• 23(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-09-25, 00:01)Jayz2K Wrote: Hi Marcel, not sure this is skin.helper relative but since it appears both in library.data.provider path and yours, I'm asking this here first. My issue is I have a "card" view with plot inside a container which doesn't show. Plot is fine with this view in all MyXXXNav.xml and plot for widget is also fine for widgets outside the Container. But as soon as it's inside a widget's Container, it is empty. Maybe you have an idea or is this just KODI relative ? Thanks

You mean you try to open a plugin path from the addon in a container, right ?
If it is just Listitem.Plot it should work, the only issue I'm aware of is that you can't use a window property inside a container itemlayout.

What are you trying to show ?
(2015-09-24, 10:46)tomer953 Wrote: Nope, its not kodi default.
If You Hit "Enter" and the OSD Is up, It stays untill action (Back\stop\esc etc...)

This is tricky to implement... Offcourse I can detect that the OSD is opened and close it after x seconds but there is no way to tell if the user is navigating through the OSD. So, when you're clicking through the buttons it will auto close. I don't think that will be very usefull for users ;-)

If you really want to have this in your skin, I'd suggest you to implement it using skin code...
Just set a timer at the onload of the OSD that will close the OSD after x seconds.
To prevent it from auto-closing while the user is navigating you can reset the timer at the onfocus of your osd buttons.
(2015-09-28, 11:26)marcelveldt Wrote: You mean you try to open a plugin path from the addon in a container, right ?
If it is just Listitem.Plot it should work, the only issue I'm aware of is that you can't use a window property inside a container itemlayout.

What are you trying to show ?

It's just a ListItem.Plot. But I'm facing another problem due to includes not refreshing and I'm thinking now this could be much linked to this too and relative to my request here :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2117384

Not 100% sure but have to try again when Bob will cook something for that Wink
Will keep you in touch then.

EDIT : Confirmed working now Smile ... so not a container issue.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Not an issue as such but when installing this from a repo (my own test repo), I noticed that it shows up as a Video add-on. This is because xbmc.python.pluginsource is the first extension defined in addon.xml -> https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...on.xml#L10

Would it make more sense if it showed as a Service add-on? It should just be a case of moving the xbmc.service extension to the top.

Alternatively the first extension could be the xbmc.python.library one. I think that would have the effect of it being installable only as a dependency, not manually through the addon manager. Similar to script.skinshortcuts.

Sorry if this point has already been addressed, I haven't been through the whole thread.
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...
(2015-09-28, 10:15)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-09-27, 15:26)im85288 Wrote: Hi Marcel,

I submitted a pull request for including the rotten tomatoes rating and audience score. Overall I'm pretty happy with it but maybe the cache should be extended to last a certain number of days as it seems to be created on each session. Anyway please review and let me know if there's any problems. Cheers

Thanks for this Ian, as far as I can tell it's working flawless.

As for the cache: I've been working on that last couple of days and it's greatly improved.

Great thanks for merging, I've tested a lot myself and all seems good. If anyone else can give it a try (check readme for property's) that would be much appreciated. Cheers
Just run newest from git hub....

Sorry but have to meny errors
-Pvr doesent work at all,(all images are empty)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-09-28, 20:58)Angelinas Wrote: Just run newest from git hub....

Sorry but have to meny erroros

-Pvr doesent work at all,(all images are empty)

Log?
Was just about to report the same thing regarding PVR images not working. I can get a log if required?

This is the sort of thing I see in the log:

Code:
20:40:21 T:18548  NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] Running: YouTube (5.1.9) on Isengard (16.0) with Python 2.7.8
20:40:23 T:17804  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> searchYoutubeImage - YOUTUBE match found for The Bone Collector Sky Thriller
20:40:23 T:17804  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> finished loading pluginentry
20:40:24 T:23932  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> TMDB match NOT found for The Bone Collector Sky Thriller !
20:40:24 T:23932  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> getTMDBimage - GOOGLE match found for The Bone Collector Sky Thriller !
20:40:24 T:23184  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
20:40:24 T:23184  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:40:24 T:23184  NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] Running: YouTube (5.1.9) on Isengard (16.0) with Python 2.7.8
20:40:29 T:23932  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> searchYoutubeImage - YOUTUBE match found for The Bone Collector Sky Thriller
20:40:29 T:23932  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> finished loading pluginentry
20:40:29 T:18016  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> TMDB match NOT found for 27 Dresses Sky DramaRom !
20:40:30 T:18016  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> getTMDBimage - GOOGLE match NOT found for 27 Dresses Sky DramaRom
http://pastebin.com/qwCZYepg
just cut from all error, I have too menu (MOD of skin AeonMQ6)
But this is intertest .....when I started from clean version of AeonMQ6 with old version of script,everything is populate with images(poster,funart & thumb),with newest I dont have error but nothing work (all Blank)
(2015-09-28, 21:58)Angelinas Wrote: http://pastebin.com/qwCZYepg
just cut from all error, I have too menu (MOD of skin AeonMQ6)
But this is intertest .....when I started from clean version of AeonMQ6 with old version of script,everything is populate with images(poster,funart & thumb),with newest I dont have error but nothing work (all Blank)

Are you sure you got the latest version from Git?
Yes I am Sure,now I try from history to find when is broken
this also not working
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...e1434f3a00
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...88a1743b5a

edit:have some trouble have install last two in new folder,forget last two
One request to get in before this gets onto the repo - would you consider renaming the script? Smile

On mac, anything that ends with a .service extension is seen as a Service (they're like little helper apps), and so Macs treat this as such. It doesn't cause any major problems - the icon is wrong, and it can't be opened by double-clicking on it in Finder (you have to right-click and 'Show Package Contents').

Not a major thing, so no worries if you won't (and I get that it might cause untold issues doing so at this late stage!) Smile
(2015-09-28, 22:28)Angelinas Wrote: Yes I am Sure,now I try from history to find when is broken
this also not working
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...e1434f3a00
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...88a1743b5a

edit:have some trouble have install last two in new folder,forget last two

Please try latest Git. It should all be fixed now.
(2015-09-28, 22:49)BobCratchett Wrote: One request to get in before this gets onto the repo - would you consider renaming the script? Smile

On mac, anything that ends with a .service extension is seen as a Service (they're like little helper apps), and so Macs treat this as such. It doesn't cause any major problems - the icon is wrong, and it can't be opened by double-clicking on it in Finder (you have to right-click and 'Show Package Contents').

Not a major thing, so no worries if you won't (and I get that it might cause untold issues doing so at this late stage!) Smile

Yeah I noticed that too, took me a few moments to work out it needed to be right clicked before showing contents. Not a big deal though for the average user as they will never need to manually adjust the contents. Renaming would be more effort than is needed imho.
(2015-09-28, 22:49)BobCratchett Wrote: One request to get in before this gets onto the repo - would you consider renaming the script? Smile

Uhh, I have no problem with renaming it but skinners already started to adopt the script and have included tons of window props, plugin paths etc.
Is this only a problem if you try to open the zip on the filesystem or something?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18