)]:$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Minutes)]</label>

does nothing, for example.

<label>$INFO[ListItem.Duration]</label>

is working fine.

The Skin Helper Service is enabled. What am I missing? Do I have to add some configuration to the skin - couldn't find anything in the docs?
(2017-09-06, 08:45)fergudog Wrote: I can't seem to get any skin helper functions to work

<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Hours)]:$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Minutes)]</label>

does nothing, for example.

<label>$INFO[ListItem.Duration]</label>

is working fine.

The Skin Helper Service is enabled. What am I missing? Do I have to add some configuration to the skin - couldn't find anything in the docs?

If you try to use it in container it's normal it's not working. all property doesn't work in containers.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-06, 11:26)Guilouz Wrote: [

If you try to use it in container it's normal it's not working. all property doesn't work in containers.

this should be a Big Red Sign on the Wiki, i see this answer a lot lately
(2017-08-30, 08:46)Solo0815 Wrote: Is it just me or is
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearart)]
not always working?
If I use the http-request, there is always a image (if there is one online)
http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&amp;type=clearart
This is not for PVR, but for streams
For now, I'm using the http-request, because it works ...

SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearart

will be filled if;
1) The playing item has that already as listitem property
2) The content is PVR, you've enabled PVR-artwork and a match was found
3) The content is some other media, you've enabled extended artwork and a match was found
(2017-09-04, 08:25)Solo0815 Wrote: can't you have only one setting in SH-settings? And call the modules with e.g. "--debug"?
No, not without slowing down the script execution. I'll begin with adding the option to the metadata module, that is the big win.
Fixed in next update.

(2017-09-04, 08:25)Solo0815 Wrote: - remove the colon ":" from pvr_art_splittitlechar and make "( | ;" default
Consider done in next update.

(2017-09-04, 08:25)Solo0815 Wrote: - add "name"-filtering to http-requests also
strip all the "( | ;" from the search-string (e.g. http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&amp;type=clearart) and search afterwards
Explanation from Angelinas here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2637278
It's already like that, it uses both the same logic. TIP: Use ESCINFO instead of INFO to define the title for the web service, it might save you some headaches where some stuff gets stripped off or never reaches the web service.

(2017-09-04, 08:25)Solo0815 Wrote: - Please add "Player.Art.ChannelLogo" for actual playing "Recordings"
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ChannelLogo)] is working for the ListItem. Please add something like
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ChannelLogo)]
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2632464
fixed in next version.

(2017-09-04, 08:25)Solo0815 Wrote: - add properties for Recordings, when they are played
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2604217
will also be fixed in next update.
(2017-09-06, 11:52)meowmoo Wrote:
(2017-09-06, 11:26)Guilouz Wrote: [

this should be a Big Red Sign on the Wiki, i see this answer a lot lately

If you know how to add that to the wiki, feel free to edit it, the wiki can be edited publicly
(2017-06-16, 15:11)axbmcuser Wrote: What API key will i need to get back RottenTomatoes ratings? A TMDB API key or an OMDB API key? Confused. Big Grin
Thanks!

You don't need any API key, it will all work by default if you use the beta versions of my scripts (see first post for my beta repo).
The stable versions on Kodi repo will be updated asap.

Only if you want to speed up the artwork lookups you will need personal api keys
(2017-08-11, 11:19)JohnyBee Wrote: Download (missing) artwork to my custom folder only if there is no music artist folder in my music folders.
Useful for compilation.

E.g:
Having 2 folders:
First - "My music folder" with artist folders for my music albums.
Second - "My custom folder" with only artwork for other music artists (with compilation).
I do not want to add artists only from compilation to my misic folder.

Oh well, I understand your request but it's a really difficult one to implement because at that part of the code I have absolutely no idea where the artist originally originated from. My best suggestion would be if you just only use the "download art to my music folders" option. That will never create new folders and only use the existing folders where your music is stored. I guess the custom folder is only for those who either have a very messy music folder structure or just want to have all artwork scraped locally.

The only option I can think of which is a bit in between is a setting "Do not create new folders" which will prevent the script from creating any new artist folders in the custom artwork path.

(2017-08-11, 11:19)JohnyBee Wrote: Skin Helper Service Now:
Eg for music artist Scorpions:
Skin Helper Service copies Artworks to the folder my_music_folder/scorpions
and
Skin Helper Service copies Artworks to the folder my_custom_folder/scorpions (Creates scorpions directory).

Artworks are mirrored.

I do not want Skin Helper Service to copy (and/or create new folder) Artworks to my_custom_folder if the "my_music_folder" artist folder exists.

Well, you have enabled both options so you basically did this yourself. Like I explained above, why not choose between one of the 2 ?
Having them both enabled is a bit overkill if you ask me.

Adding a setting to not download art if the artist is already in the library is not going to work because what happens if you listen to a radio stream or other stream like spotify with an artist that is actually in your library but the album/track is not ?

Suggestion: Set both settings to your music folder. That way you have an all-in one folder structure where both your music and your artwork is stored.
Maybe that together with an option to never create any new artist folders will be what you're after ?
(2017-08-12, 04:49)pkscout Wrote: Changing Time for Cache Expiration?

I noticed today that the local cache of images and information for my PVR timers had expired. No big deal until I got to shows where I'd had to do a manual search to get the right artwork and info. When I highlight a show like that it downloads the wrong information again. So every time the cache expires I have a fair number of shows that will download the wrong info. I figure the easiest thing to do is just to set the cache to never expire (or expire very, very rarely). Is there some way to set that? Alternatively, is there some way that the lookup mechanism could remember the manual search params and the artwork I selected?

I get your point. Now it's using the default cache expiration (30 days) for all pvr lookups, regardless if it's a liveTV show, recording etc.
What I will do is follow your suggestion and set the cache expiration to 1 year (or something like that) when you manually override an item.

Secondly, I'm interested in why it's failing on many shows with the auto detect. Do you have very obscure program names?
In the settings for the metadata module there are some interesting regex options which maybe can help you to finetune the scraper to better detect your situation.
(2017-08-12, 10:58)Angelinas Wrote: can you set limmit for downloading extrafanart (Fanart,thumb and poster).

added an option for that, available in next update
(2017-09-04, 23:04)meowmoo Wrote: thats great, because AS and Radio streams are not optimal in my opinion, so its great i can use SHS, I edit my skin and it works perfect
thanks again for all your work

You're welcome !
@marcelveldt

Hey Marcel,

I use the cast listing a lot and noticed that it will not populate after a while. The log don't throw any errors, but I assume that it has something to do with the caching. Is there any way to bypass it?

And fetching the cast by ListItem.TvShowTitle (for example) does not work, if the item has a numeric name. I guess the script think it's a DBID. Maybe creating a different argument to select DBID or By Name would solve the issue.

Edit:
Made a quick video with the issue. The cast populates at the beginning but stops after a while on the other items. My logs are empty.

https://youtu.be/DQ9EQKcG_Mw
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Can I Request something like SkinHelper.ListItem.LastFM.ArtistBio
or is it allready added and just missing from the wiki?
(2017-09-07, 12:35)meowmoo Wrote: Can I Request something like SkinHelper.ListItem.LastFM.ArtistBio
or is it allready added and just missing from the wiki?

Just use skinhelper.listitem.plot
It will be filled with artist bio or album info if you enabled the scraper

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Marcelveldt

In widgets, can you condition to display all top250 movies and tvshows?
  • 249(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18