• 127(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-04-14, 19:10)Angelinas Wrote: Just start to include new button and Special Info Dialog for widget and see error, then open your github and see that is your changes just for that...you are mind reader...
Download,install and now open dialog is working for widget..not further because have some error..hope in next days you can explain how to create that dialog.

Give me an hour and I will update the default included xml file and the readme to make it working.
This is indeed a way to get an info dialog for your widgets, offcourse you can also choose to use extendedinfo script for that, this is just a plain simple approach with ethe content from your library.

Currently it supports movies, tvshows and episodes but I want to extend it with PVR and music support
ooohhhhhh can wait
Yes I know for all that I alredy included that.... Trailer,ExtendedScript Info,Youtube & cinemavision...now is Helper dialog on turn Smile
Have some time dont hury...You find best solution for this dialog, I have no doubt at all
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-04-14, 19:37)Angelinas Wrote: ooohhhhhh can wait
Yes I know for all that I alredy included that.... Trailer,ExtendedScript Info,Youtube & cinemavision...now is Helper dialog on turn Smile
Have some time dont hury...You find best solution for this dialog, I have no doubt at all

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...nfo-dialog

dialog is now fixed and adjusted the readme.

I will add support for other types later this week
I use this in skin
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=showinfo)
I try this and working but only for Widget that provided script.skin.helper.script.skin.helper.service Episode (only for them I have property with name ,episode, for rest is different reacent episodes,random episodes, ...)
for movies dont working at all

have error mine PVR is Disabled,error is showing with that action Huh
ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> getJson - invalid result for Method PVR.GetRecordings - params: { "properties": [ "art", ...............................

With this working for all widget movies
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=showinfo,movieid=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Property(DBID)])

With this working for all widget Episodes
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=showinfo,episodeid=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Property(DBID)])
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-04-14, 22:12)Angelinas Wrote: I use this in skin
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=showinfo)
I try this and working but only for Widget that provided script.skin.helper.script.skin.helper.service Episode (only for them I have property with name ,episode, for rest is different reacent episodes,random episodes, ...)
for movies dont working at all
Please try again with latest git version, it should now work.

(2016-04-14, 22:12)Angelinas Wrote: have error mine PVR is Disabled,error is showing with that action Huh
ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> getJson - invalid result for Method PVR.GetRecordings - params: { "properties": [ "art", ...............................
Please ignore that, you have verbose logging enabled for the script. This just means that the script got an empty respone from the json api.

(2016-04-14, 22:12)Angelinas Wrote: With this working for all widget movies
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=showinfo,movieid=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Property(DBID)])

With this working for all widget Episodes
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=showinfo,episodeid=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Property(DBID)])

OK, great. The autodetect should now also work
awesome work on the showinfo window. I just added it to Phenomenal.
looking forward to see more types such as addons, music, music videos, ,pvr.
and even items that not coming from a "real" library, they still have some properties as icon\fanart\title\year etc, so we can use them..
thank you.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-04-15, 16:24)tomer953 Wrote: awesome work on the showinfo window. I just added it to Phenomenal.
looking forward to see more types such as addons, music, music videos, ,pvr.
and even items that not coming from a "real" library, they still have some properties as icon\fanart\title\year etc, so we can use them..
thank you.

Well, I will have a look if I can easily extend it. Keep in mind that as of Krypton this all will be handled by Kodi natively.
Both contextmenu and infodialog will than work out of the box for widgets too.

This workaround approach will therefore only be needed for Jarvis
ah, great.
feel free to skip this request then..

did you saw this? I'm just can't find why I don't have the addon in my video add-ons anymore Huh
Hi Marcel,

Would you mind giving one word about those :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2277192
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2287780
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2309801

Not that I want to push but I'm at some point, answers could let me know which direction to take in my dev or just wait until you have time to look into that (if you're going to).

Many thanks,
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-04-15, 16:36)tomer953 Wrote: I'm just can't find why I don't have the addon in my video add-ons anymore Huh

This is a skin helper addon and therefore should not be displayed in the video and/or audio addons
Skinners can use stuff from the addon but other than that it is supposed to operate "under the hood"

In beta stage it did in fact popup under the video addons but I removed that because I don't want users to confront with an addon entry they don't want.
(2016-03-11, 09:46)Jayz2K Wrote: First one is there's no infolabels for constants (erm yeah, it's constants Wink ...). So the idea is to be able to read the value now they can be set.
An optional window prop writting using the same name and containing the value can do the trick IMO.

The most easy fix is if the script also writes the constants as a skinstring. That way you can use the skin.string value to diaply the value as text.
Also, this same approach can be used to copy any constants because you can just use the skin.string as input.

So, basically I can do this simple changes for you:

1. Also write constant as skin string for easy access to the value
2. Expand the "setskinconstant" with an additional "value" argument so you pass the value directly (for example the skin.string from another constant)

option 3 can be that I also add a "setskinconstants" function so you can pass in multiple constants

Agree ?

EDIT: It was in fact a pretty quick fix so now added to Git:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...ludes-file
(2016-03-21, 09:44)Jayz2K Wrote: Hi Marcel, I have a small functional change request regarding the color picker :

Actually, the color window property is set at color "onfocus" and navigation forwarded to "save" button at "onclick".
Works pretty well using keyboard, however it doesn't using mouse.

If you highlight a color in the panel and want to change the opacity, you need to fly over other colors to reach the slider control and the Color's window prop value changes. So you never manage to get the wanted color if it's not one from the edge of the panel. An easy fix could be to set the property at onclick like the button forwarding. Highlighted value can still be shown using Container.ListItem.Label.

This is now fixed on Git. The color will be selected at onlick only
(2016-04-13, 14:48)Jayz2K Wrote: Where the constantdefault attribute needs to be ? In the runscript command or skinsettings.xml ?
Also, "MyVisibilityCondition" is a conditional setting meaning the stored value can be different depending scenarios ?

I updated the readme to better explain the behaviour.
You can set the constantdefault property in your skinsettings.xml to assign a value as default.
(2016-04-15, 20:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 09:44)Jayz2K Wrote: Hi Marcel, I have a small functional change request regarding the color picker :

Actually, the color window property is set at color "onfocus" and navigation forwarded to "save" button at "onclick".
Works pretty well using keyboard, however it doesn't using mouse.

If you highlight a color in the panel and want to change the opacity, you need to fly over other colors to reach the slider control and the Color's window prop value changes. So you never manage to get the wanted color if it's not one from the edge of the panel. An easy fix could be to set the property at onclick like the button forwarding. Highlighted value can still be shown using Container.ListItem.Label.

This is now fixed on Git. The color will be selected at onlick only

awesome, works great. thanks
(2016-04-15, 19:50)marcelveldt Wrote: The most easy fix is if the script also writes the constants as a skinstring. That way you can use the skin.string value to diaply the value as text.
Also, this same approach can be used to copy any constants because you can just use the skin.string as input.

So, basically I can do this simple changes for you:

1. Also write constant as skin string for easy access to the value
2. Expand the "setskinconstant" with an additional "value" argument so you pass the value directly (for example the skin.string from another constant)

option 3 can be that I also add a "setskinconstants" function so you can pass in multiple constants

Agree ?

True. Setting the skin.string with the same name and value is a better idea than window props with your following proposals. This allows to work both ways with a single script typo which is brilliant.

I was just asking myself if running a bunch of runscripts in bulk is Safe ? I have absolutly no idea about that but noticed one time trying this it was really slow ... Maybe just about the code behind ?

Not sure about the "option 3" needs if bulk runscripts works. Also if <onselect> allows to Run setconstant (a script launch in a running script ? That's some weird implementation I'm careful with ...

That said, there's no rush, take your time ... if you're looking that way, I know now where to continue and it's going to save me A HUGE amount of code.

Thanks a ton for this.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18