• 60(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-11-08, 16:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-08, 11:41)Jayz2K Wrote: Did you get it fine on your box ? Can this be permissions issue ?

Updated my box to latest Kodi Jarvis and had the same issue... no widgets shown.
Just changed the code a bit and now it's workibng fine on my Android box.
Can you please test again with latest Git version ?

Just tested with 1.0.4 (is that the current one?) and still not filling.

Im on android x86 kodi nightly from 11/2
skin.helper 1.0.4
skinshortcuts 0.6.6
(2015-11-08, 18:41)tmaru Wrote: Im on android x86 kodi nightly from 11/2
skin.helper 1.0.4
skinshortcuts 0.6.6

Did you grab it from Github and manually overwrite the files ?
This fix is only on Git, not yet in a release.
(2015-11-08, 19:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-08, 18:41)tmaru Wrote: Im on android x86 kodi nightly from 11/2
skin.helper 1.0.4
skinshortcuts 0.6.6

Did you grab it from Github and manually overwrite the files ?
This fix is only on Git, not yet in a release.

Downloaded from git, removed the existing addon from kodi.. manually deleted data from addon_data, restarted and installed from the downloaded zip. Only one instance existing and loaded.
Debug logging on on both helper and shortcuts.. nothing odd in the log.
(2015-11-08, 19:09)tmaru Wrote: Downloaded from git, removed the existing addon from kodi.. manually deleted data from addon_data, restarted and installed from the downloaded zip. Only one instance existing and loaded.
Debug logging on on both helper and shortcuts.. nothing odd in the log.

Damn, this is some strange issue... And this is only happening on Android platform ?
Do you mind sending me your log anyway (with skin helper debug logging turned on) ?
If you have verbose logging enabled you should see some lines in there that it is building the widgetslisting. When is is done the log will mention buildWidgetsListing completed
Didn't check the new release on android since I'm not Home ATM but can confirm this doesn't happen on windows system. Will report ASAP with the new Update when applied on my nexus player for you to get more feedback.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
HI Marcel,

Would it be possible to add a formatting method for the ListItem.EndTime (both in widgets and the main library)?

What I am faced with currently is trying to deal with users using the 12hr format which shows the end time with something like:
Code:
04:55 pm
and in the 24hr format it is always
Code:
16:45
. I would like to always show this in the 24hr format so I can rely on the length of the string being 5 characters.

Cheers
Hi Marcel.

Thanks so much for implementing my requests.

I have no fanart images displaying when using (SkinHelper.RecentMusicBackground) in either Isengard or Jarvis. (SkinHelper.AllMusicBackground) works perfectly.

Cheers
(2015-11-08, 16:39)marcelveldt Wrote: Updated my box to latest Kodi Jarvis and had the same issue... no widgets shown.
Just changed the code a bit and now it's workibng fine on my Android box.
Can you please test again with latest Git version ?

Well, just tested but seems the issue is still here using latest git.
Sadly, I wanted to provide you a new log but KODI log uploader doesn't want to.

Right now those are returned empty in skinshortcuts integration :

Backgrounds :

PHP Code:
<background label="smartshortcuts" condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)">||BROWSE||plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=backgrounds</background> 

Widgets :

PHP Code:
<widget-groupings>
        <!-- 
Skin.Helper widgets -->
        <
shortcut label="Skin Playlists" type="32010">||BROWSE||script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&amp;path=skinplaylists</shortcut>
        <
shortcut label="Library Data" type="32010">||BROWSE||script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&amp;path=librarydataprovider</shortcut>
        <
shortcut label="Skin Helper" type="32010">||BROWSE||script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&amp;path=scriptwidgets</shortcut>
        <
shortcut label="Extended Info" type="32010">||BROWSE||script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&amp;path=extendedinfo</shortcut>
        <
shortcut label="Smart Shortcuts" type="32010">||BROWSE||script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&amp;path=smartshortcuts</shortcut>
        <
shortcut label="Smartish" type="32010">||BROWSE||script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&amp;path=smartishwidgets</shortcut>
    </
widget-groupings

To be honest I'm not KODI android user, just used it to test since it has been reported by tmaru in my thread but it seems that something is causing integration to fail somehow on android devices. On all my windows machines, eveything was always 100% fine.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-11-08, 23:58)Jayz2K Wrote: To be honest I'm not KODI android user, just used it to test since it has been reported by tmaru in my thread but it seems that something is causing integration to fail somehow on android devices. On all my windows machines, eveything was always 100% fine.

strange... Are you able to browse any addons in skinshortcuts ?

Also, as a test you might want to try to open the widget endpoint directly as a shortcut:

ActivateWindow(Video,plugin://script.skin.helper.service?action=widgets)

and

ActivateWindow(Video,plugin://script.skin.helper.service?action=backgrounds)
(2015-11-09, 02:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-08, 23:58)Jayz2K Wrote: To be honest I'm not KODI android user, just used it to test since it has been reported by tmaru in my thread but it seems that something is causing integration to fail somehow on android devices. On all my windows machines, eveything was always 100% fine.

strange... Are you able to browse any addons in skinshortcuts ?

Also, as a test you might want to try to open the widget endpoint directly as a shortcut:

ActivateWindow(Video,plugin://script.skin.helper.service?action=widgets)

and

ActivateWindow(Video,plugin://script.skin.helper.service?action=backgrounds)
Trying a shortcut to the widget endpoint yields me about 35 list items titled "smartshortcut" selecting any yields nothing.. They appear as playable items as the context menu contains play from here and mark as watched..
(2015-11-09, 02:55)tmaru Wrote: Trying a shortcut to the widget endpoint yields me about 35 list items titled "smartshortcut" selecting any yields nothing.. They appear as playable items as the context menu contains play from here and mark as watched..

Yeah, they are not usable, they can only be read by skinshortcuts.
So, this means the problem is in skinshortcuts then. I will take a look at it tomorrow.

Did you also try to browse any addons in skinshortcuts ?

Just try to add a shortcut to an entry inside an addon
(2015-11-09, 02:57)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-09, 02:55)tmaru Wrote: Trying a shortcut to the widget endpoint yields me about 35 list items titled "smartshortcut" selecting any yields nothing.. They appear as playable items as the context menu contains play from here and mark as watched..

Yeah, they are not usable, they can only be read by skinshortcuts.
So, this means the problem is in skinshortcuts then. I will take a look at it tomorrow.

Did you also try to browse any addons in skinshortcuts ?

Just try to add a shortcut to an entry inside an addon
Shortcuts to entries within addons are working.
Marcel, don't worry about my request above. Thanks
(2015-11-09, 10:38)im85288 Wrote: Marcel, don't worry about my request above. Thanks

You don't need it anymore ?
(2015-11-09, 11:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-09, 10:38)im85288 Wrote: Marcel, don't worry about my request above. Thanks

You don't need it anymore ?

No, we found a way to provide the layout based on if the string contains PM or AM, thanks though Smile
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18