• 167(current)
Release skin helper service
I have some problems left:
I'm using skinhelper together with script.radio.streaming.helper
Thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=289314

all on internet streams (Webradio)
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.AlbumThumb)]
is not working. Gives no AlbumThumb, even, if there is one on musicbrainz.

Code:
http://localhost:52307/getmusicart&artist=$INFO[Window(12006).Property(artiststring)]&track=$INFO[Window(12006).Property(trackstring)]&album=$INFO[Window(12006).Property(albumtitle)]&type=discart
does also not work. The same query worked with skinhelper before (1.0.100)

Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-11-27, 06:08)echo Wrote: Edit: ok found the problem: I used the <content> string for Recent Media directly as you have in the new wiki...and there you are using reload with widgetreload2 ... removing the "2" reloads the widgets immediately Smile
Its now working brilliantly.

One request: is it possible to have a parameter to tell the widget to only display 1 episode if multiple exist for the same TV show?
Usecase: adding new TV show with multiple episodes, completely fills out the widget with that TV show... It would look nicer if only one entry was there, for example just the first unwatched..

1) The widgets indeed have their own caching to make sure the database isn't hammered constantly with requests. With the reload parameter you can make sure that kodi refreshes the container and that the latest info is pulled from the kodi DB (cache ignored).
For the "media" widgets it's recommended that you use both the widgetreload and widgetreload2 propety to make sure all scenarios are caught.

widgetreload is used for all video library items and widgetreload2 just changes every 10 minutes.

2) As for your request: In the addon settings for the Skin helper Widgets you'll notice a setting "group episodes" which is what you need.
(2016-11-27, 12:46)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-11-27, 04:54)marcelveldt Wrote: Please test again with next update, available within 15 mins
Not fixed, same resultats...

Did you try setting the ID to $INFO[Container(201).Listitem.Property(widget)] ?
(2016-11-27, 13:13)Solo0815 Wrote: I have some problems left:
I'm using skinhelper together with script.radio.streaming.helper
Thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=289314

all on internet streams (Webradio)
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.AlbumThumb)]
is not working. Gives no AlbumThumb, even, if there is one on musicbrainz.

Code:
http://localhost:52307/getmusicart&amp;artist=$INFO[Window(12006).Property(artiststring)]&amp;track=$INFO[Window(12006).Property(trackstring)]&amp;album=$INFO[Window(12006).Property(albumtitle)]&amp;type=discart
does also not work. The same query worked with skinhelper before (1.0.100)

Thx

1) You don't need that additional radio helper script, that logic is already in Skinhelper (for a long time already) and it will only add some more overhead and performance loss if you use them both.

2) Make sure to enable Music Artwork: Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnabeMusicArt)

3) You don't need to use the webservice (only in very rare cases), just use $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Skinhelper.Player.Art.Thumb)]

4) Please check if Player.Art.Thumb is working, I will look into the AlbumArt property, might be that it's only set for library content. If that's the case I'll fix it.

5) If you really need the webservice because you're showing stuff inside a container, there's a simple trick to test the webservice:

- Open Kodi
- With Kodi running, open your browser and type the url for the artwork lookup.
- For example http://localhost:52307/getmusicart&artist=queen
- That should show the image in your browser
- On error you will see the error listed

EDIT: Found the issue with Art.Albumthumb, will be fixed in next update. It might be needed to clear the cache to make it work:
To flush the cache, delete simplecache.db in userdata\Database when Kodi is closed.
Next update will be provided later today
OK, thx. Will test it, when the new version is out.
I'm using the streaming helper script, beacause it splits the streaming info into $Artist, $Track and $Album.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-11-27, 14:17)Solo0815 Wrote: OK, thx. Will test it, when the new version is out.
I'm using the streaming helper script, beacause it splits the streaming info into $Artist, $Track and $Album.

And that's exactly what skinhelper also does for you
What InfoLables do I have to use? MusicPlayer.Title, .Artist and .Album are not working. Does skinhelper have special InfoLabels?
I haven't seen anything about it in the skinhelper-Wiki
(2016-11-27, 13:49)marcelveldt Wrote: Did you try setting the ID to $INFO[Container(201).Listitem.Property(widget)] ?
Yes I try,all combination.....

I set in Settings.xml this code for label and dont have info back.

Code:
<setting id="menu1.widgets" value="movie.recent" label="$VAR[Sub_GoTo]" condition="" icon="" description="Reacent Movie.">
label=empty

Code:
<setting id="menu1.widgets" value="movie.recent" label="$LOCALIZE[1223]" condition="" icon="" description="Reacent Movie">
label="Disabled"....for this is working

Script doesn't read xbmc.getInfoLabel as should.Only working for $LOCALIZE, but dont working for $INFO & $VAR

I call script with this
Code:
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinsetting,setting=$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(name)].widgets,header=Widget Chooser,simple to set your favorite widget)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Are SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB and SkinHelper.ListItem.Votes.IMDB meant to work for tvshows and episodes? I get nothing when trying to use it in DialogVideoInfo unless it's a movie.

Also, SkinHelper.ListItem.Premiered.formatted displays the date as "27 Nov 2016" or something similar. Is it supposed to display the localized variation chosen in skin settings? For example, I've chosen "11-27-2016" for my preferred format and it ignores the setting.
(2016-11-27, 17:01)wheatfield Wrote: Are SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB and SkinHelper.ListItem.Votes.IMDB meant to work for tvshows and episodes? I get nothing when trying to use it in DialogVideoInfo unless it's a movie.
Haaaahaa I have total oposite ...only that working
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi Marcel,

Do you have take a look for extrafanarts not working with tv shows and movies ? Only working with music.

My setting to enable/disable extrafanarts :

Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="626">
                        <include>MediaMenuItemsCommon</include>
                        <label>Extrafanarts</label>
                        <selected>Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart)</selected>
                        <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart)</onclick>
                    </control>

And my code to show fanarts/extrafanarts :

Code:
<control type="image">
                    <depth>DepthBackground</depth>
                    <include>FullScreenDimensions</include>
                    <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                    <fadetime>400</fadetime>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400">WindowOpen</animation>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
                    <animation effect="fade" time="400">VisibleChange</animation>
                    <texture background="true" colordiffuse="$VAR[Background_Opacity]">$VAR[MediaFanartVar]</texture>
                    <visible>![Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(background_showvideo)] | !String.IsEmpty(Window(Videos).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia))</visible>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="multiimage">
                    <depth>DepthBackground</depth>
                    <include>FullScreenDimensions</include>
                    <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                    <fadetime>400</fadetime>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400">WindowOpen</animation>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300">WindowClose</animation>
                    <animation effect="fade" time="400">VisibleChange</animation>
                    <imagepath background="true" colordiffuse="$VAR[Background_Opacity]">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</imagepath>
                    <timeperimage>3000</timeperimage>
                    <randomize>true</randomize>
                    <visible>!String.StartsWith(Container.FolderPath,plugin://)</visible>
                    <visible>![Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(background_showvideo)] | !String.IsEmpty(Window(Videos).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia))</visible>
                    <visible>!Window.IsVisible(Home.xml)</visible>
                    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart)</visible>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(no_fanart)</visible>
                </control>
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hey Marcel,

the genre artwork function is also broken for the webservice.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2016-11-22, 20:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-21, 21:34)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Shouldnt this work?

PHP Code:
<control type="multiimage">
            <include>
FullscreenDimensions</include>
            <
imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AllMoviesBackground)]</imagepath>
</
control

did try to set the random Fanart delay by onload and manualy with "Set.Numeric" got always a black BG (No Images).

(K17 B5)

Yes that should work, are you using repo version of the script on the newer script.skin.helper.backgrounds addon ?

The Repo version.(1.0.100)

(What would you recomend as dependency for Krypton? Will the "old" script still exist in its "old" way, once the testing from the new splitted one is over?)

EDIT:
Problem solved after a "refresh" to the same version Number, so works now ..
(2016-11-27, 16:00)Solo0815 Wrote: What InfoLables do I have to use? MusicPlayer.Title, .Artist and .Album are not working. Does skinhelper have special InfoLabels?
I haven't seen anything about it in the skinhelper-Wiki

All properties as mentioned in the "listitem" section and the normal kodi listitem properties are available for the Player too.
So in your case use the following:

SkinHelper.Player.Title --> track title
SkinHelper.Player.Artist -> artist name(s)
SkinHelper.Player.Album --> album name

This will work for media in the library and for streaming radio (if scraper is enabled in addon settings).

But... I think this is now also not working because of the bug I fixed earlier. When I'm back home I will put the updated version on the repo.
(2016-11-27, 17:38)Guilouz Wrote: Do you have take a look for extrafanarts not working with tv shows and movies ? Only working with music.

There's a small typo in your code:

PHP Code:
<visible>![Player.HasVideo Skin.HasSetting(background_showvideo)] | !String.IsEmpty(Window(Videos).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia))</visible

should be:

PHP Code:
<visible>![[Player.HasVideo Skin.HasSetting(background_showvideo)] | !String.IsEmpty(Window(Videos).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia))]</visible

Also you can remove the other visibility conditions as the script can also provide extrafanrt for plugins and homescreen widgets.
Maybe only use this as visibility condition (besides the one above):

<visible>Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtrafanart) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.extrafanart))</visible>
  • 167(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18