• 160(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-11-22, 20:49)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-22, 02:57)braz Wrote: Is this how you call the new properties? Because I'm not having any luck, all the ones I've tried have been empty.

Currently there's a bug in the code so at startup it takes a while before any properties are generated, I'm fixing that now.

(2016-11-22, 02:57)braz Wrote: Installed your beta repo and updated script.skin.helper.service and installed the new scripts. I couldn't find the Backgrounds one in the repo though, installed it manually.

SkinHelper backgrounds is a hidden addon (skinners only), just like the Skin Helper service itself. You'll have to install it with InstallAddon() in your skin or by setting it as required dependency.
What I did in Titan was simply add some buttons for users to install the optional addons like SkinHelper addons, that prevents me from having it all as dependency when there might be users that don't want all that extra bling.

Cool, glad I'm not going crazy. Will check the infolabels again tonight.

Sounds good about the backgrounds script, I also have a custom dialog where users can install all of the supported scripts.
(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -contex menu dont apear(pvr,music,movies) -----------------------------------OK this working

The contextmenus break as soon as you issue the ReloadSkin command. I think the only way to correctly solve this is if I move the contextmenu into a standadlone addon too
Might also be related to the fact that I have a Skin Bool as condition for the contextmenu, needs some more testing.
For now remember that the contextmenu items dissapear after ReloadSkin.

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -chose Art button (dont excist,for manuall pvr,animated poster&fanart)---------------------------------------------------------OK this working

See my reply above...

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -Art listitem.ArtistThumb dont working(see that you have in Titan skin)
I think I forgot to add that one :-) Will do so tonight.

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -Art for music dont change on visible changes in music viss(always is same)

Please explain what you mean here as I don't understand...

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -Background images dont working,....random,inprogres...Load images but dont change afther time from skinsettings [Skin.SetString(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay,10)]

Did you also install script.skin.helper.backgrounds ?

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -Art for movieset dont working, only work regular art.Art with number doesent provide images.(was movieset(1).poster....now should be listitem(1).art.poster)
Typo in the Wiki... Use ListItem.Art.0.Poster instead

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -skinsettings just open empty dialog(some error 7 condition..need just 1)
Problem is ID=
Code:
id="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(name)].widgets
When I set just a word,then working

Did you test this with the current beta version ? I can't reproduce.. please share the exact command you're trying to issue or a snippet of your skin code.

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -problem with cast widget,on click on actor open empty dialog(link with extended script doesent work,or is problem with dialog like for cast widget)

Does your dialogselect implement both a list with ID 3 and a list with ID 6 ?
If Krypton, does it include a button with ID 7 ?

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -setings for addon in kodi are unvisible and can change

Correct. Skinhelper Service doesn't have any settings anymore. SkinHelper widgets, backgrounds, artutils and skinbackup do have settings however.

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -ListItem.Country dosent work for set. (usa/uk/italy)
Just fixed. Test with next beta version. I'll provide some details on how to flush the cache later.

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -pvr seach frase dont have good condition...strange resultats have for movies name(first looking resultats for tvshow) (tmbd before IMDB), when i chose manual lookup working but need to hit back from dialog select and chose some label from list, afther have error

Please give me an example of the wrong result. The pvr lookups should now work better than ever as I spend really days improving it.
So, please share with me the original title that is in your EPG. Tvshows are preferred in the lookups so if you have a tvshow and movie with the same name, you will get the tvshow result. Also the genre is used to better determine if it's a movie but this heavily depends on how good your EPG is filled with info. In my case, most genres are listed as "Other/Unknown"

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: NameError: name 'dialogin' is not defined

This should already be fixed. Are you using the bet aversion from my beta repo ? If not, install that version or grab latest bits from Git.
Best to use the repo so you will also have the dependencies installed automatically.

(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -Cast for movieset doesent back any info
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&movieset=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Title]&downloadthumbs=true

Issue will be fixed later today. I will provide new beta version once I fixed some more issues mentioned here
(2016-11-22, 10:50)loggio Wrote: After todays update, the TV Channels PVR widget no longer works.
Does not display anything.

Did you try to re-assign the widget ?
(2016-11-22, 12:21)VikkiXavier Wrote: SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.MC is working fine, but everytime I run Kodi it takes a lot of time for the ratings to appear. SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating used to work faster. Sad

It seems I have a nasty bug in the script. At Kodi startup something is blocking the python interface for a while, the python processing is very slow at that point.
After a few minutes it cools down and everything is fast again.

I'll be working on that issue tonight so expect it to be fixed in next beta
(2016-11-22, 12:41)Wanilton Wrote: @Angelinas,

Krypton have now native support to actors thumbs, was fixed by Phil65, don´t need more use script. Script continue necessary to directors thumbs.

Cool, didn't know that. Maybe I should mention that in the script's wiki ?

FYI: I tried getting my head around C++ to actually add some of this script's features to native Kodi code but at this moment that was a bridge too far ;-)
Once I published this more robust version of the skinhelper addon to Kodi repo I will take a look at it again.
(2016-11-22, 20:36)mystic84 Wrote: I get skin helper background error can you please help it happened after the update yesterday

Please share a link to your kodi logfile so I can see the error.
Also notice that I'm working on a few bugs already mentioned and I'll provide new beta versions later tonight
@marcelveldt, I have this error, using krypton nightly, win10. Using your latest version, get drive a few minutes ago.

Code:
8:14:24.919 T:12140   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 284, in set_listitem_details
                                                listitem = extend_dict(listitem, self.artutils.get_omdb_info(listitem["imdbnumber"]))
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.module.simplecache\lib\simplecache.py", line 309, in decorated
                                                result = func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\artutils.py", line 209, in get_omdb_info
                                                result = self.omdb.get_details_by_imdbid(imdb_id)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\helpers\omdb.py", line 27, in get_details_by_imdbid
                                                return self.map_details(data)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\helpers\omdb.py", line 79, in map_details
                                                result["premiered.formatted"] = date_time.format('DD MMM YYYY', locale=KODI_LANGUAGE)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\arrow.py", line 580, in format
                                                return formatter.DateTimeFormatter(locale).format(self._datetime, fmt)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\formatter.py", line 16, in __init__
                                                self.locale = locales.get_locale(locale)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.module.arrow\lib\arrow\locales.py", line 21, in get_locale
                                                raise ValueError('Unsupported locale \'{0}\''.format(name))
                                            ValueError: Unsupported locale ''
18:14:24.919 T:12140   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> Unsupported locale ''
18:14:25.127 T:2976   ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'eng'
18:14:25.140 T:6828   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.

I don´t have return for any item rottentomatoes or mc in dialogvideoinfo.

Code:
<item>
                        <label>31934</label>
                        <!-- Fresh Count -->
                        <label2>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Fresh)]</label2>
                        <onclick>noop</onclick>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Fresh))</visible>
                    </item>
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-11-22, 22:19)Wanilton Wrote: @marcelveldt, I have this error, using krypton nightly, win10. Using your latest version, get drive a few minutes ago.

What language do you have set in Kodi ? English or something else ?
Apparently the language is reported as empty atm...

(2016-11-22, 22:19)Wanilton Wrote: I don´t have return for any item rottentomatoes or mc in dialogvideoinfo.

That's because of that error. We'll have to fix that before the properties will start working.
I use Portuguese (Brazil) here, and change for english a few times, when necessary. Error appear log, happen when tested with Portuguese (Brazil). I will check with english, and report soon.

Using english, log is clean, don´t have error.

Sets, country continue empty

Info appear in library, when go to specific movie in the set.

PS: I don´t change nothing, reopen Kodi, and now all Rotten and MC appear..perfect..

(2016-11-22, 21:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-22, 10:12)Angelinas Wrote: -pvr seach frase dont have good condition...strange resultats have for movies name(first looking resultats for tvshow) (tmbd before IMDB), when i chose manual lookup working but need to hit back from dialog select and chose some label from list, afther have error

Please give me an example of the wrong result. The pvr lookups should now work better than ever as I spend really days improving it.
So, please share with me the original title that is in your EPG. Tvshows are preferred in the lookups so if you have a tvshow and movie with the same name, you will get the tvshow result. Also the genre is used to better determine if it's a movie but this heavily depends on how good your EPG is filled with info. In my case, most genres are listed as "Other/Unknown"
OK here is one ..but have this more.
Channel SkyMoviesGreats UK ,Title"Out of sight"
Helper provide this info
As you see duration is more then 2 hour...content is movie,not tvshow
then I open "Artwork Options" button from context menu and have this in dialogselect
Hit "backspace" on keybord and have this new line in dialog select
Manual chose "Out of sight"(movie)
and have all info...but have error
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: name 'dialogin' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\context_pvr.py", line 27, in <module>
                                                del dialogin
                                            NameError: name 'dialogin' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Add some condition if item duration larger then 1 hour then first look in to IMDB for movies.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-11-22, 21:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-22, 12:41)Wanilton Wrote: @Angelinas,

Krypton have now native support to actors thumbs, was fixed by Phil65, don´t need more use script. Script continue necessary to directors thumbs.

Cool, didn't know that. Maybe I should mention that in the script's wiki ?

FYI: I tried getting my head around C++ to actually add some of this script's features to native Kodi code but at this moment that was a bridge too far ;-)
Once I published this more robust version of the skinhelper addon to Kodi repo I will take a look at it again.

How do you list the actor thumbs in a widget without this addon? I can't find any information about it.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
@Rjsachse, was fixed in this commit

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10698

Have mention fix for directors too, but only work for actors.
just fresh test for background
Load Background for Random movies
SkinHelper.AllMoviesBackground
-First images load in 0 min 0 sec
-second images load 4 min 5 sec
-third image load 5m 6 sec
-four image load 5m 36 sec
-five image load 6m 6 sec
and afther have error

Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'set_manualwall' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\service.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                BackgroundsUpdater().run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\backgrounds_updater.py", line 93, in run
                                                self.wallimages.update_manualwalls()
                                              File "C:\Users\Bane\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\wallimages.py", line 228, in update_manualwalls
                                                set_manualwall(key, value)
                                            NameError: global name 'set_manualwall' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Forgate to write set view now dont support thumb (always same, as in picture below)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-11-22, 22:34)Wanilton Wrote: I use Portuguese (Brazil) here, and change for english a few times, when necessary. Error appear log, happen when tested with Portuguese (Brazil). I will check with english, and report soon.
Using english, log is clean, don´t have error.

OK, apparently Kodi is reporting the language as empty in python if it's set to Portuguese, no clue why. Anyway I fixed a workaround for that just now.
I will provide a new beta update of the skinhelper and all dependencies later today.

(2016-11-22, 22:34)Wanilton Wrote: Sets, country continue empty
I fixed this tonight. Later today I will publish new beta versions of the addons on my beta repo.
Please test again with that. For a proper test, please clear the entire cache: just remove the folder script.module.simplecache in the addon_data directory

(2016-11-22, 22:34)Wanilton Wrote: PS: I don´t change nothing, reopen Kodi, and now all Rotten and MC appear..perfect..

Yea if you wait a while after starting kodi the info starts populating. I think fixed that issue just now so please test with new beta coming up later
(2016-11-22, 22:56)Angelinas Wrote: OK here is one ..but have this more.
Channel SkyMoviesGreats UK ,Title"Out of sight"
Helper provide this info

As you see duration is more then 2 hour...content is movie,not tvshow

OK, I fixed the issue. there was a small typo in the code causing it to Always use movies as preferred type.
I will provide new beta version on my beta repo later today (please do not install from Git as I had to make changes in other modules too)

(2016-11-22, 22:56)Angelinas Wrote: then I open "Artwork Options" button from context menu and have this in dialogselect
and have all info...but have error
Will also be fixed in next beta.

(2016-11-22, 22:56)Angelinas Wrote: Add some condition if item duration larger then 1 hour then first look in to IMDB for movies.

No, because other content can be shows too like talkshows and sports. I think I found a better solution so please test with next beta
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18