• 38(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-10-15, 21:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 21:22)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Marcel....
Could I just ask if your script continues to update the pvrthumbs folder, even if existing artwork has already been found previously? The reason I ask, I had a few mis-matched posters yesterday which I overwrote manually into the pvrthumbs folder and they worked fine, but they appear to have reverted back to original scrapped images again today.
Cheers

See previous posts. It should happen anymore. I've added the checksum file to prevent that. I will also add another check (just to be safe) to never overwrite existing files

Great stuff...Thanks Smile
(2015-10-15, 21:27)Dumyat Wrote: [quote='marcelveldt' pid='2134450' dateline='1444937108']
Great stuff...Thanks Smile
Thanks for testing!
My issues were Fixed.
Thanks marcel.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-10-15, 20:51)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 17:30)Angelinas Wrote: cache not working.
cheksum.txt in old folder is apear
2015-10-15 17:24:47.433000
but all images in folder change date of creation.(image dont load)
and for widget PVR with director thumb
and for unicode

Sorry, I forgot to checkin my last fixes. Can you try again ?
Working all
Unicode names for director have images Smile

is posible to have this for thumb
PHP Code:
        <imagepath>plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getthumb&amp;path=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title] &amp;type=poster</imagepath> 
I need this to show me poster in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml , now have only thumb.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-15, 21:37)Angelinas Wrote: [quote='marcelveldt' pid='2134424' dateline='1444935090']
is posible to have this for thumb
PHP Code:
        <imagepath>plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getthumb&amp;path=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title] &amp;type=poster</imagepath> 
I need this to show me poster in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml , now have only thumb.

Try this in a normal image control:

http://localhost:8888/getthumb&title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&channel=&type=poster

You can try to leave out the &chanel= part but I'm pretty sure you need to pass that along even if empty
Yesssss
That doo wonderfooooooooool things in my Full Info
TNX

I use ListItem.PlotOutline For Backup Images If this fail

Edit:
My Mistake,not working
Still use old code but this work if I have focus in list and open DialogFullScreenInfo
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-15, 20:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 03:33)Rjsachse Wrote: Do you know if there is anyway of getting pvr plot in videoplayer.listplot or do we have to wait for kodi or is there something I am missing?

Edit: I'm only asking you because your the skin info master Smile

VideoPlayer.Plot should already work

Mmmm? Weird. VideoPlayer.Plot only shows Movies, Episodes and Live PVR can not get it working with Recorded PVR files when playing a video.

Does it work in your skin? Can't seem to find how to either.

Edit I'm using Kodi 15.1
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Regarding random PVR fanart I think it should grab it from cache since it should already be there. Unless you can do extrafanart for pvr then should get from recorded tv folder unless in cache

|
V
(2015-10-15, 22:28)Rjsachse Wrote: Mmmm? Weird. VideoPlayer.Plot only shows Movies, Episodes and Live PVR can not get it working with Recorded PVR files when playing a video.

Edit I'm using Kodi 15.1

Hmm, you're right... indeed not working. VideoPlayer.Plot is empty. Never noticed that before.
(2015-10-15, 21:15)marcelveldt Wrote: 1) That would be true. If you add -New before -New Episode it will strip the -New from the -New Episode ;-) The replaces happen in the order you enter them in the textfield.

2) The TMDB lookup is preferred to lookup tv shows first and after that try movies so it might be true that some movies are recognized as tvshow instead of movie. If this causes any issues I can add another setting to prefer the other way around. I might also be looking into looking up the genre but I have found that it not very reliable because it differs a lot.

3) Maybe this can indeed be improved a bit. Maybe collect some of the false positives for a while so we can discover a pattern to improve the matching.

4) Nice idea about the PVR artwork, will look into it. Should it only collect from recordings or just all fanart in the pvr thumbs cache ?

1. Yes you explain it better. So ignore list goes off priority.

2. Might break tv shows too.

3. I am happy to help. I tried to grab artwork for the movie on tv "Back To The Future" and "Back To The Future II" Grabbed the first movie no worries but could only get a thumb for #2. Both movies are on same channel right after each other. Can't see why it can't find "Back To The Future II" maybe spelling? Does not the II.

4. See previous post ^.

|
V
(2015-10-15, 23:10)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 22:28)Rjsachse Wrote: Mmmm? Weird. VideoPlayer.Plot only shows Movies, Episodes and Live PVR can not get it working with Recorded PVR files when playing a video.

Edit I'm using Kodi 15.1

Hmm, you're right... indeed not working. VideoPlayer.Plot is empty. Never noticed that before.

Cool so I'm not going insane then.

I came from WMC about 2 months ago so all my work is involved in PVR section and thanks to your script it has made it a lot easier.

|
V
(2015-10-15, 23:16)Rjsachse Wrote: 1. Yes you explain it better. So ignore list goes off priority.

2. Might break tv shows too.

3. I am happy to help. I tried to grab artwork for the movie on tv "Back To The Future" and "Back To The Future II" Grabbed the first movie no worries but could only get a thumb for #2. Both movies are on same channel right after each other. Can't see why it can't find "Back To The Future II" maybe spelling? Does not the II.

4. See previous post ^.

1. Yes those lists are all handled in the order you type them. I have also included to ignore _New hardcoded because I understood some OTA epg does add that.

2. Yeah, you're right, no way to get it 100% right. I have also been looking at other fields like genre and year but they are very ureliable in the pvr (at least in my case).

3. https://www.themoviedb.org/search?query=...+Future+II
It is shown at TMDB as "Back to the future Part II" atm I only do exact matches.. I can add in a little more logic to take the best match if the exact math is not found...

4. Added on Git
1. I can't see a issue with that. Smile

2. Can you mark a recording as a movie? Or if the word "movie" in the genre.

3. Lol you are right. I was looking at it and kept seeing the title as exact but you are right the "part" is missing thanks for that Smile.
Yer your idea could work. If not found exact go to closes match.

4. Thank you I will try it out. Thank Smile

|
V
Ok I have made some changes to the readme file but I have no idea how to use github (It's been 16 years since doing any programming)

|
V
Is there any way of changing the speed of random backgrounds

|
V
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18