• 99(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-02-22, 16:59)Jayz2K Wrote: A sliderex would also be awesome, but icing on the cake Wink
One great thing with skinsettings is the file is stored in extras folder, I really enjoy having those scripted ones out of the main skin folder but AFAIK, it's not possible to include a file from outside this main. Also, would be interresting having more than one script-skin_helper_service-Constants.xml file (to separate settings sets) but seems hard to implement even by numbering the files.

It's a quick though but what do you think ?

This is all do-able pretty easy but I'd like to suggest the following changes.
I will do some basic coding for you to test and from that we can work further up.
(2016-02-22, 18:58)tomer953 Wrote: 1. clearing the properties from the skinshortcuts dialog is not working. http://pastebin.com/K4yHm0RD
i'm clicking on the "none" button, the picker closed, and the property is stay. (I check with labels for easy debugging)
2. in strings case, the none button seems to work, but is setting "None" to the string, and in my skin I check for IsEmpty, and not comparing to None.
Code:
<setting id="list_bg_color" type="string">None</setting>
is it possible to reset the string? will save me a lot of coding.

10Q

1. Should now be fixed on Git, please test.

2. Clearing the skin will be a terrible wrong idea because it will collide with any defaults you set in your skin when it's empty. Better to check against None
(2016-02-22, 22:05)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 18:58)tomer953 Wrote: 1. clearing the properties from the skinshortcuts dialog is not working. http://pastebin.com/K4yHm0RD
i'm clicking on the "none" button, the picker closed, and the property is stay. (I check with labels for easy debugging)
2. in strings case, the none button seems to work, but is setting "None" to the string, and in my skin I check for IsEmpty, and not comparing to None.
Code:
<setting id="list_bg_color" type="string">None</setting>
is it possible to reset the string? will save me a lot of coding.

10Q

1. Should now be fixed on Git, please test.

2. Clearing the skin will be a terrible wrong idea because it will collide with any defaults you set in your skin when it's empty. Better to check against None

1. working! thanks
2. mmm, actually my defaults values is come to play when the string IsEmpty, for example:
Code:
<variable name="main_color">
    <value condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(main_color))">$INFO[Skin.String(main_color)]</value>
    <value>FFE66A4F</value>
</variable>

now with the "None" option, I will need to add !StringCompare(...,None) to the first condition.. and do that in all my skin variable.. so In my case, it won't collide.
If you\other skinners, made it differently from my way - so I'll fix my code, but just wanted to show you that no problem in my code to reset the string..
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-02-22, 21:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 18:15)sualfred Wrote: Thanks, but something is broken. I get no results anymore.

Maybe I should have tested it a little bit ;-)

Now fixed on Git.

Thanks for the fast fix. It's working again for the movies, but no results for TV Shows Smile

No errors in the log.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2016-02-22, 16:28)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-20, 00:30)Rjsachse Wrote: Only way I got it to change is by editing the code and xhanging 1 value on that line refresh skin then change back the value and refresh.

Hmm, I'm starting to think this is a chicken and the egg kind of issue...
I guess the System.Time infolabels aren't available in the container too.
Only thing that comes to my mind is try setting something that is actually available in the container itself, such as $INFO[ListItem.Label]

To clarify I am trying in a group list - image control. Might have to try with a label to see if it is changing
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2016-02-22, 22:52)tomer953 Wrote: 2. mmm, actually my defaults values is come to play when the string IsEmpty, for example:
Code:
    <value condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(main_color))">$INFO[Skin.String(main_color)]</value>
    <value>FFE66A4F</value>
</variable>

now with the "None" option, I will need to add !StringCompare(...,None) to the first condition.. and do that in all my skin variable.. so In my case, it won't collide.
If you\other skinners, made it differently from my way - so I'll fix my code, but just wanted to show you that no problem in my code to reset the string..

You can drop the extra variable and call the skin string directly.
Just it's default somewhere in the onload of your home window for example:

<onload condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(main_color))">Skin.SetString(main_color,FFE66A4F)</onload>

Get what I mean ?
(2016-02-22, 23:02)sualfred Wrote: Thanks for the fast fix. It's working again for the movies, but no results for TV Shows Smile

Did you restart Kodi ?
Yep? ^^
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
(2016-02-23, 01:04)sualfred Wrote: Yep? ^^

Strange... working fine on my end
(2016-02-23, 01:01)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 22:52)tomer953 Wrote: 2. mmm, actually my defaults values is come to play when the string IsEmpty, for example:
Code:
    <value>FFE66A4F</value>
</variable>

You can drop the extra variable and call the skin string directly.
Just it's default somewhere in the onload of your home window for example:

<onload condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(main_color))">Skin.SetString(main_color,FFE66A4F)</onload>

Get what I mean ?
I get it, and I used that way in my old mods, but in Phenomenal I wanted to give up all the massive "onloads"..
but ok, leave it for me, I will add the None check... one last question - it is always "None" in English or the translated string?
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-02-23, 01:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 01:04)sualfred Wrote: Yep? ^^

Strange... working fine on my end

Damn new laptop. Forgot to flag some shows as watched ^^ My fault, sorry. Works great.

And if you add a "random movie/show" as content provider, I will owe you some more beer Smile
(2016-02-23, 09:15)tomer953 Wrote: I get it, and I used that way in my old mods, but in Phenomenal I wanted to give up all the massive "onloads"..
but ok, leave it for me, I will add the None check... one last question - it is always "None" in English or the translated string?

The value is None and the .label is the translated variant.

Take a look at Titan skin, IncludesDefaultSkinSettings.xml it's a clean implementation of how to set some defaults for your skin without continuous hammering with onload
Hi Marcel.

I use
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=nextepisodes&amp;limit=20&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]
in the Rapier skin.

Everything works perfectly for me on several platforms and Kodi versions.

However, a user has reported a strange issue.

(2016-02-21, 20:08)jmarcon Wrote: I'm having a small issue with the "In Progress" tv shows widget. For some reason, it has started to show tv shows which I have not yet started to watch. This has started to do so a few days ago when I was still using Jarvis RC3. I just updated to stable release Jarvis but the issue is still present. I have tried to mark as watched then unwatched the tv shows in question but it didn't solve it.

You can see the thread here.

Any idea what's going on?

Cheers
Gade
(2016-02-23, 23:57)Gade Wrote: Hi Marcel.

I use
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=nextepisodes&amp;limit=20&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]
in the Rapier skin.

Everything works perfectly for me on several platforms and Kodi versions.

However, a user has reported a strange issue.

(2016-02-21, 20:08)jmarcon Wrote: I'm having a small issue with the "In Progress" tv shows widget. For some reason, it has started to show tv shows which I have not yet started to watch. This has started to do so a few days ago when I was still using Jarvis RC3. I just updated to stable release Jarvis but the issue is still present. I have tried to mark as watched then unwatched the tv shows in question but it didn't solve it.

You can see the thread here.

Any idea what's going on?

Cheers
Gade

The user is talking about the "In progress Tv Shows widget" that would be something else than the "next episodes" widget.
Sure he's referring to next episodes and not the kodi default In progress node ?
(2016-02-24, 00:27)marcelveldt Wrote: The user is talking about the "In progress Tv Shows widget" that would be something else than the "next episodes" widget.
Sure he's referring to next episodes and not the kodi default In progress node ?

The widget is just called "In Progress" and refers to episodes (same as recently added), but it's located at the home screen tv shows category.

And he mentions first episode of unwatched tv shows showing in the widget.
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18