• 100(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-02-24, 00:35)Gade Wrote: The widget is just called "In Progress" and refers to episodes (same as recently added), but it's located at the home screen tv shows category.

And he mentions first episode of unwatched tv shows showing in the widget.

Rapier doesn't have an "In Progress TV Shows" widget. Smile

Got it...

The widget will be filled with 1st episode of next unwatched show when there are not enough in "in progress shows"
So, bascially it's by design for the next episodes widget.

If the user only wants to see in progress shows/episodes that would be another widget/playlist or I can add in an extra argument to prevent the script from filling the list with unwatchedshows
(2016-02-24, 00:50)marcelveldt Wrote: The widget will be filled with 1st episode of next unwatched show when there are not enough in "in progress shows"
So, bascially it's by design for the next episodes widget.

To me, this sounds like a great choice.

Thanks a lot for the fast reply.
Marcel when you have time look for this properties...for me this dont working...
( I try image and multiimage )
Code:
        <control type="image">
            <!-- Fanart -->
            <include>WindowBG</include>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ExtraFanArt)]</texture>
        </control>
Also have this in skin settings.xml
<setting id="SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart" type="bool">true</setting>,but dont have for PVR is this normal Huh
I try in PVR channel as background,for movies "Guardians of the Galaxy"
Code:
21:15:10 T:356  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> onNotification - Addon settings changed!
21:15:16 T:1892  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> setPVRThumb dbID--> Guardians of the GalaxySKY MOVIES ACTION & ADVENTURE UK  - path: pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.iptvsimple_254412031.pvr
21:15:16 T:1892  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> getPVRThumb for Guardians of the Galaxy SKY MOVIES ACTION & ADVENTURE UK-->
21:15:16 T:1892  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> getPVRThumb no cache found for dbID--> guardiansofthegalaxySKY MOVIES ACTION & ADVENTURE UK
21:15:16 T:1892  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> pvr thumbs path --> C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.service\pvrthumbs\Guardians of the Galaxy\
I dont have error , but dont have images. In userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.service\pvrthumbs\Guardians of the Galaxy\extrafanart\ Your script download 23 files with name Fanart1,Fanart2......
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-02-24, 22:31)Angelinas Wrote: Marcel when you have time look for this properties...for me this dont working...
( I try image and multiimage )
Code:
        <control type="image">
            <!-- Fanart -->
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ExtraFanArt)]</texture>
        </control>

You should use an multiimage control:

Code:
<control type="multiimage">
    <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.ExtraFanArt)]</imagepath >
</control>
yeap sooooory !!!! working
I got a request for Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.Albums)

is it possible to add a "•" for the album name, or as a option the year, so if the name wrap over a line its better to read, " the Moment You Realize you're Going to fall" in this case

Hi Marcel,

it seems the webservice is not working anymore, at least with music artwork.
Also random fanart backgrounds have stopped working recently.

No errors found in logs

OSX 10.11.3 - Jarvis Final

Thanks

Tgx
(2016-02-25, 10:33)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Hi Marcel,

it seems the webservice is not working anymore, at least with music artwork.

Also random fanart backgrounds have stopped working recently.

No errors found in logs

OSX 10.11.3 - Jarvis Final

Thanks

Tgx

Hmm, I don't see any obvious reasons why it isn't working.

Can you turn on the extended logging in the addon settings and share the results with me? No need for Kodi debug log to be enabled
Movie sets window properties in home ...This will be realy good thing.
I want to have the Movies Set Properties for homescreen widgets

Now mine widgets are empty,I want to populate with info from your script.Can you write code like for music widget
<onload>SetProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,301)</onload>
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...properties

I see on github that you set script to show cast for movieSet...I can show actor (for other three working-Movies,TVShow,Episode),
This dont working for me, is some hiden condition to enable this ?
Code:
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie.sets)">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;movieset=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Title]</value>

Code:
22:14:13 T:3244  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Parameter string: ?action=getcast&movieset=Iron Man Collection
22:14:13 T:3244   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> getJson - empty result for Method VideoLibrary.GetMovieSets - params: { "filter": {"operator":"is", "field":"title", "value":"Iron Man Collection"}, "properties": [ "title" ] } - response: {u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'error': {u'message': u'Invalid params.', u'code': -32602, u'data': {u'message': u'Too many parameters', u'method': u'VideoLibrary.GetMovieSets', u'stack': {u'property': {u'type': u'string'}, u'type': u'array', u'name': u'Item.Fields.Base'}}}}
22:14:13 T:3244   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
22:14:13 T:3244   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\PluginContent.py", line 1017, in getCast
22:14:13 T:3244   ERROR:     itemId = int(movieset)
22:14:13 T:3244   ERROR: ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'Iron Man Collection'
(2016-02-22, 16:01)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-02-21, 15:06)tomer953 Wrote: which file?
can you please take a look here:
http://abeksis.com/repo/script.skin.help...1.0.47.zip
I think that's the one they are downloading..

Hmm, strange. I will update to 1.0.48 later today. Let's see if that fixes the issue.

Hey Marcel,
more and more users gets the same error:
Code:
18:41:55 T:5428   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named lib.MainModule
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Itai HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                import resources.lib.MainModule as mainmodule
                                            ImportError: No module named lib.MainModule
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I told them to remove the script, and install 1.0.43 from the official repo, and it solve it.
the 3rd party repo that push them latest git is updated always to your latest version:
http://abeksis.com/repo/script.skin.help...1.0.53.zip
I almost sure it's not a problem with that zip, it's just downloading from git and rename the folder (removes the "-master")...
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-02-27, 11:17)tomer953 Wrote: more and more users gets the same error:
I told them to remove the script, and install 1.0.43 from the official repo, and it solve it.
the 3rd party repo that push them latest git is updated always to your latest version:
http://abeksis.com/repo/script.skin.help...1.0.53.zip
I almost sure it's not a problem with that zip, it's just downloading from git and rename the folder (removes the "-master")...

There is no error in the code but if I look at a broken setup it's missing files.
Somehow it happens sometimes that the addon update breaks after deleting files and not write any new ones.
They should be able to fix it with just re install the latest version.

Will you be able to confirm my theory that the files are missing ?
any specific file to check? (that related to the error I pasted before)
or just compare the whole files and check? in my setup it's ok, but next time it will happen to someone, i'll compare the files.
(2016-02-27, 13:21)tomer953 Wrote: any specific file to check? (that related to the error I pasted before)
or just compare the whole files and check? in my setup it's ok, but next time it will happen to someone, i'll compare the files.

In this case the error was that it couldn't locate MainModule so in that case the file MainModule.py will be missing in the resources\lib folder of the addon.
I probably fubared something but I get the following error
Code:
15:40:53 T:10384   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: No module named BeautifulSoup
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.BackgroundsUpdater import BackgroundsUpdater
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\BackgroundsUpdater.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import ArtworkUtils as artutils
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\ArtworkUtils.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                import BeautifulSoup
                                            ImportError: No module named BeautifulSoup
checked the entire zip and neither the master nor the 1.0.53 version that I saw here has a module that is called BeautifulSoup
(2016-02-27, 16:49)Hakker Wrote: I probably fubared something but I get the following error
Code:
15:40:53 T:10384   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: No module named BeautifulSoup
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.BackgroundsUpdater import BackgroundsUpdater
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\BackgroundsUpdater.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import ArtworkUtils as artutils
                                              File "C:\Users\Hakker\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\ArtworkUtils.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                import BeautifulSoup
                                            ImportError: No module named BeautifulSoup
checked the entire zip and neither the master nor the 1.0.53 version that I saw here has a module that is called BeautifulSoup

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/scr...-3.2.1.zip
install from zip
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18