• 46(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-10-23, 14:37)Dumyat Wrote: Thanks for the feedback.
Probably not, but I will get it now. I presume all existing artwork downloaded already is retained in the userdata folder when upgrading to latest version?

Yes, it will always reuse any existing artwork...
Marcel, do you use the PVR option in your skin? I want to see what all the buzz about... maybe i'm missing something good :]

b.t.w, don't forget me :-] #658
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-10-23, 14:47)tomer953 Wrote: Marcel, do you use the PVR option in your skin? I want to see what all the buzz about... maybe i'm missing something good :]

b.t.w, don't forget me :-] #658

Yes he does (Titan is always a good resource for examples with this helper). For PVR this addon changes everything. Now it has all the artwork and even backgrounds.
(2015-10-23, 14:01)Tgxcorporation Wrote: No, not working in artist view anymore after a restart of Kodi.

OK, it should now be fixed on Git.
Please make sure that all cache files are deleted before you retry
(2015-10-23, 15:22)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, it should now be fixed on Git.
Please make sure that all cache files are deleted before you retry

Now it's working, thanks.
In songs view it seems to only work for the first song if i focus the first song after focusing the ".." parent folder item.
If i focus any other song, i.e. #2 or #5, it's not working.

Another issue is with cdart loaded both from the web service or with the skin helper property and they are both empty.

Thanks

Tgx
(2015-10-23, 15:45)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Now it's working, thanks.
In songs view it seems to only work for the first song if i focus the first song after focusing the ".." parent folder item.
If i focus any other song, i.e. #2 or #5, it's not working.

This should now be fixed too on Git.
Note that the CD image property is DiscArt and not CdArt
(2015-10-23, 16:33)marcelveldt Wrote: This should now be fixed too on Git.
Note that the CD image property is DiscArt and not CdArt

I'm using the latest commit and deleted the "script.skin.helper.service" folder inside "addon_data".
ClearLogo is now working for Artists and Albums, although its behavior is not consistent.
Sometimes it works for an artist and then after some browsing it does not for the same artist.
In Songs view only for the first song when focused after the ".." parent folder item.
DiscArt instead is always empty in every view and also the associated web service is empty.
(2015-10-23, 17:23)Tgxcorporation Wrote: I'm using the latest commit and deleted the "script.skin.helper.service" folder inside "addon_data".
ClearLogo is now working for Artists and Albums, although its behavior is not consistent.
Sometimes it works for an artist and then after some browsing it does not for the same artist.
In Songs view only for the first song when focused after the ".." parent folder item.
DiscArt instead is always empty in every view and also the associated web service is empty.

Can you take a look in one of the xml files if the discart field is properly filled in ?
BTW: I just discovered a small issue with the discart, just checked in a change for that on Git.

Are there any errors in your logs ? On the mac platform the version of python is old so I have to workaround some things.

EDIT: also notice that it takes some time to build the cache in the background. Today the musicbrainz servers are a bit slow so that might explain why it's working a bit inconsistent, probably because it takes time to load the artwork if there doesn't exist a cachefile for it. So, it's still looking up artwork for artist A while you browse to artist B which is already in the cache
(2015-10-23, 18:04)marcelveldt Wrote: Can you take a look in one of the xml files if the discart field is properly filled in ?
BTW: I just discovered a small issue with the discart, just checked in a change for that on Git.

Are there any errors in your logs ? On the mac platform the version of python is old so I have to workaround some things.

My cache xml files are now empty.

These are my debug logs, there are now a lot of errors:

http://pastebin.com/J6GGUsCF

Thanks

Tgx
(2015-10-23, 18:23)Tgxcorporation Wrote: These are my debug logs, there are now a lot of errors:

Thanks for the logs, exactly what I expected. On Mac the python version is much older.
I have just checked in another fix for this, hopefully this will fix it for real.
Please wipe the courrupted (empty) xml files first..
These are the logs for the new commit. Discart is starting to work, still got the issue in songs view:

http://pastebin.com/EZ2zsPmn

Tgx
Hi Marcel, I actually set which widgets I want to be available in skinshortcuts which works fine. However, I keep getting "Default widgets" folder containing all of them. So I have 2 folders : 1 with the widgets I want, the other with all of them. How do I remove the "Default widgets" one ?
Thanks
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-10-23, 19:11)Tgxcorporation Wrote: These are the logs for the new commit. Discart is starting to work, still got the issue in songs view:

http://pastebin.com/EZ2zsPmn

Tgx

Ok, step by step we get closer to the solution. I will look within an hour or so, not at my PC atm.
(2015-10-23, 19:24)Jayz2K Wrote: Hi Marcel, I actually set which widgets I want to be available in skinshortcuts which works fine. However, I keep getting "Default widgets" folder containing all of them. So I have 2 folders : 1 with the widgets I want, the other with all of them. How do I remove the "Default widgets" one ?

Thanks

Did you specify the widget-groupings in your overrides.xml ?
Nope, it showed automatically without having set anything.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18