• 171(current)
Release skin helper service
Another one:
Code:
17:44:12.680 T:140201594246912 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/ralf/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/kodi_monitor.py", line 68, in onNotification
                                                self.monitor_radiostream()
                                              File "/home/ralf/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/kodi_monitor.py", line 280, in monitor_radiostream
                                                self.set_music_properties()
                                              File "/home/ralf/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/kodi_monitor.py", line 250, in set_music_properties
                                                result = self.artutils.get_music_artwork(li_artist, li_album, li_title, li_disc, appendplot=True)
                                            TypeError: get_music_artwork() got an unexpected keyword argument 'appendplot'
17:44:12.680 T:140201594246912   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.kodi_monitor ! --> get_music_artwork() got an unexpected keyword argument 'appendplot'
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-11-29, 12:15)Mike_Doc Wrote: Firstly, thanks for updating helper and adding in new things, much appreciated.
I'm now looking at updating to the new version and have a quick question. I've enabled Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableMusicArt) as the wiki states but getting nothing in SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted?

I've tired both in and out of lists, and already had a view using this correctly but it's not displaying anything?

I believe I've got all required dependencies installed but I could be missing something from the new versions of everything? So is this working or not? or am I still missing something?

Best way is to install my (beta) repo to make sure you have all modules etc. installed.Escpecially now that I'm fixing stuff everyday in almost all addons.
As for the issue you describe: I think it's related because there was a faulty version on the repo earlier today.
There's a new version available already with all fixes.
Extrafanarts are working on tvshows and seasons screens but not on episodes screen in library and on widgets if content is episodes (ok if is tv shows)

And not working on items who are collection (empty background).

Is it possible you add when no extrafanart is found for an item to show default fanart ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-11-26, 00:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-25, 14:35)JohnyBee Wrote: SkinHelper.XXXXXXX.TrackList does not work for the musicSad

Looks like I forgot to add that back in ;-)
Do you need it at the artist level or album level ? Or both ?

Marcel, I think it´s no fixed yet, right? I try with tracks, but don´t return info.

SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the info, I think I got all dependencies now but no joy, it actually looks like not many Music listitems are working, I have no logo, tracks etc. etc. I'm @ album level both in and out of lists but nothing still.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Marcel time to finished widget favourite....Smile

Widget" favourite media" dont working as should..
widget favourite not showing info,same as Kodi favourite widget.I put one type from all media (movie,tvshow,episode,artist,album,song,Addon)
, and only working for Album.I tested from widget and from addon helper widget with direct opening from addon settings.

For "Favourite" have some error
Code:
21:58:44.718 T:3704   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'titles'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\plugin.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                main.Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\main.py", line 46, in __init__
                                                self.show_widget_listing()
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\main.py", line 139, in show_widget_listing
                                                all_items = getattr(media_class, action)()
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\favourites.py", line 63, in favourites
                                                details = self.find_window_match(fav, media_filter)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\favourites.py", line 85, in find_window_match
                                                tvshowid = int(fav["windowparameter"].split("/")[-2])

in some testing I was have this error ...but can repeat again...look this error too
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named favourite
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\plugin.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                main.Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\main.py", line 46, in __init__
                                                self.show_widget_listing()
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.widgets\resources\lib\main.py", line 137, in show_widget_listing
                                                media_module = __import__(media_type)
                                            ImportError: No module named favourite
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2016-11-29, 23:00)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-11-26, 00:56)marcelveldt Wrote: Do you need it at the artist level or album level ? Or both ?
Marcel, I think it´s no fixed yet, right? I try with tracks, but don´t return info.

Working on Two level Album and Tracks(this no need)...not working for Artists level
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-11-29, 16:39)marcelveldt Wrote: If an exiting thumb esists in the Kodi database, that entry is always prefered. If you enable to grab artwork from local folders (in the addon settings) it will use that data. Only if there are no images locally and if it's enabled it will use the scraper to get the images.
You can check whatever it collected if you press the contextmenu. Also note that I fixed a bug yesterday where the local image was never getting overwritten by the selected image. And another note is that the Kodi image system can sometimes confuse you if the same filename is replaced by another image.

It maybe sounds crazy but using the online sources (not saving locally) works best. The image is in that case also cached locally so it really doesn't matter.

1) I guess this is confusing because there is an option to lookup local artwork, but local artwork is used even if the option is turned off. And if local artwork gets scraped to the kodi db, which it always does if it is present, Skinhelper will never override it in the db. So my only option is to erase all of my local artwork folders in order to use Skinhelper's scraping function.

2) When "download missing artwork to folders" is enabled, it adds all of that artist's extrafanart every time I add a new album for that artist. In one folder, it's downloaded 359 images, but it's the same 30 images repeated over and over.

3) The album description is now only showing the artist description.

Thanks again
(2016-11-29, 18:45)Solo0815 Wrote: Another one:

Already fixed and new version provided.
BTW I just discovered another issue in the musicart for the player where it only gets artist data and no album data.
That will be fixed in next update but you might need to flush the cachefile once.
(2016-11-29, 23:06)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks for the info, I think I got all dependencies now but no joy, it actually looks like not many Music listitems are working, I have no logo, tracks etc. etc. I'm @ album level both in and out of lists but nothing still.

Later today ( I think within an hour) I will provide another new update.
Once you retrieved that update on the repo, close Kodi, delete the simplecache.db file (in userdata\database) and try again.

I fixed so many issues with the music artwork that the info in the cache will not be reliable.

If after the update it's still not working correctly:

1) Please provide me the kodi logfile to we can check for errors
2) Check if it's working if you use the contextmenu --> artwork options
(2016-11-29, 23:35)Angelinas Wrote: Widget" favourite media" dont working as should..
widget favourite not showing info,same as Kodi favourite widget.I put one type from all media (movie,tvshow,episode,artist,album,song,Addon)
, and only working for Album.I tested from widget and from addon helper widget with direct opening from addon settings.

Please try again with next update, should be fixed now.

(2016-11-29, 23:35)Angelinas Wrote: SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks
Working on Two level Album and Tracks(this no need)...not working for Artists level

SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks will ONLY work at album and track level. Not at artist level as that adds too much overhead imo.
If needed I can add it though

EDIT: That was a quick fix, it was already almost here. So next update will also have the tracklist at artist level.
Remember to delete the cache DB after you installed the update
(2016-11-29, 23:00)Wanilton Wrote: Marcel, I think it´s no fixed yet, right? I try with tracks, but don´t return info.

Are you trying it al albumlevel ?
It's not returned at artist level
(2016-11-29, 23:46)wheatfield Wrote: 1) I guess this is confusing because there is an option to lookup local artwork, but local artwork is used even if the option is turned off. And if local artwork gets scraped to the kodi db, which it always does if it is present, Skinhelper will never override it in the db. So my only option is to erase all of my local artwork folders in order to use Skinhelper's scraping function.

2) When "download missing artwork to folders" is enabled, it adds all of that artist's extrafanart every time I add a new album for that artist. In one folder, it's downloaded 359 images, but it's the same 30 images repeated over and over.

3) The album description is now only showing the artist description.

Thanks again

1) I get what you mean. I've changed it now. It won't use the results from Kodi db (they will be picked up if you enable the local options)

2) Nice catch ;-) Just fixed it.

3) Also fixed just now.

I'll be uploading new version in a few minutes.
(2016-11-29, 23:00)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-11-26, 00:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-25, 14:35)JohnyBee Wrote: SkinHelper.XXXXXXX.TrackList does not work for the musicSad

Looks like I forgot to add that back in ;-)
Do you need it at the artist level or album level ? Or both ?

Hi Marcel, Smile
SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks works properly for album level Big Grin
Track1 / Track2 / Track3 / Track4 / .......
SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted works properly for album level Big Grin
* Track1
* Track2
* Track3
* Track4
SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted2 not work properly, doesnt show/display anything Sad

ps. SadSad
SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks and SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted works very (VERY) slow (tens seconds).
SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks and SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted works from time to time, i dont know why.
At logs there is nothing interesting.
script.skin.info.service at logs dipslay correctly read Path to track and Path to album but SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks and SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted doesn show anything
How can i test SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks and SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted and SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted2 more precisely?
Hi Marcel,
Sipmlecache delete all folder addon_data/script.module.simplecache/ now, Is it normal behavior?
(2016-11-30, 14:36)JohnyBee Wrote: Sipmlecache delete all folder addon_data/script.module.simplecache/ now, Is it normal behavior?

The cache is now located in the database folder --> simplecache.db
So to answer your previous question: please flush the simplecache database (when Kodi is stopped) and try again.
First time it indeed takes some time to load (if no cache) because the data needs to be pulled from kodi db and online sources.
  • 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18