• 20(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-09-20, 20:01)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-09-20, 09:48)Angelinas Wrote: (Resolution) small isue with two lines(setdetails), fixed this and working like charm Smile
Also fix studio (not working from your github)
Compare mine changes and find mistake in your git hub...

Actually the code was already right but there was some old info in your cache. I changed it to not persistant cache the setdetails (as it should only cache for the session, not forever)
Could you please test latest Git ?
You right.....all working tnx

From my view you only need to set Codec now is Audio ,mising video...add this and I wont complain Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-09-20, 20:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-09-20, 12:21)Jayz2K Wrote: However, made the same with promptfilename=true but I don't get the prompt. Do you have this working ?

Sorry, my mistake... typo :-)
Please check latest Git.

Excellent Marcel ! Everything working fine on my side Smile
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-09-20, 20:26)Angelinas Wrote: From my view you only need to set Codec now is Audio ,mising video...add this and I wont complain Smile

?? I'm not sure I understand.. Do you want me to add the audio-details too ?
(2015-09-20, 20:22)tomer953 Wrote: his debug log when backup in running: http://pastebin.com/jvXmgkV7

OK, please try latest Git, I might just have fixed it...
BTW: no need to turn on Kodi debug logging, the script will write errors in the log on it's own.
Confirmed Fix (both issus) - Great work!
I should be your offical beta tester lol
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
This is old picture ,but this just to see what I talking about.

(2015-09-20, 22:55)marcelveldt Wrote: ?? I'm not sure I understand.. Do you want me to add the audio-details too ?
Nop .Now with
PHP Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.0.Codec)] 
resultats is label from strAudioCodec.(ac , mp3 , ac3...)
Opinion is that should be from strVideoCodec (h264 , avc1 , xvid , mp4v , dx50....).

Ok for me to stay this codec and show audio codec ,but then you can add new properties for video codec....with code
PHP Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.0.VideoCodec)] 
this missing now.
(2015-09-21, 07:37)tomer953 Wrote: Confirmed Fix (both issus) - Great work!
I should be your offical beta tester lol

Great! Thanks for testing, especially the unicode support!
(2015-09-21, 10:22)Angelinas Wrote: resultats is label from strAudioCodec.(ac , mp3 , ac3...)
Opinion is that should be from strVideoCodec (h264 , avc1 , xvid , mp4v , dx50....).

Ah, okay now I see. Small mistake indeed.
Just fixed it and also added audiostream details.
See latest Git.
Marcel, me and my skin users is checking the backup\restore options, were using it to share our menus\bg\icons etc.
I backuped my menu - passed to a friend, he restore it - worked.
now, when he create a backup, the backup files is small - without the bgs and icons - which is means that your script ignore it after the restore.
that makes me wonder if it save the new bg and icons in skins dir, which will get overwrite after skin updates ?
(2015-09-21, 14:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-09-21, 10:22)Angelinas Wrote: resultats is label from strAudioCodec.(ac , mp3 , ac3...)

Ah, okay now I see. Small mistake indeed.
Just fixed it and also added audiostream details.
See latest Git.
More than I expected. Now I have to rewrite the flag bar at least two rows to see the details that you include.....

Working like all movies,excelant job .Big tnx
Just to send Marcos to include in new AeonMQ6 v 3.0 (You must published to offical repo...great script)

(2015-09-21, 19:54)tomer953 Wrote: Marcel, me and my skin users is checking the backup\restore options, were using it to share our menus\bg\icons etc.
I backuped my menu - passed to a friend, he restore it - worked.
now, when he create a backup, the backup files is small - without the bgs and icons - which is means that your script ignore it after the restore.
that makes me wonder if it save the new bg and icons in skins dir, which will get overwrite after skin updates ?
Oops, small mistake in code. Now fixed on Git.
Now that the current features are stable and enough tested (and free of unicode errors) I'll submit it to the Kodi repo within a few days.

@tomer953: Do you have time to translate the language file ?
Of course. Will do untill tomorrow
Ive done, see PM please
Ive Just notice: http://pastebin.com/0bz2RGRn
appear every few seconds in the log.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18