• 119(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-03-25, 16:30)im85288 Wrote: Hi Marcel, I noticed certain property's are not getting reset, such as the tagline from tmdb so had a look at the code. In the resetWindowProps method of ListItemMonitor.py there are some fields missing from having their info cleared. Quite a few of them are from tmbd. Please have a look when you can.

Should now be fixed on Git
(2016-03-22, 18:38)PH-SYM Wrote: It would be great if that would be possible. I have been using an artwork folder on a network share for the ArtistSlideShow script and it would be great if the Helper Service could make use of the same share. The folder structure is like the one above, off course without the Album folders.

I have just added this to the script, available on Github but will push shortly to the repo.
Now you can set a custom folder to your music artwork in the addon settings for skinhelper.
(2016-03-25, 08:11)tomer953 Wrote: and Its working. but I guess that you'll have a better solution.

This is now fixed on Git. No need to replace chars, it will just work.
(2016-03-24, 10:20)Mike_Doc Wrote: Marcel, one more question, more double checking really, I've recently added a new new and it is solely available via view selector i,e, not the old method as well. It is working fine except one thing, this property Window(home).Property(actualViewtype) is not being set. I have a feeling this is me and something I've missed when adding the new view but can't think what right now and I just wanted to check just in case the view selector should be setting this?

There is no property actualviewtype... Why do you need it ?
The correct way of checking which view is active is by checking Control.IsVisible(xxx) or the infolabel Container.Viewmode
(2016-03-29, 03:08)Wanilton Wrote: marcelveldt, if possible please add support for 3 more items in Sets

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.X.Year)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.X.Plot)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.X.DBID)

Thanks,

This has been added (check latest Git version). Thanks to Angelinas who submitted the PR after seeing your request here.
(2016-03-28, 21:47)Angelinas Wrote: for movieset When set content for cast
Code:
<content>plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;movie=$INFO[ListItem.Label]&amp;limit=25</content>
,have some cast but only few movieSet have IMDB number and cast, can you join cast from all movies in set and filter to no duplicate Labels.

you need to use movieset= instead of movie= if you want to get all cast for the movieset
The script will already filter out duplicates
(2016-03-30, 01:39)KevinSartori Wrote: I use the Madnox skin with Kodi Jarvis on Windows 8.1 x64. I've noticed that Skin Helper Service is now showing up in my Music Add-ons section. It's strange to see that with all of the Internet Radio add-ons. Is there an option to prevent Skin Helper Service from showing up there or does this have to do with Madnox somehow?

This is now fixed on Git. I will submit to the kodi repo later this weekend.
(2016-03-31, 00:00)Sjors125 Wrote: Another question: my widgets (home screen and movies / series hub widgets) in Eminence 2 Mod skin do take more and more time to load. I have a superfast laptop (i7 6700HQ + NVMe SSD + 16 GB DDR4 RAM) and did make no changes on my NAS. Only thing I changed was delete my old database and rebuild a new one for Kodi 16 Jarvis. Is that an issue with my skin, or perhaps with this script too?

The issue with the slow loading widgets and backgrounds has been fixed on Git (will soon be submitted to the repo).
Note that with a clean database the caches need to rebuild so the first few boots will be slower by design.
Hi Marcel,

saw your post on the animated posters, look forward to your poster / background selection solution. If possible could it also be added as a context menu item so that users can be able to change the poster if they want, but then again you could be doing that for your solution anyway.

Also, did you ever get chance to look into the view selector and why it displays View then view & id on the line below? It didn't when you first released view selector so just wonder why it changed to how it is now?

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-03-31, 00:34)loggio Wrote: If you want to use the refresh artwork (Manual) option you have to delete the folder for that program from the addon data folder first, then refresh it.

Good suggestion. I have just added this on Git.
(2016-03-25, 21:53)im85288 Wrote: Very nice, missed that on first look. Would you be able to do the same for tv shows? TV Top250

The property should now also be returned for tvshows (latest git)
(2016-03-27, 02:24)queeup Wrote: Could you add skin helper service to Transifex pls? We can translate to our languages.

I have just submitted it to Transifex
(2016-04-02, 12:26)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-22, 18:38)PH-SYM Wrote: It would be great if that would be possible. I have been using an artwork folder on a network share for the ArtistSlideShow script and it would be great if the Helper Service could make use of the same share. The folder structure is like the one above, off course without the Album folders.

I have just added this to the script, available on Github but will push shortly to the repo.
Now you can set a custom folder to your music artwork in the addon settings for skinhelper.
Thanks will try this asap
(2016-04-02, 02:22)_Andy_ Wrote: I would like to make a request. Since Kodi 15 it is possible to tag videos in Kodi. I use this to tag the movies with an atmos or auro flag. In the skin i show the audio flag if the movie is tagged with atmos or auro.

In my local copy of the skin helper service i have added a Tags property which reads all tags from a movie if present. If the movie is tagged with more tags like atmos and 3d the result property string is 'atmos,3d'.
I'm not the best python developer so it's a hacky way but it' works.

Maybe you could add this the correct way or if you like i can get you the code i use. Every time i update the skin helper service from git i have to add the modifications manually. So it would be nice if you could add
the Tags property.

I have added the SkinHelper.ListItemTags property which will return all tags for the selected movie, separated by /
Please test with the latest git version
(2016-03-25, 01:50)Edworld Wrote: I don't know if this is even possible, but would be nice if you can refresh data on a movie per movie basis instead of deleting all the json files. In this example, rotten tomatoes (ratings and critic consensus, awards, etc) and metacritic stats for se7en are wrong:

This is now properly fixed. The Rotten Tomatoes and Top250 properties won't be stored in the permanent cache anymore so at every fresh boot they will be pulled from OMDB.

Also, the IMDB, Top250 and Rotten Tomatoes props will now also be returned for tv shows
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18