• 26(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-10-01, 08:12)Rjsachse Wrote: 1 major feature I wish all added info scripts do is download and store the info offline like pvr images go to recording folder or other location.

I live in the middle of Australia and don't have good net access.

Offline metadata is a great feature and more portable and I understand that not many will need thia feature but please consider it.

I understand it stores it in a cache and you could move it around.

P.S loving your script so far and will minimize addons. Thankz

All data is cached by the script. Images are cached by the Kodi texture manager.
(2015-10-01, 08:18)Rjsachse Wrote: Are you thinking of adding more Duration formats for make it easier to change the default hh:mm to like hhHmmM or hh Hour (or Hours past 2) and mm Minutes eg. 2 hours and 6 minutes.

I understand it might be more skin side to do this since you made it easy with different duration strings

It's actually more a skinning thing, that's why I've added the seperate duration strings so you could format it any way you'd like.
(2015-10-01, 08:40)Jayz2K Wrote: - How is display the TV Channel widget ? On my side, it seems it only shows channels with epg, which is not really convenient when a channel hasn't but is available. My backend sometimes needs some time after a standby resume to populate the epg, so I don't all channels until then. Also, some channels just don't have epg (some cases with IPTV). Any chance to get ALL Channels ?
- I don't get how to get the ListItem.Duration for songs (also tried ListItem.Label2 but no luck). Is this one missing or need another typo ? I didn't find it in PluginContent.py

Check out latest Git:
- The PVR widget should now return ALL channels, so including the ones without EPG
- The ListItem.Duration should now be fixed for music songs.
(2015-10-01, 14:12)Rjsachse Wrote: Another issue I have spotted it looks like the pvr show posters and constantly getting downloaded. Or is it jist me I see in the thumbs folders the poster but still don't show straight away.

The images are cached by the Kodi Texture manager so they are not downloaded every time, just once.
(2015-10-01, 09:03)Jayz2K Wrote: EDIT : Seems that I don't get the properties to work anymore for PVR. Is it just me ?

Did you enable it ? See discussion a few posts back. I forgot to mention here that you need to enable the PVR thumbs background scanner...

You must set the following Skin Bool to true --> SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs for the scraper to activate.
Wasn't talking about Arts Marcel but ListItem.Property(Channel)… (StartTime)… etc. I checked back the ContentPlugin.py but the code has changed lot :p
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-10-01, 19:53)Jayz2K Wrote: Wasn't talking about Arts Marcel but ListItem.Property(Channel)… (StartTime)… etc. I checked back the ContentPlugin.py but the code has changed lot :p

See a few posts back, I listed the list item props
(2015-10-01, 20:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-01, 19:53)Jayz2K Wrote: Wasn't talking about Arts Marcel but ListItem.Property(Channel)… (StartTime)… etc. I checked back the ContentPlugin.py but the code has changed lot :p

See a few posts back, I listed the list item props
Yes, I know, but I don't get them to work anymore since last change. I can check my code again but except ListItem.Property(Channel) that replaces ListItem.Property(ChannelName)… old ones don't work anymore, ListItem.Property(Channel) neither. Have you checked them on your side ?

http://pastebin.com/kcwZCX20

Log when start widget PVR ,I have in EPG letter like this( ĆŠČŽĐ, maybe this create isue)
PHP Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=pvrchannels&limit=50&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)] 

All was working yesterday,now widget is broken,can tested if work new stuff
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-01, 20:56)Jayz2K Wrote: Yes, I know, but I don't get them to work anymore since last change. I can check my code again but except ListItem.Property(Channel) that replaces ListItem.Property(ChannelName)… old ones don't work anymore, ListItem.Property(Channel) neither. Have you checked them on your side ?

OK, that means that my little trick to convert the time/date is failing. I wanted it to return the localized time.
Get you grab the latest version from Git ? That one should return the time from json response as fallback.
It will also print in your Kodi log why it failed to convert the time. Can you share the error with me please ?
(2015-10-01, 21:19)Angelinas Wrote: http://pastebin.com/kcwZCX20

Log when start widget PVR ,I have in EPG letter like this( ĆŠČŽĐ, maybe this create isue)
All was working yesterday,now widget is broken,can tested if work new stuff

No, that's not the issue. The script is fully unicode compliant.
Apparantly your PVR is returning some misformed cast data which is causing it to fail.
Can you grab the latest version from Github to see if it's fixed ?
Yes I have full support for EPG Properties
have :
-Title
-OriginalName
-EpisodeNumber
-IMDBNumber
-Cast
-Director
-Writer
-Year......
All in EPG.db

Sorry but still broken
http://pastebin.com/8JJJzSvY
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-01, 21:29)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, that means that my little trick to convert the time/date is failing. I wanted it to return the localized time.
Get you grab the latest version from Git ? That one should return the time from json response as fallback.
It will also print in your Kodi log why it failed to convert the time. Can you share the error with me please ?

Sure, will do that tomorrow if that's OK (I'm not front of my PC right now). I will test them all in a single label with [ CR ] so will see if they all work. Will test music duration too, thanks for that and channels Wink

(2015-10-01, 21:37)Angelinas Wrote: Sorry but still broken
http://pastebin.com/8JJJzSvY

Sorry, my fault... Made typo. Can you check again ?
Marcel, with the cast information is it possible to have onclick open the actor in the extended info script? I know there's workarounds but would prefer if that was not needed. Cheers
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18