• 120(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-04-02, 14:20)Mike_Doc Wrote: saw your post on the animated posters, look forward to your poster / background selection solution. If possible could it also be added as a context menu item so that users can be able to change the poster if they want, but then again you could be doing that for your solution anyway.
Now on Git:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...ed-posters

(2016-04-02, 14:20)Mike_Doc Wrote: Also, did you ever get chance to look into the view selector and why it displays View then view & id on the line below? It didn't when you first released view selector so just wonder why it changed to how it is now?

Just looked at the code, seems that I already fixed that...
Label = the view name
Label2 = the view name + the ID
(2016-04-02, 16:51)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 14:20)Mike_Doc Wrote: saw your post on the animated posters, look forward to your poster / background selection solution. If possible could it also be added as a context menu item so that users can be able to change the poster if they want, but then again you could be doing that for your solution anyway.
Now on Git:

Amazing work! Thanks.

Can't wait to try it out!
Now on Git:

(2016-04-02, 14:20)Mike_Doc Wrote: Also, did you ever get chance to look into the view selector and why it displays View then view & id on the line below? It didn't when you first released view selector so just wonder why it changed to how it is now?

And thanks for the animated posters update, will check it out.

Label = the view name

Sorry Marcel for the misunderstanding, yes it seems you fixed / changed it to Label & Label2 but I'm just wondering why? it looks strange with both labels being displayed in the view selector? did someone ask for this? it would be better with just label or if possible an option but I guess that might have to be on my side in DialogSelect ?

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thank you for your help. Maybe i'm doing something wrong but it's not working. I have added a label to the skin to show the tags with
<label>tag:$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemTags)]:tag</label>
It displays tag::tag always but no tags. I'm pretty sure the movie is tagged. If i replace the service with my modded service the label shows tag:atmos:tag

So maybe something is still wrong.
I am having an issue with the pseudo exporter context menu not showing up in Estuary. Would I be able to use this to fix the context menu in Estuary?
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

(2016-04-02, 19:16)_Andy_ Wrote: Thank you for your help. Maybe i'm doing something wrong but it's not working. I have added a label to the skin to show the tags with

<label>tag:$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemTags)]:tag</label>

It displays tag::tag always but no tags. I'm pretty sure the movie is tagged. If i replace the service with my modded service the label shows tag:atmos:tag

So maybe something is still wrong.

That would be the cache, just alter something in the database, for example mark a movie watched/unwatched, that will wipe the cache
(2016-04-02, 14:08)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 21:47)Angelinas Wrote: for movieset When set content for cast
Code:
<content>plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;movie=$INFO[ListItem.Label]&amp;limit=25</content>
,have some cast but only few movieSet have IMDB number and cast, can you join cast from all movies in set and filter to no duplicate Labels.

you need to use movieset= instead of movie= if you want to get all cast for the movieset
The script will already filter out duplicates
nooop this was post to tell just that code showing some label...your code show nothing
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;movieset=[MOVIESET NAME OR DBID]
in skin use as content
Code:
<value condition="StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie.sets)">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;movieset=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Title]&amp;downloadthumbs=true</value>

still dont working,some property is wrong
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thank you. Now it works. I had to delete the userdata/skin.helper.service folder too to wipe the cache. A simple mark watched/unwatched didn't do the trick. I don't know why.
After switching to the next movie, the tag was still set. So i assumed the item property need to be cleared. So i added the clear property to the method resetWindowProps .

Code:
def resetWindowProps(self):
        #reset all window props provided by the script...
        WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.ListItemTags")
Now it works! Maybe you can add the clear property to git.
Thanks a lot.
(2016-04-02, 17:53)Mike_Doc Wrote:
Now on Git:

And thanks for the animated posters update, will check it out.

Label = the view name

Sorry Marcel for the misunderstanding, yes it seems you fixed / changed it to Label & Label2 but I'm just wondering why? it looks strange with both labels being displayed in the view selector? did someone ask for this? it would be better with just label or if possible an option but I guess that might have to be on my side in DialogSelect ?

Mike

I agree, Personally I don't use label2 in dialogselect, (I use addon summary property instead) - but I guess you're right, it will cause to duplicate info for those who use it.
anyway, it could be solved in your dialogselect as you said:
http://i.imgur.com/p0uZCLh.png
http://i.imgur.com/DGSJeeR.png
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-04-02, 14:09)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 01:39)KevinSartori Wrote: I use the Madnox skin with Kodi Jarvis on Windows 8.1 x64. I've noticed that Skin Helper Service is now showing up in my Music Add-ons section. It's strange to see that with all of the Internet Radio add-ons. Is there an option to prevent Skin Helper Service from showing up there or does this have to do with Madnox somehow?

This is now fixed on Git. I will submit to the kodi repo later this weekend.

Thanks!
(2016-04-02, 17:53)Mike_Doc Wrote: Sorry Marcel for the misunderstanding, yes it seems you fixed / changed it to Label & Label2 but I'm just wondering why? it looks strange with both labels being displayed in the view selector? did someone ask for this? it would be better with just label or if possible an option but I guess that might have to be on my side in DialogSelect ?

Now fixed on Git. If you still need/want the view ID, the listitem will have a property 'ID'
(2016-04-02, 19:19)tornicade Wrote: I am having an issue with the pseudo exporter context menu not showing up in Estuary. Would I be able to use this to fix the context menu in Estuary?

What is pseudo exporter context menu ??
(2016-04-02, 20:57)Angelinas Wrote: still dont working,some property is wrong

Sorry, I didn't check it very well. It is now fixed on Git.
(2016-04-02, 20:58)_Andy_ Wrote: Now it works! Maybe you can add the clear property to git.

Right, sloppy of me ;-)
Now fixed on Git!
(2016-04-03, 20:00)marcelveldt Wrote: Sorry, I didn't check it very well. It is now fixed on Git.
it does not matter, I was persistent....Smile

Working all cast from your list.....Great work TNX

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18