• 123(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-04-10, 12:00)marcelveldt Wrote: I discovered something interesting regarding the animated artwork...
Just implament your code in my VAR and for me this is solution too...
Working as I aspect
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-04-10, 16:30)Angelinas Wrote: Just implament your code in my VAR and for me this is solution too...
Working as I aspect

Yeah, it's working for me too. Seems that the IsEmpty check fails for some unknown reason while inside an itemlayout.
I keep my workaround in the skin for now, at least it works...
(2016-04-10, 04:13)meowmoo Wrote: would It be possible to get trakt.tv data like rating/votes/Plays and so on?

Yes, that would be possible I guess. I'll have to read myself into the trakt api.
(2016-04-10, 18:10)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 16:30)Angelinas Wrote: Just implament your code in my VAR and for me this is solution too...
Working as I aspect

Yeah, it's working for me too. Seems that the IsEmpty check fails for some unknown reason while inside an itemlayout.
I keep my workaround in the skin for now, at least it works...

for me both (IsEmpty \ StringCompare) is working, I implemented it before you state the problem and didn't notice any problem with the condition. i'm using 16.0.

but, I have some performance problem.. I saw that Bob mentioned it before (previous page)
I made a short vid to demonstrate: https://vid.me/pj0b (I'm using ReloadSkin() few times, to show that it's making better sometimes)
but still, a lot of missing art (mostly it's the "regular" art that is missing) I also put some debug label, to show the animated poster path

are you experience something similar ?
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
@tomer: No I do not experience this. It might actually be a performance issue. Those animated posters are pretty heavy for the system.
(2016-04-08, 22:18)BobCratchett Wrote: One tiny request, and feel free to ignore it (not only is it not particularly important but, when I have chance - which admittedly won't be for a week or two - if its not something you'll add, I'll see myself what it would take to add it to the script): Any possibility of having a function available for the skin to call, to scan the library and download (and update the database with) the animated artwork for all library content? Whilst the widgets can now display the animated artwork correctly once it's downloaded, actually getting the artwork into the library still isn't as streamlined as with something like the artwork downloader addon (I'm a home-screen guy, and actually getting the artwork still relies on getting it for the currently focused widget item only, and then the .Art will only work when the page or the widget has been refreshed). Thanks as always for your hard work and consideration Smile

It's pretty easy do-able to auto append them to the database.
Just a toggle within the addon settings to auto append them at kodi startup ?
(2016-04-11, 08:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 22:18)BobCratchett Wrote: One tiny request, and feel free to ignore it (not only is it not particularly important but, when I have chance - which admittedly won't be for a week or two - if its not something you'll add, I'll see myself what it would take to add it to the script): Any possibility of having a function available for the skin to call, to scan the library and download (and update the database with) the animated artwork for all library content? Whilst the widgets can now display the animated artwork correctly once it's downloaded, actually getting the artwork into the library still isn't as streamlined as with something like the artwork downloader addon (I'm a home-screen guy, and actually getting the artwork still relies on getting it for the currently focused widget item only, and then the .Art will only work when the page or the widget has been refreshed). Thanks as always for your hard work and consideration Smile

It's pretty easy do-able to auto append them to the database.
Just a toggle within the addon settings to auto append them at kodi startup ?

A toggle would work nicely Smile
(2016-04-11, 08:54)marcelveldt Wrote: @tomer: No I do not experience this. It might actually be a performance issue. Those animated posters are pretty heavy for the system.

OK, I will try to reinstall Kodi. I have an overkilled system for kodi, so I guess it's something with the textures.db...
i'll let you know if i'll find something.
(2016-04-10, 18:12)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 04:13)meowmoo Wrote: would It be possible to get trakt.tv data like rating/votes/Plays and so on?

Yes, that would be possible I guess. I'll have to read myself into the trakt api.

Would be great if you can add this sometime in the future
@Marcel can you see what is wrong with youtube, have some notice in bar that youtube is not regular...
Problem have when I dont enable PVR,I can in settings for script to open part of PVR settings(menu is not activ).In that menu is radioButton to enable or disable google or youtube (General thumb/image for searchphrase),change place for this two button.

I use this when PVR is not activ
http://localhost:52307/getthumb&title=$INFO[Listitem.Director]
http://localhost:52307/getmusicart&artist=$INFO[Listitem.Artist]&type=banner,clearlogo,discart
Also I cant disable Youtube as searchphrase,always is activ,but when Google is activ he find string and script doesent have to look in youtube,and I dont have error.

Please see why is youtube always activ and second maybe is Api for youtube down., and this provide error that I have

tnx
(2016-04-11, 08:54)marcelveldt Wrote: @tomer: No I do not experience this. It might actually be a performance issue. Those animated posters are pretty heavy for the system.

mm, I might found something, just verify:
since I'm using one global variable in all my views, I putted this in the top:
Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Art(animatedposter), )">$INFO[ListItem.Art(animatedposter)]</value>
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AnimatedPoster))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AnimatedPoster)]</value>
now, I thought, why not keeping only the first one, the Listitem should be ok for both cases, right?
from a quick check, it is look much better now with a single condition, and it's working on all views (lists and not lists)
Hi

Thanks for this looks great amount of features.

Few questions about new animated:

1. where do the downloaded animated posters get stored? Didnt find them in skin helper addon_data.

2. Does the animate posters and fanart get stored in texture cache so if i remove gif from original location it will still work?

Thanks im only getting into skinning so trying to understand bit better Smile
Evening Marcel,

I'm having a problem with the view selector, If I add 'programs' to my list view like so

<view id="List" value="50" languageid="535" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,episodes,artists,albums,songs,genres,programs"/>

and go into programs then 'List' is not an option.

If I change it to "all" for List, then List is shown as an option in the view selector

Could you take a look please?

Thanks,

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Marcel one isue when I add movie (in my library) in Movieset...
librarycache.json dont have info
Code:
, ('SkinHelper.MovieSet.2.Landscape', ''), ('SkinHelper.MovieSet.2.DiscArt', ''), ('SkinHelper.MovieSet.2.ClearLogo', ''), ('SkinHelper.MovieSet.2.ClearArt', ''), ('SkinHelper.MovieSet.2.Banner', ''),
then restart kodi
same ......reload doesent work for moviset Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-movies) ,Window(Home).Property(widgetreload)
librarycache.json have all art after some time but that art isn visible,
I try to dellete librarycache.json...same resultat,have all info except art in Code and flags for them (codec,audio....)
see when you find time
Hello Marcel,

I have a problem with the discart of music, when the 'artist' differs from the 'album artist'.
Here are 2 examples:

The artist (Depeche Mode) differs from the album artist (Depeche Mode (Maxi)):

The artist (Depeche Mode (Maxi)) and the album artist (Depeche Mode (Maxi) are the same:

You see, in the first example I have only the discart in the album overview. In the title list of the album and during the playback there is no discart.
Is it possible to corect this behaviour?

Thanks in advance,
AEOne
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18