• 34(current)
Release skin helper service
Sorry seems I just have to wait then it will update the thumb. I will now try other images
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Artwork retrieval for movies on fanart.tv is now fixed on latest Git.
(2015-10-12, 00:55)Rjsachse Wrote: Sorry seems I just have to wait then it will update the thumb. I will now try other images
Yeah, I gues that's the Kodi texture cache kicking in... Not really much to do about it, you should be able to replace the images but may take a little time before Kodi picks up the changed images
(2015-10-12, 00:45)Mr. V Wrote: Any chance these artwork choices could be used on the home screen in widgets?

See the docs for the widgetcontainer property, if you set that, the window props will also work in widgets.
EDIT': Sorry, looking at the code tells me that it isn't possoble for the music properties...

Note that the script provides some plugin endpoints for music which include the artwork by default
Ok the only issue I can see with storing the images with recorded tv is the mediaportal tv server names shows with with unsupported characters with a underscore _ so the folders created form tv server look like this CSI_ Cyber. Do you know if there is a way for tv server just to leave it out or could you add a feature to be able to put a _ for unsupported characters in the addon. Will this break the grabbing of images?

P.S poster.jpg don't seem to be updating only thumb.jpg so far

|
V
Just an update. yes if you delete the image from the thumbnails folder then it will grab from pvrthumbs. Maybe a context menu to refresh images (delete images from thumbs) I hope I am helping and not hindering.

|
V
Ok I finally got to record a movie that I already had in the database. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) and it did not use that artwork. The Genre is marked as Movie/Drama. Only thing I could think of is the original title of the movie is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

P.S I notice when it saves the folder it doesn't have brackets around the (year)

|
V
Sorry but another issue I have found is when a show puts a tag at the end of the titel eg - New or - Encore or - Live. It struggles to find the correct artwork

|
V
(2015-10-11, 18:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-11, 15:28)tomer953 Wrote: Hey Marcel, the restore\backup is still having problems.
The missing icon I was previously reported is OK now, but others are missing now. (3 total)
I saw in the zip some:
skin.phenomenal-thumb- .jpg
files.
Check it out please?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8R_P39...sp=sharing

This is fixed in latest Git version.

Confirmed Working.
I Hope that now the backup\restore method is solid, after all the tests...
Thank you very much.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-10-12, 01:10)marcelveldt Wrote: Artwork retrieval for movies on fanart.tv is now fixed on latest Git.
Picture says more than 1000 words :-)

See just DiscArt for PVR,Think is missing,I add manual in your script ,Working ok.Smile

And forgote to ask you , is api key have string for Dutch Language...Mine logos are in Dutch ?!?
Have you consider to change on English language ?
How to change in script manual,or set some button in settings for changing.
I will send you translate strings.po in Serbian for script .
When will be on official repo ?
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-12, 18:09)Angelinas Wrote: See just DiscArt for PVR,Think is missing,I add manual in your script ,Working ok.Smile

And forgote to ask you , is api key have string for Dutch Language...Mine logos are in Dutch ?!?
Have you consider to change on English language ?
How to change in script manual,or set some button in settings for changing.
I will send you translate strings.po in Serbian for script .
When will be on official repo ?

The Discart is now fixed, thanks for noticing.
api key is not in dutch, it just returns the first image from fanart.tv (with highest rating), from what I could see all was in English. Please keep an eye on it, if it is indeed wrong sometimes I'll add another check to look for specific english art. Maybe indeed add a button for the language or just follow Kodi's language setting.

Official repo will be onc eit's stable. I guess almost...
(2015-10-12, 20:56)marcelveldt Wrote: Official repo will be onc eit's stable. I guess almost...

Awesome work Marcel, this really has become the mother of all skin scripts. One thing I would like added (and yes I did mention it previously) would be for it to scrape the IMDb top 250 info to the Kodi db. I may be wrong but I don't think that functionality is in any addon in the official Kodi repo so would allow relying on 3rd party addons to achieve this.
(2015-10-12, 13:15)tomer953 Wrote: Confirmed Working.
I Hope that now the backup\restore method is solid, after all the tests...
Thank you very much.
Well, in any case it's tested properly ;-) Thanks!
(2015-10-12, 02:00)Rjsachse Wrote: Ok the only issue I can see with storing the images with recorded tv is the mediaportal tv server names shows with with unsupported characters with a underscore _ so the folders created form tv server look like this CSI_ Cyber. Do you know if there is a way for tv server just to leave it out or could you add a feature to be able to put a _ for unsupported characters in the addon. Will this break the grabbing of images?

P.S poster.jpg don't seem to be updating only thumb.jpg so far

Thanks for the extensive testing! Please grab the latest version from Git, I think I've enhanced it a bit more:
- fuzzy match the recordings folder (strip special characters for better matching)
- store artwork to custom recordings folder for existing entries only (and only if recording is in a folder)
- use the existing thumbs in the recordings folder

Also I've added a little webservice to request images inside containers so you can have images inside a panel.
(2015-10-12, 02:56)Rjsachse Wrote: Ok I finally got to record a movie that I already had in the database. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) and it did not use that artwork. The Genre is marked as Movie/Drama. Only thing I could think of is the original title of the movie is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

P.S I notice when it saves the folder it doesn't have brackets around the (year)

The tmdb matching is currently set very strict, so exact match only. I can add a few more lines to strip the year maybe. How is the matching rate currently?
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18