• 176(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-12-04, 11:20)xodi Wrote: Got this error when opening an album.

Code:
WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                  File "/storage/usbotg/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/listitem_monitor.py", line 274, in set_listitem_details
                    artist = listitem["albumartist"]
                KeyError: 'albumartist'
  ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> 'albumartist'
Same , problem is for Album is showing in widget dbtype as "Artist"
Code:
'dbtype': 'artist'
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hello

Where get you the infos for the epg movies from ?

Actually it runs the movie “ next“ but he dont get any labels for the movie ?
(2016-12-04, 07:25)wheatfield Wrote: I figured the naming of the episodes was incorrect, I'm just sort of stuck with how the pvr names them. But I thought that I'd get images for the folders themselves since it's the title of the show.

If you can configure your PVR to append the TV Show title, you should be fine.
I can take a look if I can extract the title from the folder but not sure that is possible.
Marcel,

sorry have been unwell and so have only just had a look at one of your previous posts. Previously I had asked how I could just assign the filename part of a file path to a skin string. After your suggestion to use -1 as a index to get to the filename part of the string I have tried the following to get what I am after.

PHP Code:
    <onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=stripstring,splitchar=/,string=$VAR[CustomPlaylistPlay],output=$INFO[Window(settings).Property(FileNameAndExt)],index=-1)</onclick>
    <
onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=stripstring,splitchar=.,string=$INFO[Window(settings).Property(FileNameAndExt)],output=$INFO[Window(settings).Property(FileName)],index=1)</onclick

unfortunately I don't seem to have anything written to the property string. So what have I messed up?

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Marcel,

I have also noticed a couple of bugs that I think have recently crept into the script. Unfortunately I can't pin down exactly when the problem occurred as your new builds are coming think and fast, but somewhere between 120 and 131.

Anyway problem 1 - the following code brings up a selection dialog as it did previously, but the skin string does not change when a item is selected.

PHP Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinsetting,setting=homemenu-typeval,header=$LOCALIZE[31900])</onclick

the entry in skinsettings.xml file is this

PHP Code:
    <!-- Home Menu type -->
    <
setting id="homemenu-typeval" value="1" label="$LOCALIZE[31952]condition="" icon="blank.png" description="" default="true"><!-- Horizontal -->
        <
onselect condition="True">Skin.SetBool(homemenu-horizontal)</onselect>
        <
onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-vertical)</onselect>
        <
onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-icon)</onselect>
    </
setting>
    <
setting id="homemenu-typeval" value="2" label="$LOCALIZE[31953]condition="" icon="blank.png" description=""><!-- Icon -->
        <
onselect condition="True">Skin.SetBool(homemenu-icon)</onselect>
        <
onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-horizontal)</onselect>
        <
onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-vertical)</onselect>
    </
setting>
    <
setting id="homemenu-typeval" value="3" label="$LOCALIZE[31951]condition="" icon="blank.png" description=""><!-- Vertical -->
        <
onselect condition="True">Skin.SetBool(homemenu-vertical)</onselect>
        <
onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-horizontal)</onselect>
        <
onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-icon)</onselect>
    </
setting

So is this a bug or has the coding for this changed and if so what is now the correct way to achieve the same thing?

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

Hi marcelveldt, is the time reported by skin helper adjusted to the local time? If it's not adjusted, something like next airing episode may not work correctly.

(2016-12-04, 16:39)xodi Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 16:13)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 11:54)xodi Wrote: For version 1.7, the "Next airing episodes" widget, the item will be aired today but not aired yet disappeared from the list. For example, I saw "The Walking Dead S07E07" appeared in the list yesterday, but it disappeared today. I think it still should be showed until the time passed, not only the date.

Mine is always in the list, it will be aired tonight.

I think this should be the time zone issue. You are in France, the TWD S07E07 air time is "UTC-05:00 12/04/2016 21:00", and should be "UTC+01:00 12/05/2016 03:00" for you. But from your screenshot, the aired time is "12/04/2016 21:00", which should be wrong.
Marcel,

and problem 2 - With the new feature that Krypton provides, of allowing the user to select 'INFO' of list items from places other than the library screens. Example, pressing the 'INFO' key on a shelf widget item will bring up a info screen for that item. Well sorta. This is working just fine for my video widgets, but the music widget items bring up a info screen that is missing most of the details. I am using ListItem.DBType to display the appropriate items depending on what the item DBType is. For example

PHP Code:
<visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,album)</visible

For data that relates to Albums.

So it would seem for music widgets ListitemDBType is not being assigned a value.

Also as a minor side issue, the wiki is showing & instead of &amp; as parameter separators for a number of widget entries. You might like to take a quick look.

As always, a massive thanks for all of your work on this script,
Wyrm (AppTV)

Hi,

Guilouz has referred me to this thread.

Fanart not displaying, When I setup my own extrafanart for compilation(various Artist) Albums. If I put the same extrafanart folder into a non compilation(various Artist) Album, Estuary MOD displays the fanart.

(2016-12-04, 16:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 16:38)Blurayx Wrote: [quote='Guilouz' pid='2469902' dateline='1480860353']

What you mean by "compilation" album ?

Various Artists Smile
Example

Report this in Skin Helper thread, it's not skin issue.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Question:
Whats the best repo for marcelvelds addons?
Over official kodi repo i get no updates on skin helper service.
System : openelec 3.2.3 | Aeon Nox | Intel i3-3225 @3,3Ghz | Intel Graphic integrated | 4Gb Ram | 128 SSD
Remotes : Harmony One+ | MCE-Remote | xbmc IPhone Remote | Yatse on Asus Transformer Prime
TV : Sony Bravia over Hdmi | TV Server : 3xTechnotrend Cable Tuner | DVBViewer 5.0+RecService 1.25
Sound : Logitech Z5500 over optical
Storage : Qnap 412 4x3TB Raid5
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repository.marcelveldt/
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-12-04, 16:28)marcelveldt Wrote: If you can configure your PVR to append the TV Show title, you should be fine.
I can take a look if I can extract the title from the folder but not sure that is possible.

It used to somewhat work with the older version of skin helper. I can't remember exactly what it would do, but it did display art at the folder level and I haven't changed the naming scheme.

With the new version, when I run manual lookup at the folder level, it has the folder name in the search field already. But It just won't download unless I do each folder manually.

I also just remembered that a recorded movie from the pvr will have the actual movie title for the folder and file, but still not scrape art.

EDIT: I reinstalled the old version of skinhelper to get a screenshot. This is using SkinHelper.PVR.Poster. The posters automatically display at folder level:

But not at all for the files (this is native PVR artwork at file level).

I'd be content to just get it working at the folder level like this, since I've got some art at the file level already. But don't worry if there's too much work involved. Thanks.
(2016-12-04, 20:16)Angelinas Wrote: https://github.com/marcelveldt/repository.marcelveldt/
Thx [emoji106]
System : openelec 3.2.3 | Aeon Nox | Intel i3-3225 @3,3Ghz | Intel Graphic integrated | 4Gb Ram | 128 SSD
Remotes : Harmony One+ | MCE-Remote | xbmc IPhone Remote | Yatse on Asus Transformer Prime
TV : Sony Bravia over Hdmi | TV Server : 3xTechnotrend Cable Tuner | DVBViewer 5.0+RecService 1.25
Sound : Logitech Z5500 over optical
Storage : Qnap 412 4x3TB Raid5
(2016-12-04, 11:20)xodi Wrote: Got this error when opening an album.

Thanks for the catch, will be fixed in next update
(2016-12-04, 13:51)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Marcel,
script.module.skin.helper.artutils ver. "1.0.15
The problem still exists.Huh
My code after testing works good.
If you find a little time, check it again please. Blush

Strange!
I don't know what you did but the code isn't like that. I extended that block of code with some more logic.
Please test with my changes and not overwrite it with your fix as that also has an error. It works maybe in your use case but it will fail for use cases where there are sublevels involved.
The fixes I made in version 1.0.15 should really fix the original issue. I have tested it on my own setup and it works like it should.
Did you test it with clearing the cache or by using the contextmenu ?
(2016-12-04, 14:52)Angelinas Wrote: Same , problem is for Album is showing in widget dbtype as "Artist"
Good catch, will be fixed in next update
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18