• 44(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-10-22, 18:33)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 18:26)tomer953 Wrote: It is under "Add-ons" - "system" - "Running"

Sure ... Thanks.
Usually use "My-addons" but not showing there.

It's also listed under video addons...
(2015-10-22, 17:02)Tgxcorporation Wrote: I've just tested the latest commit and i've found these properties not working:

Can you check again with latest git please ?
(2015-10-21, 19:58)tomer953 Wrote: another restore problem:
TypeError: encode() argument 1 must be string, not None
http://pastebin.com/n1guvENZ

Can you test with latest git ?
(2015-10-23, 00:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 22:25)Lunatixz Wrote: Can you add looking up similar movies to a specific film?

ex:
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=similarmovies&imdbid=tt0796366&limit=25

done, now on Git.

Awesome! thanks... could this be done with TVshows also? using tvdbid?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-10-23, 01:24)Lunatixz Wrote: Awesome! thanks... could this be done with TVshows also? using tvdbid?

Yeah, no problem. Same logic as with movies ? Grab tvshows from same genre and sort by rating ?
(2015-10-23, 01:32)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-23, 01:24)Lunatixz Wrote: Awesome! thanks... could this be done with TVshows also? using tvdbid?

Yeah, no problem. Same logic as with movies ? Grab tvshows from same genre and sort by rating ?

yeah, sounds great... thanks again
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-10-23, 01:44)Lunatixz Wrote: yeah, sounds great... thanks again

It's now added and available on git
(2015-10-23, 01:16)marcelveldt Wrote:

I'm testing it, will update.

I have feature suggestion - what about adding to the view selector 'view settings' ?
I'm talking about all the settings that is belong to a specific view (Hide Discart, Show Plot, Set Opacity, etc..)
I thought about some "View Settings" button in the side-bar, that will include all the settings that is relevant to the current view.
It could be managed same as "views.xml", only problem I can think off, that you can't use DialogSelect to show radiobuttons\buttons...so I need to think about it a little more.
Im already have a sidebar with all the view options, but recently I find that is very difficult to control them all, and I'm trying to think how to move them to another place, more comfortable.

what do you think ?
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-10-23, 09:26)tomer953 Wrote: I have feature suggestion - what about adding to the view selector 'view settings' ?
I'm talking about all the settings that is belong to a specific view (Hide Discart, Show Plot, Set Opacity, etc..)
I thought about some "View Settings" button in the side-bar, that will include all the settings that is relevant to the current view.
It could be managed same as "views.xml", only problem I can think off, that you can't use DialogSelect to show radiobuttons\buttons...so I need to think about it a little more.
Im already have a sidebar with all the view options, but recently I find that is very difficult to control them all, and I'm trying to think how to move them to another place, more comfortable.

what do you think ?

Well, that isn't possible. You must do that skin-side. Normally those would go in the sideblade menu.
I knew It will be problematic. thanks anyway :]
small one:
If I choose create backup,then "esc" the "choose path" dialog - I get "success" message.
Hi Marcel,

I've tried the latest commit and it seems it got worse. Nothing is working in music player and also in music views (artists, songs, albums). No clearArt, no cdArt...

This is my debug log, i hope it helps. I'm using Jarvis, deleted my userdata folder, started from scratch and rebuilt the Music DB (scanned music folder and scraped artist infos) and this is what happens when entering MyMusicNav.xml > Artists > Albums > Songs > Play a song > Music Player:

http://pastebin.com/s1EgDSsV

Thanks

Tgx
(2015-10-23, 01:16)marcelveldt Wrote:

Code:
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe0 in position 36: ordinal not in range(128)
http://pastebin.com/pWTGLR8L

While restore.
Hi Marcel,
Not sure if anybody has seen this, but I've noticed a few instances where I might get some pvr artwork, but when I go add additional artwork that I've either found myself or created manually, the programme folder does not actually exist. I thought that by adding a folder manually with the programme title might resolve the issue, but it doesn't......Obviously the original pieces of artwork are there somewhere, otherwise I guess they would not even show up. I was wondering if there was a way to force a refresh that would catch these missing folders?........
(2015-10-23, 12:27)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Marcel,
Not sure if anybody has seen this, but I've noticed a few instances where I might get some pvr artwork, but when I go add additional artwork that I've either found myself or created manually, the programme folder does not actually exist. I thought that by adding a folder manually with the programme title might resolve the issue, but it doesn't......Obviously the original pieces of artwork are there somewhere, otherwise I guess they would not even show up. I was wondering if there was a way to force a refresh that would catch these missing folders?........

Where did you place that additional folder ? You have to delete the pvrdetails.xml file too and restart Kodi...
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18