• 162(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-11-23, 09:57)loggio Wrote: 1.PVR google lookups aren't working.
2.They don't seem to be automatically scraping
3.Manually scrape and select a google image as a thumb, using Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb) displays the the channel Logo and not the google thumbnail.
4. Download artwork to folder is not working either...
5. if no artwork is found, selecting "manually configure artwork" crashes with skinhelper error
6. Ever since the update my RPi has been running high temperatures
7. Widgets are reloading every single time i exit a window back to Home ( might be causing the high temperatures)
8. The tvdb is the only scraper that seems to auto scrape, imdb results are not populated unless you refresh (manual lookup) and google results only work when manually refreshed but don't show using Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb)
9. PVR channels widget should show the channel logo if no artwork is found... At the moment it shows nothing.

All issues should be fixed in next update. I will post updated versions of all addons within 30 minutes on the repo.
(2016-11-23, 10:22)JohnyBee Wrote: For radio striming (bug):
- Script.Skin.Helper.Service reads the author and the title of the first song played.
- Script.Skin.Helper.Service not change the author and the title for the next played songs (same stream).
- All properties remain the same as for the first song played (same stream).

Will be fixed in next update, available later today. Thanks for reporting
(2016-11-23, 10:30)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi marcelveldt.
Will Script.Skin.Helper.Service work properly for many artist separated by signs &, feat, feat. ...... (for library and radio stream)?

yes, it will
(2016-11-23, 12:04)JohnyBee Wrote: Small bug:
In file \addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\helpers\musicartwork.py
line 299 is:
and
line 313 is:

Thanks for noticing! Also fixed in next update
(2016-11-23, 15:52)Guilouz Wrote: Here you can find french translations for :

Thanks for your contribution!
(2016-11-23, 17:45)Wanilton Wrote: For sets, have error in country, now I have data but return YEAR, no countries.

Yeah sorry, typo in the code. Just fixed it. Please try again with new update coming up later
(2016-11-23, 17:55)Angelinas Wrote: Can you fixed that id can be string from skinsetings, like before ,....that is what I need

Will be fixed in next update later today
(2016-11-23, 17:48)wyrm Wrote: think you might have a small bug with alphabet jump function. When I select a letter from the list I get a busydialog and the following in the log file. Other than that, nothing happens.

Will be fixed in next update
(2016-11-23, 23:47)Rjsachse Wrote: Just requesting this again incase you missed it.

Yeah I missed that. Can you please ask me this again at the end of the week once I ironed out the current issues ?
(2016-11-24, 00:07)avoova Wrote: Hello, I have some problem with CPU loading on my NAS Synology with this service. There is a lot queries to database witch loading NAS CPU if choose any theme using Skin Helper Service.
When I stop this servise everything is ok but many skins are dependent on that.

Can you please send me a FULL Kodi debug log (just post it somewehere on a sharing site or something) ?

Just let Kodi run for about 5 minutes and after that collect the logfile for me, Kodi debug logging turned ON.

It really shouldn't be querying the database that often, only at startup to get the totals of everything.
Hi Marcel, starting to see some of the infolabels show up now, thanks! Still having an issue with backing up skin settings using 1.0.5 though. It's easy enough to reproduce...

Just backup your skin settings, then delete one of your main menu items. When you restore the skin settings you backed up, it doesn't restore the main menu item you deleted. Hope this makes sense, appreciate all your work on these scripts.
(2016-11-24, 02:47)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 00:07)avoova Wrote: Hello, I have some problem with CPU loading on my NAS Synology with this service. There is a lot queries to database witch loading NAS CPU if choose any theme using Skin Helper Service.
When I stop this servise everything is ok but many skins are dependent on that.

Can you please send me a FULL Kodi debug log (just post it somewehere on a sharing site or something) ?

Just let Kodi run for about 5 minutes and after that collect the logfile for me, Kodi debug logging turned ON.

It really shouldn't be querying the database that often, only at startup to get the totals of everything.

Hi Marcel, there is log.

Quote:It really shouldn't be querying the database that often, only at startup to get the totals of everything.

Unfortunately, sql queries that I mentioned are in progress all of time.
(2016-11-24, 02:01)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-23, 09:57)loggio Wrote: 1.PVR google lookups aren't working.
2.They don't seem to be automatically scraping
3.Manually scrape and select a google image as a thumb, using Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb) displays the the channel Logo and not the google thumbnail.
4. Download artwork to folder is not working either...
5. if no artwork is found, selecting "manually configure artwork" crashes with skinhelper error
6. Ever since the update my RPi has been running high temperatures
7. Widgets are reloading every single time i exit a window back to Home ( might be causing the high temperatures)
8. The tvdb is the only scraper that seems to auto scrape, imdb results are not populated unless you refresh (manual lookup) and google results only work when manually refreshed but don't show using Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb)
9. PVR channels widget should show the channel logo if no artwork is found... At the moment it shows nothing.

All issues should be fixed in next update. I will post updated versions of all addons within 30 minutes on the repo.

Hi Marcel, Thanks.

Unfortunately none of these issues are fixed after the update...

1. The channels widget doesn't work at all now, it just displays "no information available" :

2. Google images are still not Auto populated, but work if i "manually" scrape them.

3. When skin helper does not find any results, the default background image in the channels window is being replaced by the channel icon and not the fallback image defined in the <texture> parameter and looks horrible... Maybe this might be because the old method was using SkinHelper.PVR.Thumb which was different from the default Listitem.Art.Thumb and didn't clash with Kodi defaults. Perhaps a way around this would be to save google results as "landscape" image instead of "thumb"?
This is what it looks like using latest info from wiki:
<control>
<texture> diffuse="diffuse/pvrinfo.png" background="true" fallback="pvr/background.jpg">$VAR[PVRThumb]</texture>
</control>
<variable name="PVRThumb">
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Thumb)]</value>
<variable>

This is what it should look like if no results found (old code):
<control>
<texture> diffuse="diffuse/pvrinfo.png" background="true" fallback="pvr/background.jpg">$VAR[PVRThumb]</texture>
</control>
<variable name="PVRThumb">
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.FanArt))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Thumb)]</value>
<variable>

4. Widgets are constantly refreshing when i exit any window back to the homescreen.
The old method of refreshing after video playback or library update was much better in my opinion, considering the average user wouldn't spend enough time on the home screen to allow the widgets to fully refresh... especially if the widgets are pulling info from the internet, this constant reload will cause low end machines to bog down and heat up pretty quickly, which is what's happening to me on the RPi
Hi Marcel,
thanks for streaming - is OK

Small bug:
line 193..195 is:
PHP Code:
# download artwork to music folder
if local_path and self.artutils.addon.getSetting("music_art_download") == "true":
# download artwork to custom folder 
maybe it should be:
PHP Code:
# download artwork to music folder
if local_path and self.artutils.addon.getSetting("music_art_download") == "true":

details["art"] = download_artwork(local_pathdetails["art"])
# download artwork to custom folder 
JBSmile
Hi Marcel,

maybe a small bug:
is:
PHP Code:
def get_custom_album_path(selfcustom_pathartistalbumdisc):

'''try to locate the custom path for the album'''

artist_path self.get_customfolder_path(custom_pathartist)

album_path ""

if artist_path:

album_path self.get_customfolder_path(artist_pathalbum)
            if 
album_path and disc:
                if 
"\\" in customfolder:

delim "\\"

else:

delim "/"

dirs xbmcvfs.listdir(album_path)[0]
                for 
directory in dirs:

directory directory.decode("utf-8")
                    if 
disc in directory:
                        return 
os.path.join(customfolderdirectory) + delim

return album_path 
Maybe it should be:
PHP Code:
def get_custom_album_path(selfcustom_pathartistalbumdisc):

'''try to locate the custom path for the album'''

artist_path self.get_customfolder_path(custom_pathartist)

album_path ""

if artist_path:

album_path self.get_customfolder_path(artist_pathalbum)
            if 
album_path and disc:
                if 
"\\" in album_path:

delim "\\"

else:

delim "/"

dirs xbmcvfs.listdir(album_path)[0]
                for 
directory in dirs:

directory directory.decode("utf-8")
                    if