• 5(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-08-22, 13:55)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 20:12)Jayz2K Wrote: It was just an idea Marcel, had more in mind a really simple query on ListItem.Title when focus kept on a channel. Scanning all channels for getting thumbs sounds too hungry in my opinion even more when you have hundreds of them. Lookup for the show is a good idea but you're right, not reliable (for exemple my epg returns truncated titles). If you want to give it a go, I'll test for sure otherwise don't waste time on this, it's a Skinner's obsession Wink.

OK, I gave it a shot and it's actually working :-)

Get the latest version from Git and in the updated readme, see "Auto thumb generator"
Gotta test this ASAP ! What a huge step forward for PVR ! Incredible Marcel ... incredible !

EDIT : Tested ... and it works ! Absolutly amazing !
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-08-22, 13:20)im85288 Wrote: The more I look at the features the more awesome this script is, well done again Marcel.

For the custom widgets, the smartshorcuts are not showing for me when adding this to the overrides.xml
Code:
<widget label="Widgets" type="32010">||BROWSE||script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&amp;path=skinplaylists,librarydataprovider,scriptwidgets,extendedinfo,smartshortcuts,pvr,smartishwidgets</widget>

The others do appear though and I can select smartshorcuts to add in the main menu section. Could this be a bug or is there something I did not configure correctly.

Also would you consider adding the following from extended info:

Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=youtubeusersearch&amp;&amp;id=Eurogamer
      plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=youtubeusersearch&amp;&amp;id=Engadget
      plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=youtubeusersearch&amp;&amp;id=MobileTechReview

Cheers

Both fixed on Git.
Hi Marcel,

Firstly, thank you very much for the work done on this quite excellent helper. I myself am not too good on skinning and doing the best I can but feel once I understand how to use this helper then it will help me greatly in both attempting to update and improve my skin and also adding to it in the future, so again thank you very much.

Would it be possible to have a new move set property such as:

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.Fanart)

which would return all the fanarts for the movies in the set, is that possible?

Thanks,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-08-22, 16:50)Mike_Doc Wrote: Would it be possible to have a new move set property such as:

Thanks,

Mike.

Good one...
this and my earlier request for CDART.1,CDART2, etc will give me a lot of power in the movie sets view.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-08-22, 16:50)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Firstly, thank you very much for the work done on this quite excellent helper. I myself am not too good on skinning and doing the best I can but feel once I understand how to use this helper then it will help me greatly in both attempting to update and improve my skin and also adding to it in the future, so again thank you very much.

Would it be possible to have a new move set property such as:

Thanks,

Mike.
+1 ... A concatened string of contained Titles separated with [CR] to use in a textbox should be great too.

(2015-08-22, 18:43)Jayz2K Wrote: +1 ... A concatened string of contained Titles separated with [CR] to use in a textbox should be great too.

The SkinHelper.MovieSet.Title should already give you that...
(2015-08-23, 00:52)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 18:43)Jayz2K Wrote: +1 ... A concatened string of contained Titles separated with [CR] to use in a textbox should be great too.

The SkinHelper.MovieSet.Title should already give you that...
Hmmm, my bad, missed it.

(2015-08-22, 17:38)tomer953 Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 16:50)Mike_Doc Wrote: Would it be possible to have a new move set property such as:

Thanks,

Mike.

Good one...
this and my earlier request for CDART.1,CDART2, etc will give me a lot of power in the movie sets view.

I have added the artwork properties for the individual movies in the set. See the updated readme and get latest version from git.
Also note that the ExtraFanArt property is also available which will auto-rotate the images in the set for you
Erm, Wow. Thank you very much Marcel. The new Movie set additions look great.

Is it possible to get the first 4 fanarts when then extrafanart folder exist i.e.

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Extrafanart1)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Extrafanart2)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Extrafanart3)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Extrafanart4)

I'd like to use the first 4 extrafanarts as separate images but depending on however the user scrapped / added them then they can have any name so just wondered if there was some way for you to grab the first 4 images into properties?

Mike.
Also,

is it possible to get the cast info for a movie / tvshow at all? from what I've read it seems Cast is only available in DialogVideoInfo but if you could open the cast list up that would be fantastic? If you could can you see if also possible for moviesets, but that may be asking too much?

Thanks,

Mike.
marcel, somewhere in page 2 I reported that users who added some 'tricky' favourites like this one has a problem:
Code:
<favourite name="Billboard Top10">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.spotitube/&apos;?limit=10&amp;mode=listBillboardCharts&amp;type=play&amp;url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.billboard.com%2frss%2fcharts%2fhot-100&quot;,return)</favourite>
your script make those one auto playing... when startup, or after few minutes...
Hope you can prevent it from actually run the scripts....

Also I reported about some LOG IN Failed in extendedinfo and session error as well, and clear cache is solving it, but after I added your script to my skin, a lot of users complained aboutt that issuse, any way I can make clear the cache for them in the skin side? or maybe you have a way to prevent it? [I think I posted debug log in page 2 about it]
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Hi again Marcel.

When you have the time, could you please see if it is possible to have:

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.Tracks)

That holds all the tracks for an album and if possible like track number - track title with [CR] separators between tracks?

Also, do I have to do anything special to get Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.LogoArt) to work, pulled latest from git and attempted to use this but it failed, put in my own solution for getting artist logo and that worked so just wondering if there is something I have to do?

Thanks,

Mike.
(2015-08-21, 14:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 10:58)Jayz2K Wrote: can you add an optional filtering on backup the same way script.toolbox does ? In fact I'm using this to export / import templates made for views by filtering the skin.strings names. I think you use this hardcoded for color sets by filtering "color" prefix.

Added on Git. See updated readme.

Hi Marcel, I'm connecting your script and I get an error on the backup feature. Tried with / without filter and it always return a dialog box saying "An error as occured creating the backup!"

EDIT : Log returns this :
Code:
12:25:52 T:4504  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR while creating backup ! --> 'name'

(2015-08-25, 12:25)Jayz2K Wrote: Hi Marcel, I'm connecting your script and I get an error on the backup feature. Tried with / without filter and it always return a dialog box saying "An error as occured creating the backup!"

Can you provide me the Kodi logfile ?
(2015-08-25, 12:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 12:25)Jayz2K Wrote: Hi Marcel, I'm connecting your script and I get an error on the backup feature. Tried with / without filter and it always return a dialog box saying "An error as occured creating the backup!"

Can you provide me the Kodi logfile ?

EDIT :

Complete log (line 2701) :
KOver LOG

You will also see I get the same errors as others with the LOGIN FAILED kaitoasts.

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18