• 37(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-10-14, 04:18)Rjsachse Wrote: with latest release i am getting this error

Fixed in latest Git. I have also improved the matching, it should now better match the correct titles in your recordings folder.
Also it should better pick up any existing thumbs provided by the pvr backend.
Please test and let me know
Do you know if there is anyway of getting pvr plot in videoplayer.listplot or do we have to wait for kodi or is there something I am missing?

Edit: I'm only asking you because your the skin info master Smile
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Wink 
Everything seems to be working good.Nod Scraping correct local art now and the ignore list feature is Awesome! that alone has fixed most of my issues "I think". One thing I noticed is, if you have 2 ignore statements with the same start eg. (- New; - New Episode) it will not do the second one correctly (Episode) The fix is! if you write it this way there is no issue (- New Episode; - New)

Still have some issues with SOME movies not a big issue as I will rather it grab tv series artwork correctly and it is hard because tv epg names movies differently.
Only way I can think of is a fanart search results that you can pick from. Like with artwork downloader.Big Grin

Have you thought about doing random PVR Fanart?
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Marcel, what about: #519?
and I'm wondering if Parental Control as described Here - its something you consider to develop.
Many thanks as usual :]
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
cache not working.
cheksum.txt in old folder is apear
2015-10-15 17:24:47.433000

but all images in folder change date of creation.(image dont load)
error
PHP Code:
17:28:47 T:5196  NOTICESkin Helper Service --> ERROR in LibraryMonitor ! --> local variable 'item' referenced before assignment
:28:47 T:5196   ERRORTraceback (most recent call last):
17:28:47 T:5196   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py"line 124in run
:28:47 T:5196   ERROR:     self.setPVRThumbs()
17:28:47 T:5196   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\ListItemMonitor.py"line 736in setPVRThumbs
:28:47 T:5196   ERROR:     artwork getPVRThumbs(titlechanneltypepath)
17:28:47 T:5196   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py"line 747in getPVRThumbs
:28:47 T:5196   ERROR:     if xbmcvfs.exists(artpath) and not item.get(artType[0]):
17:28:47 T:5196   ERRORUnboundLocalErrorlocal variable 'item' referenced before assignment 

and for widget PVR with director thumb
PHP Code:
17:38:32 T:3500   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>

Error Contentslocal variable 'item' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\plugin.py"line 95in <module>

Main()

File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\plugin.py"line 51in __init__
                                                getPVRChannels
(limit)

File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\PluginContent.py"line 452in getPVRChannels
                                                item
["art"] = getPVRThumbs(item["title"], channelname"channels")

File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py"line 747in getPVRThumbs

if xbmcvfs.exists(artpath) and not item.get(artType[0]):

UnboundLocalErrorlocal variable 'item' referenced before assignment

-->End of Python script error report<--
17:38:32 T:4792   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=pvrchannels&limit=50&reload=2015-10-15 17:36:024 

and for unicode
PHP Code:
17:41:32 T:472   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>

Error Contents'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u0107' in position 11: ordinal not in range(128)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\plugin.py", line 95, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\plugin.py", line 71, in __init__
                                                getThumb(try_decode(path))
                                              File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\PluginContent.py", line 483, in getThumb
                                                image = searchThumb(searchphrase)
                                              File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 991, in searchThumb
                                                image = WINDOW.getProperty(searchphrase + searchphrase2 + "SkinHelper.PVR.Thumb")
                                            UnicodeEncodeError: '
ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u0107' in position 11ordinal not in range(128)
                                            -->
End of Python script error report<--
17:41:32 T:5980   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getthumb&path=Jovan Ristić IMDB 
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hey marcel, I don't use your pvr options at all, but my skin users keep getting script errors about pvr getthumb...
http://pastebin.com/2dTADf8x
thanks.
(2015-10-13, 16:11)tomer953 Wrote: mm, I think that you need to export to zip everything that is not in the Current skin folder..
so if the bg is from other skin folder - you should include it as well.

That should be fixed but please test
I don't see new commit..
Latest:
Code:
improved matching existing recordings folders
marcelveldt authored 19 hours ago

Edit:
Now I do... i'm to fast I guess.
can you bump a version number plz?
(2015-10-15, 17:30)Angelinas Wrote: cache not working.
cheksum.txt in old folder is apear
2015-10-15 17:24:47.433000
but all images in folder change date of creation.(image dont load)
and for widget PVR with director thumb
and for unicode

Sorry, I forgot to checkin my last fixes. Can you try again ?
mmm could you update version number first? i'll upload it to my repo - and the user that has the error will get the update and check.
(2015-10-15, 03:33)Rjsachse Wrote: Do you know if there is anyway of getting pvr plot in videoplayer.listplot or do we have to wait for kodi or is there something I am missing?

Edit: I'm only asking you because your the skin info master Smile

VideoPlayer.Plot should already work
(2015-10-15, 20:55)tomer953 Wrote: mmm could you update version number first? i'll upload it to my repo - and the user that has the error will get the update and check.

Done
(2015-10-15, 08:23)Rjsachse Wrote: Everything seems to be working good.Nod Scraping correct local art now and the ignore list feature is Awesome! that alone has fixed most of my issues "I think". One thing I noticed is, if you have 2 ignore statements with the same start eg. (- New; - New Episode) it will not do the second one correctly (Episode) The fix is! if you write it this way there is no issue (- New Episode; - New)

Still have some issues with SOME movies not a big issue as I will rather it grab tv series artwork correctly and it is hard because tv epg names movies differently.
Only way I can think of is a fanart search results that you can pick from. Like with artwork downloader.Big Grin

Have you thought about doing random PVR Fanart?

1) That would be true. If you add -New before -New Episode it will strip the -New from the -New Episode ;-) The replaces happen in the order you enter them in the textfield.

2) The TMDB lookup is preferred to lookup tv shows first and after that try movies so it might be true that some movies are recognized as tvshow instead of movie. If this causes any issues I can add another setting to prefer the other way around. I might also be looking into looking up the genre but I have found that it not very reliable because it differs a lot.

3) Maybe this can indeed be improved a bit. Maybe collect some of the false positives for a while so we can discover a pattern to improve the matching.

4) Nice idea about the PVR artwork, will look into it. Should it only collect from recordings or just all fanart in the pvr thumbs cache ?
Hi Marcel....
Could I just ask if your script continues to update the pvrthumbs folder, even if existing artwork has already been found previously? The reason I ask, I had a few mis-matched posters yesterday which I overwrote manually into the pvrthumbs folder and they worked fine, but they appear to have reverted back to original scrapped images again today.
Cheers
(2015-10-15, 21:22)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Marcel....
Could I just ask if your script continues to update the pvrthumbs folder, even if existing artwork has already been found previously? The reason I ask, I had a few mis-matched posters yesterday which I overwrote manually into the pvrthumbs folder and they worked fine, but they appear to have reverted back to original scrapped images again today.
Cheers

See previous posts. It should happen anymore. I've added the checksum file to prevent that. I will also add another check (just to be safe) to never overwrite existing files
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18