• 259(current)
Release skin helper service
Good to see music clearart being supported Wink Thanks!
Just checking in. Ratings (rotten, imdb, metacritic) are not working at the moment, right? Stopped working for me on all devices in the last weeks. Don't know the exact day though.

Thanks! Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
(2017-12-06, 18:44)axbmcuser Wrote: Just checking in. Ratings (rotten, imdb, metacritic) are not working at the moment, right? Stopped working for me on all devices in the last weeks. Don't know the exact day though.

Thanks! Smile
 I confirm.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I can't confirm.....
Mine all working,all script are from github.
Maybe you gays don't have regular Api key for OMDB....
try to add direct Api keys for OMDB and see are you have all info
http://www.omdbapi.com/?apikey=YourApiKe...atoes=True
Without this info all your ratings will be empty.Marcel key in omdb.py doesen't work for some times.Need to have personal ApiKey for all yours missing info.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-12-06, 22:49)Angelinas Wrote: Maybe you gays don't have regular Api key for OMDB....

Think you meant guys Rofl Rofl
You sure about that?
That “a” key is pretty far from the “u” key... Tongue
Hi Marcel,
Take a look at post 3810, please
It still does not work correctly ( Skin Helper Service version = 1.1.24, Metadata and Artwork module version = 1.0.17 )
JB
@JohnyBee

musicartwork.py  Owerwrite original (this should fix missing code for creating Album folder)
Just test how work mine changes as PR to Marcel 8.8.2017......He change but,have some trouble with creating Album name (without this folder, some art download to Artist name folder)
That is Your isue Smile
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.mo...l/14/files

download this file
https://mega.nz/#!LYAT0BRZ!wm9UXTp0n4wg6...7S_hfgW8yc
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-12-06, 18:44)axbmcuser Wrote: Just checking in. Ratings (rotten, imdb, metacritic) are not working at the moment, right? Stopped working for me on all devices in the last weeks. Don't know the exact day though.

Thanks! Smile
 Noticed today that the movies I had still have RT and metacritic ratings but the ones I added in the last days not and looks like there is no way to get it work. Any idea?
(2017-12-06, 22:49)Angelinas Wrote: I can't confirm.....
Mine all working,all script are from github.
Maybe you gays don't have regular Api key for OMDB....
try to add direct Api keys for OMDB and see are you have all info
http://www.omdbapi.com/?apikey=YourApiKe...atoes=True
Without this info all your ratings will be empty.Marcel key in omdb.py doesen't work for some times.Need to have personal ApiKey for all yours missing info.
Adding my key here I get the info (changing "YourApiKey" the my key) but it's not working in Kodi, meaning that the last movies I added are not getting any rating.
Hi Marcel

Be nice if you could have an option in settings for how long to cache the movie ratings for. Let the user enter the amount of days to keep cache.

As i only need to recache movie ratings every few months or so be nice to have option in settings without having to edit the py scripts manually.

Thanks
Where do yo put the OMDB API at
(2017-12-10, 10:17)lathie Wrote: Where do yo put the OMDB API at

Go to settings-->system-->addons-->manage dependicies-->metadata utilis-->configure-->info-->enter OMDb API.

Make sure you delete the simplecache.db file after in .Kodi/user data/addondata/scriptmodule.simplecache.

Ratings should populate again

Hope this helps
(2017-12-10, 15:42)the_bo Wrote:
(2017-12-10, 10:17)lathie Wrote: Where do yo put the OMDB API at

Go to settings-->system-->addons-->manage dependicies-->metadata utilis-->configure-->info-->enter OMDb API.

Make sure you delete the simplecache.db file after in .Kodi/user data/addondata/scriptmodule.simplecache.

Ratings should populate again

Hope this helps 
Does this work with the free API key or only patron? I put my free API key in and am still not getting any ratings being populated.
Update:  I updated Artwork Downloader and switched to Universal Movie Scraper (as pointed out in the relative thread), rewrote all my API keys in the AD config section and now I got RT ratings again. Even if the things don't look so related I can't call this a coincidence.
  • 259(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18