hey Marcel, one user reports that he cannot switch views:
http://pastebin.com/mB5JvBWR

10x

Edit:
it is applies to all my skin users

Edit2:
I found the problem: resources/lib/MainModule.py line 242
Code:
label = xbmc.getLocalizedString(int(view.attributes[ 'languageid' ].nodeValue)).decode("utf-8")
change to:
Code:
label = xbmc.getLocalizedString(int(view.attributes[ 'languageid' ].nodeValue)).encode("utf-8").decode("utf-8")
Edit3
or just remove them both?
Code:
label = xbmc.getLocalizedString(int(view.attributes[ 'languageid' ].nodeValue))

it was correct until this commit:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...30dd8ad7a8
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-03-02, 21:39)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 04:12)Guilouz Wrote: Since I have updated to last git, duration on my widget doesn't work.

Can you give it a try with latest Git version ?

It's working ! Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Marcel,

I am having an issue that was not there before this update. I am able to see all the rotten tomatoes scores and metacritic scores when I am in a view. Once I select a movie and go into dialogvideoinfo all the data dissapears.

If needed, I can post screen shots.

Thanks
(2016-03-04, 14:56)Edworld Wrote: I am having an issue that was not there before this update. I am able to see all the rotten tomatoes scores and metacritic scores when I am in a view. Once I select a movie and go into dialogvideoinfo all the data dissapears.

Thanks for the catch, should now be fixed. Can you test with latest git ?
Has the rotten tomatoes values completely changed with the recent update? Everything that used to work is now broken, Metascore no longer in the same window property, rotten tomatoes rating showing 6.0 instead of 60%.

I understand the idea to add more features but would have preferred if backwards compatibility was kept to prevent changes needed in the skin.
(2016-03-04, 23:25)im85288 Wrote: Has the rotten tomatoes values completely changed with the recent update? Everything that used to work is now broken, Metascore no longer in the same window property, rotten tomatoes rating showing 6.0 instead of 60%.

I understand the idea to add more features but would have preferred if backwards compatibility was kept to prevent changes needed in the skin.

The omdb api was completely changed. The script is now adjusted to return the correct values.
(2016-03-04, 15:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 14:56)Edworld Wrote: I am having an issue that was not there before this update. I am able to see all the rotten tomatoes scores and metacritic scores when I am in a view. Once I select a movie and go into dialogvideoinfo all the data dissapears.

Thanks for the catch, should now be fixed. Can you test with latest git ?

Same issue
(2016-03-05, 00:06)Edworld Wrote: Same issue

Did you really update to the latest git version correctly by manually overwriting the files and restart Kodi ?
(2016-03-05, 00:34)marcelveldt Wrote:

Did you really update to the latest git version correctly by manually overwriting the files and restart Kodi ?

Yes, copied the entire download over from GIT, and restarted Kodi.
(2016-03-05, 00:44)Edworld Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 00:34)marcelveldt Wrote:

Yes, copied the entire download over from GIT, and restarted Kodi.

And did yo manually overwrite the files ? Install the zip from git is not going to work, that will leave the script duplicated.
Please also do another fresh pull because it might be that I checked in the change just a little after my message to you
Marcel,

Maybe it was bad timing, downloaded again and it works!
(2016-03-05, 02:01)Edworld Wrote: Maybe it was bad timing, downloaded again and it works!

OK, great!
Marcel,

Not sure if you can fixed this on your side. Silence of the lambs is not returning the correct data (rotten tomatoes and metascore)

http://www.omdbapi.com/?t=the+silence+of...atoes=true
(2016-03-04, 23:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 23:25)im85288 Wrote: Has the rotten tomatoes values completely changed with the recent update? Everything that used to work is now broken, Metascore no longer in the same window property, rotten tomatoes rating showing 6.0 instead of 60%.

The omdb api was completely changed. The script is now adjusted to return the correct values.

Ah ok thanks, all working great and loving the animated posters...great work Smile
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18