• 54(current)
Release skin helper service
Yes I am on latest Git...
Just try on other machine Looking ok ,Like you saying.All working,but on this machine I have Latest version of SimpleIPTV and something working,very bed...Bloking Kodi when I open some evant in EPG.....have error
But ignore this , Not tested in old (win7 15.2 Kodi)
PHP Code:
21:32:10 T:3296   ERRORSkin Helper Service --> WebServer error in request --> [Errno 10053An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
:32:10 T:3296   ERRORTraceback (most recent call last):
21:32:10 T:3296   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\WebService.py"line 66in __init__
:32:10 T:3296   ERROR:     SimpleHTTPServer.SimpleHTTPRequestHandler.__init__(selfrequestclient_addressserver)
21:32:10 T:3296   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\SocketServer.py"line 653in __init__
:32:10 T:3296   ERROR:     self.finish()
21:32:10 T:3296   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\SocketServer.py"line 712in finish
:32:10 T:3296   ERROR:     self.wfile.close()
21:32:10 T:3296   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\socket.py"line 279in close
:32:10 T:3296   ERROR:     self.flush()
21:32:10 T:3296   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\socket.py"line 303in flush
:32:10 T:3296   ERROR:     self._sock.sendall(view[write_offset:write_offset+buffer_size])
21:32:10 T:3296   ERRORerror: [Errno 10053An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine 
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-30, 22:44)Angelinas Wrote: 21:32:10 T:3296 ERROR: error: [Errno 10053] An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine[/php]

You can ignore this error, this is the webservice giving a 404 not found if there was an image not available.
These messages are now disabled on latest git
(2015-10-30, 12:36)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2015-10-30, 01:45)marcelveldt Wrote: The " should now be ignored by the search, please check latest Git. Please test with the current improvements how it works, if it still can be improved I'll look at your request.
Seems that pictures are loading faster and get now them with " . Not the most relevant pictures but It works (maybe just due to the show). I still have to test some more since I get them the same time epg updates. Thx Marcel.

Well, checked it around during this day and even if I get now pictures, 80% of the results are wrong. I know this has nothing to do with your script but more with the back-end infos returned (image search tries to find a title containing the show and most of the time an incomplete sentence - because too long - ). Damn TNT provider ! I think trying to avoid special char natively isn't a good choice because the search is correct and your script 99% satisfiying. Still, an option to limit the search in title (exemple, everything before " ... Or everything before . (dot) or : ) in the settings sounds more reasonable. Please note that when the backend info only contains the title, it's a one shot art finder Wink .
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-10-30, 23:23)Jayz2K Wrote: Well, checked it around during this day and even if I get now pictures, 80% of the results are wrong. I know this has nothing to do with your script but more with the back-end infos returned (image search tries to find a title containing the show and most of the time an incomplete sentence - because too long - ). Damn TNT provider ! I think trying to avoid special char natively isn't a good choice because the search is correct and your script 99% satisfiying. Still, an option to limit the search in title (exemple, everything before " ... Or everything before . (dot) or : ) in the settings sounds more reasonable. Please note that when the backend info only contains the title, it's a one shot art finder Wink .

Ah, okay, I think I get what you mean.. You need some sort of "break" character to only search for the characters before the break character ?
As English is not my native language.. how should this be called in the settings ?
You got it. I often get a title label info like this :

My tvshow title. "This tv show ep..."

Best should be to skip everything behind . or " with an option for the user to set which chars he wants to use as a break. But is this doable ? Maybe asking too much ?

(2015-10-30, 23:59)marcelveldt Wrote: As English is not my native language.. how should this be called in the settings ?

Maybe "Ignore words before this character"

But that might not work with " being at the start and end.

Maybe more like search for words within this character

Unless im not understanding from your example.
Hope it helps anyway
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2015-10-31, 01:04)Jayz2K Wrote: You got it. I often get a title label info like this :

My tvshow title. "This tv show ep..."

Best should be to skip everything behind . or " with an option for the user to set which chars he wants to use as a break. But is this doable ? Maybe asking too much ?

I can add a break character, easy enough. So, the setting should be called "character to break title" ?
(2015-10-31, 04:08)marcelveldt Wrote: I can add a break character, easy enough. So, the setting should be called "character to break title" ?

Maybe more like "character to define title"

"Break title" might confuse most.

But I guess is more region based as it won't really be a issue here in Australia.

Just write what you think and we can change the language text later in strings.po.

Not really a huge deal.

Your idea works. As English is not so universal around the world as people seem to believe.

Break to me means broken. Stuffed. Caput. Not working

So with that description I will read it as if I have that character in the title it would break and not work.

Maybe "separate" is a better word too.

I can do a English Australian language string.po

Just might need translators to help

|
V
Ah that's a good question. Maybe "Title's character splitter" ?

(2015-10-30, 21:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-30, 14:27)im85288 Wrote: Marcel does Music Artwork etc work correctly in Jarvis? I am not seeing anything at all on home widgets (and yes I did set he widget container)
But even with that cached, browsing a home widget for the same album/artist does not successfully pull the data from the cache

Also the problem with colour themes is still there for me (albeit a slightly different error this time)

Music artwork for widgets should now be fixed, please check latest Git.

I have also fixed a bug in the conditional color themes, also fixed in latest Git. You need to re-set the day/night theme though

I think music artwork will work once the bug for missing album tag is fixed in Jarvis. For the color themes I now have no exceptions but actually applying any color theme does not work. Not sure where to begin debugging that one though Smile
There's a small bug in the ListItemMonitor with regards the new music artwork widgets fix.

On lines 195 and 196 you have
Code:
elif artist and artist == label: contenttype = "artists"
elif album and album == label: contenttype = "albums"

but label is not defined. If you change it to
Code:
elif artist and artist == curListItem: contenttype = "artists"
elif album and album == curListItem: contenttype = "albums"

It then works correctly.

Do you plan to add the ability to use the webservice getmusicart method with the artist/album as params in addition to the current one which requires a DBID?

Also for the music widgets (eg recommended albums) the Artist tag seems to be missing?
(2015-10-31, 13:35)im85288 Wrote: There's a small bug in the ListItemMonitor with regards the new music artwork widgets fix.

Do you plan to add the ability to use the webservice getmusicart method with the artist/album as params in addition to the current one which requires a DBID?

Also for the music widgets (eg recommended albums) the Artist tag seems to be missing?

1) Issue with the musicart for widgets is resolved, thanks for the catch
2) musicart webservice is now extended, see readme
3) Artist tag shows up fine with me
(2015-10-31, 09:21)Jayz2K Wrote: Ah that's a good question. Maybe "Title's character splitter" ?

Thanks, now added to Git.
Listen Everybody,
we all need to stop for a moment, and say to Marcel - THANK YOU.
this thread has more than 800 comments, and all he is doing is to write: "Now Added to Git."
this is by far the greatest "helper" ever build by very skilled skinner and developer.
much appreciate my friend, I remember when you asked us if we want to see this tool here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233940
now, I can't think about new skins that won't use this tool.

Keep your awesome work! Wink
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Can't wait marcel to see this in the kodi repo

I am ready to translate to (English Australia) with transifex as it is currently usa spelling

Thanks again for this awesome skin addon

|
V
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18