• 161(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-11-23, 00:31)Angelinas Wrote: just fresh test for background
and afther have error

Forgate to write set view now dont support thumb (always same, as in picture below)

Both issues will be fixed in next beta update.
New versions are now populating to the repo.

To clear the cache completely:

delete folder script.module.simplecache in userdata\addon_data
(2016-11-22, 20:15)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-18, 03:15)wyrm Wrote: That's cool, I don't suppose one of those new features would be to easily extract a file name from a skin string that contains a file path. I'm trying to auto fill names for home screen items by pulling the file name from the path to the list item, but your string split function does not seem usable for this.

Basically looking to remove the file extension from the last level of a file path and use that as a default name for a home item.

I can extend the split string method with a splitright ?
That will split the string on your desired character but will return the last result (most right)
Marcel,

Have been busy (as it would seem you are based your the forum traffic) so only just noticed this. My first quick look at the wiki suggested that your getfilename function was what I should use, but I guess that only applies to the built in Kodi file path listitem. So either providing an additional optional parameter for a skin string or property in your getfilename function, or as you suggest providing a splitright flag in the splitstring function.

Really upto you on that mate, whatever is easiest for you to provide would be fine with me.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
1.PVR google lookups aren't working.
2.They don't seem to be automatically scraping
3.Manually scrape and select a google image as a thumb, using Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb) displays the the channel Logo and not the google thumbnail.
4. Download artwork to folder is not working either...
5. if no artwork is found, selecting "manually configure artwork" crashes with skinhelper error
6. Ever since the update my RPi has been running high temperatures
7. Widgets are reloading every single time i exit a window back to Home ( might be causing the high temperatures)
8. The tvdb is the only scraper that seems to auto scrape, imdb results are not populated unless you refresh (manual lookup) and google results only work when manually refreshed but don't show using Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb)
9. PVR channels widget should show the channel logo if no artwork is found... At the moment it shows nothing.
Hi marcelveldt,
good job.Big Grin

Kodi Jarvis.
Script.Skin.Helper.Service ver. 1.0.119 from your repository (cache is cleared)

For radio striming (bug):
- Script.Skin.Helper.Service reads the author and the title of the first song played.
- Script.Skin.Helper.Service not change the author and the title for the next played songs (same stream).
- All properties remain the same as for the first song played (same stream).

ps. version 1.0.100 worked properly
Hi marcelveldt.
Will Script.Skin.Helper.Service work properly for many artist separated by signs &, feat, feat. ...... (for library and radio stream)?
Hi marcelveldt.

Small bug:
In file \addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\helpers\musicartwork.py
line 299 is:
etails["art"]["artistthumb"] = thumbnail
should be:
details["art"]["artistthumb"] = thumbnail

and

line 313 is:
album = result["album"]
should be:
album = item["album"]

ps. Again, good job!Smile
Hi Marcel,

Here you can find french translations for :

script.skinshortcuts (updated)
script.module.skin.helper.artutils
script.skin.helper.backgrounds
script.skin.helper.skinbackup
script.skin.helper.widgets
script.skin.helper.colorpicker
script.skin.helper.service (new)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5HNKL9...sp=sharing
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Marcel,

Tested and ok rottentomatoes and mc.

For sets, have error in country, now I have data but return YEAR, no countries.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Sorry Marcel,

think you might have a small bug with alphabet jump function. When I select a letter from the list I get a busydialog and the following in the log file. Other than that, nothing happens.

PHP Code:
ERRORPlayMedia could not play mediaplugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=alphabetletter&letter=D 

Running version 1.0.119 of skin helper on Windows 10, Kodi beta 5.

I have not changed the code from that used with 1.0.100 (and is basically your code as listed on the wiki) which worked fine.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Marcel almost all from my list now working...
For info getCast if click on Actor now working before was option to set castaction=
Now must have this .....Working ,opening Extended info for cast Smile

Isue "SkinSettings" -empty list is :https://github.com/Angelinas1/Aeonmq6-Krypton/blob/master/extras/skinsettings.xml#L2

I use this for chosing widget.I use short version and dont want to create 20 condition for all widget...to menu strings.
I use for ID string from setings
$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(name)].widgets
that is "menu1.widgets", "menu2.widgets", "menu3.widgets"....
from setings.xml
<setting id="menu1.widgets" type="string">movie.random</setting>
and cant change string for that id (script cant load that $Info...now is empty.)

If I change in just ID as label "menu1.widgets", that will work but i need to add for every window.
I have around 100 widget that is 2000 new ID....to much.

Tnx

Can you fixed that id can be string from skinsetings, like before ,....that is what I need
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-11-23, 05:04)wyrm Wrote: Have been busy (as it would seem you are based your the forum traffic) so only just noticed this. My first quick look at the wiki suggested that your getfilename function was what I should use, but I guess that only applies to the built in Kodi file path listitem. So either providing an additional optional parameter for a skin string or property in your getfilename function, or as you suggest providing a splitright flag in the splitstring function.

Really upto you on that mate, whatever is easiest for you to provide would be fine with me.

Can you try this:

RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=stripstring,splitchar=-.string=YOURINPUTSTRINGHERE,output=ShortCast,index=-1)

Notice the index= -1 parameter of the splitstring method
(2016-11-23, 17:48)wyrm Wrote: Sorry Marcel,

think you might have a small bug with alphabet jump function. When I select a letter from the list I get a busydialog and the following in the log file. Other than that, nothing happens.

PHP Code:
ERRORPlayMedia could not play mediaplugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=alphabetletter&letter=D 

Running version 1.0.119 of skin helper on Windows 10, Kodi beta 5.

I have not changed the code from that used with 1.0.100 (and is basically your code as listed on the wiki) which worked fine.

Wyrm (AppTV)

Reporting same error.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Just requesting this again incase you missed it.

(2016-11-12, 22:54)Rjsachse Wrote: Hello Marcel

Been loving your addon since day 1

Is there a way to have a theme come up for certain dates?

Like a Christmas theme that shows from 1st-dec to 31st-dec

Or a birthday theme for family birthdays

And is there a way to set a theme manually via the skinner without using the dialog to select a theme?

Also could you make a list of themes change at random with time intervals?

I know you are busy cleaning up the code and making different modules.

Thanks for your time. Big Grin
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Hello, I have some problem with CPU loading on my NAS Synology with this service. There is a lot queries to database witch loading NAS CPU if choose any theme using Skin Helper Service.
When I stop this servise everything is ok but many skins are dependent on that.

I use the NAS as my db Server (MariaDB) for storing a lot of movies, so SQL queries below are endless:

Code:
22:28:53.762 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 2180 ms for 1 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE movie_view.idSet = 4
22:28:55.710 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1910 ms for 1 items query: select * from movie_view  JOIN sets ON movie_view.idSet = sets.idSet WHERE sets.idSet=6 ORDER BY sets.idSet
22:28:57.031 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1315 ms for 1 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE movie_view.idSet = 6
22:28:59.451 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 2393 ms for 3 items query: select * from movie_view  JOIN sets ON movie_view.idSet = sets.idSet WHERE sets.idSet=7 ORDER BY sets.idSet
22:29:00.985 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1526 ms for 3 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE movie_view.idSet = 7
22:29:02.967 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1963 ms for 1 items query: select * from movie_view  JOIN sets ON movie_view.idSet = sets.idSet WHERE sets.idSet=8 ORDER BY sets.idSet
22:29:04.243 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1270 ms for 1 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE movie_view.idSet = 8
22:29:05.799 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1532 ms for 5 items query: select * from movie_view  JOIN sets ON movie_view.idSet = sets.idSet WHERE sets.idSet=9 ORDER BY sets.idSet
22:29:06.857 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1052 ms for 5 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE movie_view.idSet = 9
22:29:08.260 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1392 ms for 2 items query: select * from movie_view  JOIN sets ON movie_view.idSet = sets.idSet WHERE sets.idSet=10 ORDER BY sets.idSet
22:29:09.485 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1219 ms for 2 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE movie_view.idSet = 10
22:29:10.887 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1387 ms for 1 items query: select * from movie_view  JOIN sets ON movie_view.idSet = sets.idSet WHERE sets.idSet=11 ORDER BY sets.idSet
22:29:11.925 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1031 ms for 1 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE movie_view.idSet = 11
22:29:13.187 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1247 ms for 1 items query: select * from movie_view  JOIN sets ON movie_view.idSet = sets.idSet WHERE sets.idSet=12 ORDER BY sets.idSet
22:29:14.730 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1531 ms for 1 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE movie_view.idSet = 12
22:29:16.051 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1284 ms for 3 items query: select * from movie_view  JOIN sets ON movie_view.idSet = sets.idSet WHERE sets.idSet=13 ORDER BY sets.idSet
22:29:17.142 T:2980   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1080 ms for 3 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE movie_view.idSet = 13

How to avoid this queries? Can I disable this feature?

Tested with Kodi Jarvis themes and Krypton themes. For example, Estuary skin does not make slq queries but Estuary MOD does.
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18