• 36(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-10-06, 13:47)Jayz2K Wrote: Hi Marcel,

I'm facing many infolables missing in the TV widget (Like ListItem.NextTiltle, NextStartTime, etc.)
Just my 2 cent but why not just passing the target and content to skinshortcuts like :

Code:
<content target="">pvr://channels/tv/1/;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)]</content>

I was using this before and can of course still use it but it duplicates the widgets for TV.
The vfs path above returns all the infolabels like the in MyPVRChannels.xml. This shoul also avoid you to search for fixes.

Cheers

OK, I think I nailed this one...

You now have two options:

1. Use the PVR widgets provided by the script which will auto-fill the artwork. Downside is that they're slower to load and are missing the Next properties.

2. Use the normal pvr:// widgets... I have now made sure that the PVR thumbs will also be available for your home widgets (by setting the property skinhelper.widgetcontainer), see docs.

And... I've added something cool that allows you to lazy load the PVR images inside the widget so you will have thumbs in the entire panel.
Just add this image to your panel's itemlayout:

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
    <!--
pvr thumb image-->
    <
texture background="true">http://localhost:8888/getthumb&title=$INFO[Listitem.Title]&channel=$INFO[ListItem.ChannelName]</texture>

<visible>Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) + SubString(ListItem.FolderPath,pvr://)</visible>
</control

see the updated readme for all info about this. You can also set a preferred artwork type if you add &type= to the url
If you could make it ignore underscores in folders will be great.
Just don't get why I keep getting supernatural artwork on supernatural: The Animations. I have all artwork locally stored no internet on clean addon-data dir.
I'll do a few more test to see if this happens to any other show. Eg maybe csi: ny. Csi: Miami csi: crime scene investigation and csi: cyber

Only small issue. I think this is ready for repo
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Oh and a feature I thought of. Maybe create a ignore list for pvr image searches. Ignore words like new or encore. And another option to set the pvr persistent cach folder layout. Eg, [Title] - [Genre] or [Channel] - [Title] or just [Title]...

|
V
(2015-10-13, 23:40)Rjsachse Wrote: If you could make it ignore underscores in folders will be great.
Just don't get why I keep getting supernatural artwork on supernatural: The Animations. I have all artwork locally stored no internet on clean addon-data dir.
I'll do a few more test to see if this happens to any other show. Eg maybe csi: ny. Csi: Miami csi: crime scene investigation and csi: cyber

Only small issue. I think this is ready for repo

Maybe something is off with my fuzzy matching. Do you have that supernatural title in your recordings perhaps ?
Also... I've just checked and it should already replace underscores while doing the lookup. Can you conform it's working ?

EDIT: Also added the additional options you requested.
Thanks yep seems to be working now. I started again and now all works. Thank you so much.

Feature request. Is it possible to see the plot of a pvr recording in fullscreeninfo? $INFO[VideoPlayer.Plot] does not work.

|
V
(2015-10-14, 00:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 23:40)Rjsachse Wrote: Just don't get why I keep getting supernatural artwork on supernatural: The Animations. I have all artwork locally stored...

Maybe something is off with my fuzzy matching. Do you have that supernatural title in your recordings perhaps ?
Yes I have both Supernatural and Supernatural: The Animations in my recording list. They record on the same day around the same time. I was thinking it just see's supernatural and stops searching to the next folder supernatural the animations.

Edit: happening with NCIS New Orleans and NCIS Los Angeles and with some csi's I am stumped.
Like I said all artwork is in local pvr cache and recording tv folder

Thank you for all your great work mate Big Grin

|
V
with latest release i am getting this error

Code:
12:40:23 T:6928  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR in LibraryMonitor ! --> global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
12:40:23 T:6928   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
12:40:23 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 124, in run
12:40:23 T:6928   ERROR:     self.setPVRThumbs()
12:40:23 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 734, in setPVRThumbs
12:40:23 T:6928   ERROR:     artwork = getPVRThumbs(title, channel, type)
12:40:23 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 680, in getPVRThumbs
12:40:23 T:6928   ERROR:     for word in stripwordssplit(";"): title = title.replace(word,"")
12:40:23 T:6928   ERROR: NameError: global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
12:40:23 T:5176   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\plugin.py", line 95, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\plugin.py", line 41, in __init__
                                                getRecentMedia(limit)
                                              File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\PluginContent.py", line 1006, in getRecentMedia
                                                item["art"] = getPVRThumbs(item["title"], item["channel"],"recordings")
                                              File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 680, in getPVRThumbs
                                                for word in stripwordssplit(";"): title = title.replace(word,"")
                                            NameError: global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
12:40:24 T:2416   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=recentmedia&limit=100
12:40:29 T:6928  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR in LibraryMonitor ! --> global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 124, in run
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:     self.setPVRThumbs()
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 734, in setPVRThumbs
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:     artwork = getPVRThumbs(title, channel, type)
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 680, in getPVRThumbs
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:     for word in stripwordssplit(";"): title = title.replace(word,"")
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR: NameError: global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
12:40:29 T:5540  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
12:40:29 T:6928  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR in LibraryMonitor ! --> global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 124, in run
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:     self.setPVRThumbs()
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 734, in setPVRThumbs
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:     artwork = getPVRThumbs(title, channel, type)
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 680, in getPVRThumbs
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR:     for word in stripwordssplit(";"): title = title.replace(word,"")
12:40:29 T:6928   ERROR: NameError: global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
12:40:30 T:6928  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR in LibraryMonitor ! --> global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
12:40:30 T:6928   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
12:40:30 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 124, in run
12:40:30 T:6928   ERROR:     self.setPVRThumbs()
12:40:30 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 734, in setPVRThumbs
12:40:30 T:6928   ERROR:     artwork = getPVRThumbs(title, channel, type)
12:40:30 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 680, in getPVRThumbs
12:40:30 T:6928   ERROR:     for word in stripwordssplit(";"): title = title.replace(word,"")
12:40:30 T:6928   ERROR: NameError: global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
12:40:33 T:6928  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR in LibraryMonitor ! --> global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
12:40:33 T:6928   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
12:40:33 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 124, in run
12:40:33 T:6928   ERROR:     self.setPVRThumbs()
12:40:33 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 734, in setPVRThumbs
12:40:33 T:6928   ERROR:     artwork = getPVRThumbs(title, channel, type)
12:40:33 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 680, in getPVRThumbs
12:40:33 T:6928   ERROR:     for word in stripwordssplit(";"): title = title.replace(word,"")
12:40:33 T:6928   ERROR: NameError: global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
12:40:36 T:6928  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR in LibraryMonitor ! --> global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
12:40:36 T:6928   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
12:40:36 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 124, in run
12:40:36 T:6928   ERROR:     self.setPVRThumbs()
12:40:36 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py", line 734, in setPVRThumbs
12:40:36 T:6928   ERROR:     artwork = getPVRThumbs(title, channel, type)
12:40:36 T:6928   ERROR:   File "K:\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 680, in getPVRThumbs
12:40:36 T:6928   ERROR:     for word in stripwordssplit(";"): title = title.replace(word,"")
12:40:36 T:6928   ERROR: NameError: global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined

i am getting this with a clean install, hope this helps

|
V
(2015-10-13, 23:36)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, I think I nailed this one...

You now have two options:

1. Use the PVR widgets provided by the script which will auto-fill the artwork. Downside is that they're slower to load and are missing the Next properties.

2. Use the normal pvr:// widgets... I have now made sure that the PVR thumbs will also be available for your home widgets (by setting the property skinhelper.widgetcontainer), see docs.

And... I've added something cool that allows you to lazy load the PVR images inside the widget so you will have thumbs in the entire panel.
Just add this image to your panel's itemlayout:

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
    <!--
pvr thumb image-->
    <
texture background="true">http://localhost:8888/getthumb&title=$INFO[Listitem.Title]&channel=$INFO[ListItem.ChannelName]</texture>

<visible>Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnablePVRThumbs) + SubString(ListItem.FolderPath,pvr://)</visible>
</control

see the updated readme for all info about this. You can also set a preferred artwork type if you add &type= to the url

No worries Marcel, thanks for your attempts. Sometimes, there's not much we can do Wink
I'm fine with the second one and will start using this ASAP, I've already seen your Embedded thumbs in lists ... good job. Since I'm here and I know you're working too on skinshortcuts, is there a simple way to overide your target for TV Channels widget or disable it ? I don't want the user to be confuse with both if I add one outside your widget list.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-10-13, 23:27)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 20:35)tomer953 Wrote: Latest two info labels that i'm using with skin.info script:
Artist.Albums.Count -> total albums that spesific artist has (Artists level)
Album.Songs.Count -> total songs inside albums (Albums level)

Could you add them ?

Few new properties are added in latest git:

| Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.SongCount) | Returns the number of songs for the selected artist or album |
| Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.AlbumCount) | Returns the number of albums for the selected artist |
| Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.AlbumList) | Returns all albums for the selected artist, separated by [CR] |

and

|Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemLanguages) | Will return all audio languages of the current listitem seperated by / |

Confirmed Working!
I just saw some movie with "und" in the ListItemLanguages - this is problem in the mkv itself? anyway I assign it to English flag.
Thanks
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-10-14, 08:34)Jayz2K Wrote: No worries Marcel, thanks for your attempts. Sometimes, there's not much we can do Wink
I'm fine with the second one and will start using this ASAP, I've already seen your Embedded thumbs in lists ... good job. Since I'm here and I know you're working too on skinshortcuts, is there a simple way to overide your target for TV Channels widget or disable it ? I don't want the user to be confuse with both if I add one outside your widget list.

I have already done that.. The list will now present both the rich and normal pvr targets
Marcel, would it be possible to have the landscape images returned in the background propertys? So for example

Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AllMoviesBackground.Landscape)
etc etc
Cached not working after restart Kodi.

For saving Images in folder,not working as I thode
I have folder pvrthumbs in ...AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.service\
-Name set to save only Title (set in settings)
-Have old folder from Yesterday with same name date is 13.10.

When open info for this evant He rewrite old file with same files but new date,very slow now.
Think script first have to see is folder with name is in folder "pvrthumbs",and cache images,then download if folder not present.
With this situation saving folder is waste of time......
Cached not working afther restart Kodi,only work in situation if title is on next channel or different time.

Not good is deffault settings to save folder with name "channel Name""Title"....
I have same name of evants in 20 channel, this slowing very much Cache.
Same evants have in 20 folder with different name Sad
First I didnt set name in settings ,download few evants,change name in title and try to clear cach....Have error
PHP Code:
18:28:49 T:4104   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::Remove Error removing special://profile/addon_data/script.skin.helper.service/pvrthumbs/Prva TV 
Remove manual...
Another error
Name of title is "Babylon 5 (?)"
I set in settings to ignore this (?)
have error
PHP Code:
18:33:57 T:3964   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py"line 124in run
:33:57 T:3964   ERROR:     self.setPVRThumbs()
18:33:57 T:3964   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py"line 735in setPVRThumbs
:33:57 T:3964   ERROR:     artwork getPVRThumbs(titlechanneltype)
18:33:57 T:3964   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py"line 680in getPVRThumbs
:33:57 T:3964   ERROR:     for word in stripwordssplit(";"): title title.replace(word,"")
18:33:57 T:3964   ERRORNameError: global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
:33:58 T:3964  NOTICESkin Helper Service --> ERROR in LibraryMonitor ! --> global name 'stripwordssplit' is not defined
:33:58 T:3964   ERRORTraceback (most recent call last): 

Now i dellete all folder for Script and again not working as I think that should be.
Start Kodi and script didnt create new folder in \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\ ,this was happend before but didnt want to report.
Now is the same situation ,I must restart kodi and folder apears and script working ,for PVR Images.
Meny error for widget apears too....
Something you messup heavy Smile
Also forgot to clear property for PVR.DiskArt....
PHP Code:
WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.PVR.DiscArt"
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-14, 11:53)marcelveldt Wrote: I have already done that.. The list will now present both the rich and normal pvr targets

Thanks Marcel, I admit I didn't check recently since I'm right now on another part of my dev. Is there a way to force the "rich" target to hide/switch (maybe a bool) ? Since ListItems are not the same, It can avoid to code both.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Can you fixed this.....
I use comand for showing Thumb of Director in PVR widget,but have error for Unicode names....
PHP Code:
    <imagepath>plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getthumb&amp;path=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Director] IMDB</imagepath> 

I think when i serch thumb for pvr Same eror is for first string Title (if have Unicode ) an Channel name...Always find Second string channel name image.
Can you fixed for this.....

PHP Code:
UnicodeEncodeError'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u0107' in position 17: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
22:20:39 T:1832   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getthumb&path=Milorad Milinković IMDB 

edit:From new git (small issues fixes)
1.OK
2.OK
3.Working like charm with ignore words (?) finaly have full info
4.didnt test
5.DiscArt clear properties working

for this new i am late Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-14, 22:30)Angelinas Wrote: edit:From new git (small issues fixes)
1.OK
2.OK
3.Working like charm with ignore words (?) finaly have full info
4.didnt test
5.DiscArt clear properties working

for this new i am late Smile

Can you check latest git for the unicode issue?
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18