• 179(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-12-05, 23:31)Angelinas Wrote: Favourite are in mess...
'dbtype': 'favourite' are for all items except 'TVShows'

OK, try again after next update.
(2016-12-04, 22:43)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 16:50)wyrm Wrote: I have also noticed a couple of bugs that I think have recently crept into the script. Unfortunately I can't pin down exactly when the problem occurred as your new builds are coming think and fast, but somewhere between 120 and 131.

Anyway problem 1 - the following code brings up a selection dialog as it did previously, but the skin string does not change when a item is selected.

PHP Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinsetting,setting=homemenu-typeval,header=$LOCALIZE[31900])</onclick

Hmmm, that should still work perfectly fine. In fact, I'm using a lot of those skinsettings in my own Titan skin too without any issues.
Can you spot any errors in your log maybe after you try to set a value ?
Marcel,

Yep confirmed your code working fine, mine is up the shit. This is the only error showing in my log. Not very helpful, but maybe a hint to you of what the hell is going on.

PHP Code:
11:07:20.107 T:10380   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Startup.xml) ------
11:07:20.124 T:10380   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (Home.xml) ------
11:07:20.124 T:10380    INFOLoading skin fileHome.xmlload typeKEEP_IN_MEMORY
:07:20.154 T:10380   DEBUGCDirectoryProvider[include]: refreshing..
11:07:20.154 T:12264   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting include
11:07:20.160 T:10924   DEBUGThread JobWorker startauto deletetrue
:07:20.160 T:12264   DEBUGCRecentlyAddedJob::UpdateMusic() - Running RecentlyAdded home screen update 

Only real difference between your skinsettings.xml file and mine is that you use spaces for formatting your code and I use TABs and I use a end of line xml comment and you use your description field for settings descriptions. Other than that I can't spot any differences. Have you made ANY changes to the handling of this file in the last 12 days or so as it seemed to work fine before and then nada. Issue seems to be with my skinsettings.xml file as I have reverted any code changes I have made to the skin since before then and still no joy. As to can I see anything in the log after I try to change the setting. No, log shows select dialog init, various button actions and then select dialog deinit. Nothing else.

Mystified,
Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
(2016-12-05, 21:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 15:28)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Marcel,
in library at the Albums, if we have more albums with the same name e.g. "Greatest Hits" and different artist, Skin Helper Service downloading information for one artist and display it (without changes) for other artists with the same names of albums.

Oops, that's not correct. I'll fix it
EDIT: Hmm, strange, following the code it shouldn't happen as it always includes the artist in the query and in the cache.
I will have to look in my collection if I can reproduce the issue.

EDIT2: Found the issue. Fix coming up later tonight or tomorrow.
Current version works properly. [emoji106]Big Grin
I have a problem with Compilations:
The "AlbumArtist"-tag is "Various Artists" and each mp3 is tagged with a different "Artist". SkinHelper displays the "AlbumArtist" instead of "Artist" for every song.
It looks like this:
Various Artists - I walk the line
instead of
Johnny Cash - I walk the line
The clearart for the artist is correct btw
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-12-05, 21:10)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 11:43)JohnyBee Wrote: Can you tell me when are you going to add Skin Helper Service support for multiartists?
It would be very nice.Big Grin

Hmm, explain that to me...
Music metadata/artwork can only be for ONE artist/band at the same time.
If you have multiartist albums, alsno known as various artists compilations it SHOULD (But I did not test it yet) display the correct artwork for each individual track of the multiartist album.
Maybe I don't understand it correctly, if so please explain to me what you mean.

Hi Marcel.
At library I have got many tracks (compilations) multiartist e.g.:
artist1 feat. artist2
At the radio streams, there are too music tracks where information about artist (before sign "-") looks like that:
artist1 Feat. artist2
I want to have similar efect like artistslideshow for extrafanarts.
It separate multiartists and search date for each other (sections: ' feat. ',' Feat. ',' Feat ',' feat ',' ft ',' ft. ',' Ft ',' Ft. ',' & ')
In the next step it combines all data together and put in following properties:
- SkinHelper.Player.Art.Thumb
- SkinHelper.Player.Art.FanArt
- SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearLogo
- SkinHelper.Player.Art.Banner
- SkinHelper.Player.Art.ExtraFanArt

For example:
I've got name of artist 'Pitbull feat Jennifer Lopez'.
SkinHelper would seperate 'Pitbull' and 'Jennifer Lopez'.
SkinHelper would search local and/or online for Pitbull' and 'Jennifer Lopez' graphic: Thumb, FanArt, ClearLogo, Banner and ExtraFanArt.
SKinHelper put this information in properties.
Then skin would display in multiimage (e.g. changing logo singly 'Pitbull' and singly 'Jennifer Lopez')

Big GrinWink
(2016-12-06, 05:42)wyrm Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 22:43)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 16:50)wyrm Wrote: I have also noticed a couple of bugs that I think have recently crept into the script. Unfortunately I can't pin down exactly when the problem occurred as your new builds are coming think and fast, but somewhere between 120 and 131.

Anyway problem 1 - the following code brings up a selection dialog as it did previously, but the skin string does not change when a item is selected.

PHP Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setskinsetting,setting=homemenu-typeval,header=$LOCALIZE[31900])</onclick

Hmmm, that should still work perfectly fine. In fact, I'm using a lot of those skinsettings in my own Titan skin too without any issues.
Can you spot any errors in your log maybe after you try to set a value ?
Marcel,

Yep confirmed your code working fine, mine is up the shit. This is the only error showing in my log. Not very helpful, but maybe a hint to you of what the hell is going on.

PHP Code:
11:07:20.107 T:10380   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Startup.xml) ------
11:07:20.124 T:10380   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (Home.xml) ------
11:07:20.124 T:10380    INFOLoading skin fileHome.xmlload typeKEEP_IN_MEMORY
:07:20.154 T:10380   DEBUGCDirectoryProvider[include]: refreshing..
11:07:20.154 T:12264   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting include
11:07:20.160 T:10924   DEBUGThread JobWorker startauto deletetrue
:07:20.160 T:12264   DEBUGCRecentlyAddedJob::UpdateMusic() - Running RecentlyAdded home screen update 

Only real difference between your skinsettings.xml file and mine is that you use spaces for formatting your code and I use TABs and I use a end of line xml comment and you use your description field for settings descriptions. Other than that I can't spot any differences. Have you made ANY changes to the handling of this file in the last 12 days or so as it seemed to work fine before and then nada. Issue seems to be with my skinsettings.xml file as I have reverted any code changes I have made to the skin since before then and still no joy. As to can I see anything in the log after I try to change the setting. No, log shows select dialog init, various button actions and then select dialog deinit. Nothing else.

Mystified,
Wyrm (AppTV)
If you have trouble with thumb this action want work
Code:
action=setskinsetting
You have icon="blank.png" in skinsettings.xml and no texture for this in extras folder.
Solution :
set icon="" and all be working like charm Wink
Code:
    <!-- Home Menu type -->
    <setting id="homemenu-typeval" value="1" label="$LOCALIZE[31952]" condition="" icon="" description=""><!-- Horizontal -->
        <onselect condition="True">Skin.SetBool(homemenu-horizontal)</onselect>
        <onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-vertical)</onselect>
        <onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-icon)</onselect>
    </setting>
    <setting id="homemenu-typeval" value="2" label="$LOCALIZE[31953]" condition="" icon="" description=""><!-- Icon -->
        <onselect condition="True">Skin.SetBool(homemenu-icon)</onselect>
        <onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-horizontal)</onselect>
        <onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-vertical)</onselect>
    </setting>
    <setting id="homemenu-typeval" value="3" label="$LOCALIZE[31951]" condition="" icon="" description=""><!-- Vertical -->
        <onselect condition="True">Skin.SetBool(homemenu-vertical)</onselect>
        <onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-horizontal)</onselect>
        <onselect condition="True">Skin.Reset(homemenu-icon)</onselect>
    </setting>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi Marcel, Smile
How can I refresh cache SkinHelper (all - artists, albums, tracks) only for music library - without deleting database simplecache.db?
When I will know that it finnished refresh cache SkinHelper?
JB
Hi Marcel,Big Grin
My settings: EnableMusicArt, EnableExtendedArt i EnableExtraFanart.
I refresh data for SkinHelper at context menu (level artists).
SkinHelper doesnt download graphics for extrafanart (only folder,fanart, banner and logo) Sad
When SkinHelper downloading graphics for extrafanart?Huh

EDIT:Wink
copy extrafanarts only if the directory doesn't exist at all

Can you change this function to a function that copies the missing artwork to the folder extrafanart?
You can leave the original file names.
It will be easier to see what is missing.
(2016-12-05, 21:50)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 19:04)Skinnerxyz Wrote: This bug is for pvr epg Infos too.

Tell me more as it shouldn't happen. Only if the same channel broadcasts the same title.
The cache-key is a combination of channel and title.

In which usecase does this happen, for the window properties ?

EDIT: found the issue. Will be fixed in next update

its broken again....
in the version of yesterday it works, on the new version its broken again.

when the tvshow title in epg is the same as the next he shows the same plot, but there must be different plots.

and a question, iam at the music albums level, and press "i" you see the screen :

with this label :

PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Plot)]</label

or

PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks)]</label

i get nothing how you see in the screen....

i tagged my files with musicbrainz and added the files to DB.

any ideas?
(2016-12-06, 17:31)Skinnerxyz Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 21:50)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 19:04)Skinnerxyz Wrote: This bug is for pvr epg Infos too.

Tell me more as it shouldn't happen. Only if the same channel broadcasts the same title.

its broken again....

when the tvshow title in epg is the same as the next he shows the same plot, but there must be different plots.

and a question, iam at the music albums level, and press "i" you see the screen :

with this label :

PHP Code:

or

PHP Code:

any ideas?

Hi Skinnerxyz,
Don't you get anything for each album?
MOD - DialogAlbumInfo for MQ7 only works with script.skin.helper.service ver. 1.0.100
JB
(2016-12-06, 19:02)JohnyBee Wrote:
(2016-12-06, 17:31)Skinnerxyz Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 21:50)marcelveldt Wrote: Tell me more as it shouldn't happen. Only if the same channel broadcasts the same title.

its broken again....

with this label :

PHP Code:

or

PHP Code:

any ideas?

Hi Skinnerxyz,
MOD - DialogAlbumInfo for MQ7 only works with script.skin.helper.service ver. 1.0.100
JB

No i modded the version, and wanilton has updatet the skin version for krypton where it works.

Now i added in home.xml the “set bool for music“.

Now i had traks for a Album BUT the same tracks list on ervery album....
(2016-12-06, 19:16)Skinnerxyz Wrote:
(2016-12-06, 19:02)JohnyBee Wrote:
(2016-12-06, 17:31)Skinnerxyz Wrote: its broken again....

with this label :

PHP Code:

or

PHP Code:

any ideas?

Hi Skinnerxyz,
JB

No i modded the version, and wanilton has updatet the skin version for krypton where it works.

Hi Skinnerxyz, Wink
Quote:Image
This screen is MOD DialogAlbumInfo for MQ7 Smile
Here link
JB

EDIT:
Do you have for this album any data locally or online?
I do not have this album.
I can not verify this.Sad
For me, MOD DialogAlbumInfo for MQ7 working properly
(2016-12-06, 20:21)JohnyBee Wrote:
(2016-12-06, 19:16)Skinnerxyz Wrote:
(2016-12-06, 19:02)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Skinnerxyz,
JB

Hi Skinnerxyz, Wink
Quote:Image
This screen is MOD DialogAlbumInfo for MQ7 Smile
Here link
JB

EDIT:
Do you have for this album any data locally or online?
I do not have this album.
I can not verify this.Sad
For me, MOD DialogAlbumInfo for MQ7 working properly

oh i dont its in the mq7 for krypton. yeah the problem is, first i use krypton, then skinhelper >0.1 and the extended info script crashes when i click on "i" on albums
Quote:oh i dont its in the mq7 for krypton. yeah the problem is, first i use krypton, then skinhelper >0.1 and the extended info script crashes when i click on "i" on albums

You can install script.skin.helper.service (only ver. 1.0.100) and see if it works correctly.
(2016-12-06, 05:42)wyrm Wrote: Yep confirmed your code working fine, mine is up the shit. This is the only error showing in my log. Not very helpful, but maybe a hint to you of what the hell is going on.

I have one idea... the values are now actual numbers...
The script might try to translate that into a Kodi string so can you try to either use a textual value or define numbers as $NUM[2] ?
  • 179(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18