• 180(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-12-06, 10:37)Solo0815 Wrote: I have a problem with Compilations:
The "AlbumArtist"-tag is "Various Artists" and each mp3 is tagged with a different "Artist". SkinHelper displays the "AlbumArtist" instead of "Artist" for every song.
It looks like this:
Various Artists - I walk the line
instead of
Johnny Cash - I walk the line
The clearart for the artist is correct btw

Oh yes, I'm currently specifically passing the albumartist but I can't remember why I did that Angel
I will change it to just the artist. Please test with next update
Hello Marcel,

I am not well-versed in GitHub in order to submit a PR, so here is a link to a Spanish strings file for the skin helper service script. If I understand correctly how this works, I guess you can just add the folder that is in the zip file to the "resources/language" folder of the addon. Please let me know if you are interested in me providing updated Spanish strings files for the other addons as well. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh98H5wkSmX1wCqx_tg
(2016-12-06, 11:37)JohnyBee Wrote: At library I have got many tracks (compilations) multiartist e.g.:
artist1 feat. artist2
At the radio streams, there are too music tracks where information about artist (before sign "-") looks like that:
artist1 Feat. artist2
I want to have similar efect like artistslideshow for extrafanarts.
It separate multiartists and search date for each other (sections: ' feat. ',' Feat. ',' Feat ',' feat ',' ft ',' ft. ',' Ft ',' Ft. ',' & ')
In the next step it combines all data together and put in following properties:

OK, I got it, wouldn't be too hard to accomplish but I'll have to overthink it for a bit.
I will look at it later this week, for now an easy fix is to use all artists for the lookup, this can later be extended with some additional properties if there are multiple artists.
BTW: using "&" as a seperator for multiple artists is very dangerous as there are plenty of bandnames thas actually contain a & so I will leave that one out.
Most common splitter is / (kodi default) or some variation of "featuring".
The main other thing I will adjust just now is to support various artists albums.
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.TotalVideoAddons) not working.

Others works fine.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-06, 13:28)JohnyBee Wrote: How can I refresh cache SkinHelper (all - artists, albums, tracks) only for music library - without deleting database simplecache.db?
When I will know that it finnished refresh cache SkinHelper?

Currently you can't, only by using the contextmenu. And you also shouldn't as soon as the final bugs are squeezed out.
I might however add an option in the context menu for that later on, to simply clear the cache for musicart.
(2016-12-06, 13:56)JohnyBee Wrote: Can you change this function to a function that copies the missing artwork to the folder extrafanart?
You can leave the original file names.
It will be easier to see what is missing.

No that's impossible because I can't determine correctly if the image already exists...
The only thing I can think of is by comparing the filesize but that will slow down the process definetely.
(2016-12-06, 17:31)Skinnerxyz Wrote: its broken again....
in the version of yesterday it works, on the new version its broken again.
when the tvshow title in epg is the same as the next he shows the same plot, but there must be different plots.

I find that hard to believe as there has'n't been any new version since yesterday :-)

(2016-12-06, 17:31)Skinnerxyz Wrote: and a question, iam at the music albums level, and press "i" you see the screen :i get nothing how you see in the screen....

Did you enable musicart ? Skin.SetBool(Skinhelper.EnableMusicArt)

And, as always, if you think something is not working, first check the wiki for any change of behaviour and the kodi logfile for any errors.Angel
(2016-12-06, 23:11)bsoriano Wrote: I am not well-versed in GitHub in order to submit a PR, so here is a link to a Spanish strings file for the skin helper service script. If I understand correctly how this works, I guess you can just add the folder that is in the zip file to the "resources/language" folder of the addon. Please let me know if you are interested in me providing updated Spanish strings files for the other addons as well. Thanks.

Thanks ! I prefer PR's but this is also okay, I'll incude it in the next update. And yes, if you want to contibute by translating the language files, that's very welcome!
(2016-12-04, 23:59)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, I'm not sure if this is the same for all PVR backends (I'm using tvheadend myself) but i think I found a way to make it work on both levels.
From my findings the actual movie/show title is in the recording path and not in the actual title (because that will be the episode title).
So I've added some logic to extract the title from the recordings path, hopefully that will do the trick.

I will provide an updated version of script.module.skin.helper.artutils later today or tomorrow.

Did you ever try this? I'm still getting nothing unless I manually scrape. I'm getting a "Title is empty" message though, I'm not sure if I had that before.

At the group level, my folder path isn't displaying the title in this screenshot. Maybe that's my problem? But the current control has the correct title. Maybe I need to switch to another PVR.
(2016-12-07, 00:15)wheatfield Wrote: At the group level, my folder path isn't displaying the title in this screenshot. Maybe that's my problem? But the current control has the correct title. Maybe I need to switch to another PVR.

It works fine with Tvheadend but maybe this is handled differently between PVR backends.
Can you check the output of ListItem.FileNameAndPath ?

And yes, I've added a bit more info/logging to better feedback what's going on. So, in your case it couldn't match the title from the grouped recording.
(2016-12-07, 00:56)marcelveldt Wrote: It works fine with Tvheadend but maybe this is handled differently between PVR backends.
Can you check the output of ListItem.FileNameAndPath ?

And yes, I've added a bit more info/logging to better feedback what's going on. So, in your case it couldn't match the title from the grouped recording.

This is NextPVR. I may be screwed here. Confused Skinhelper did use to work at the group level with this setup, but not the file level.

NextPVR acts a little quirky sometimes for my taste. I've been meaning to find a replacement.
Hi Marcel,
SKINHELEP does not work for the artist AC/DC.
Artist AC/DC is in the folder ACDC

kodi.log:
DEBUG: Skin Helper ArtUtils --> get_artist_metadata --> artist: AC - album: - track:
(2016-12-06, 23:11)bsoriano Wrote: Hello Marcel,

I am not well-versed in GitHub in order to submit a PR, so here is a link to a Spanish strings file for the skin helper service script. If I understand correctly how this works, I guess you can just add the folder that is in the zip file to the "resources/language" folder of the addon. Please let me know if you are interested in me providing updated Spanish strings files for the other addons as well. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart
I fully understand is off topic but I can't sent PM. Would you have any useful spanish strings files to share with me?
Thanks for everything Marcel your work is much appreciated
Is this supposed to work for the Player properties also?

"SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt.X Extrafanart image X, Start counting from 0"

I tried this in a multiimage control...

Code:
<imagepath>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ExtraFanArt.2)]</imagepath>

But I assume it should be used in a normal image control?

Code:
<texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ExtraFanArt.2)]</texture>

But can't seem to get it to show the 3rd image either way.Confused
I'm guessing that it just won't work when using it for Player properties but I thought I would ask. Thanks.

[EDIT] I managed to get it to work by taking out "Extra".

Code:
<texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.FanArt.2)]</texture>

Perhaps a typo error on this page?
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...xtrafanart
(2016-12-07, 15:48)ruorbe Wrote:
(2016-12-06, 23:11)bsoriano Wrote: Hello Marcel,

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart
I fully understand is off topic but I can't sent PM. Would you have any useful spanish strings files to share with me?
Thanks for everything Marcel your work is much appreciated

ruorbe,

What are you looking for? Spanish translation for Marcel's addons? Or other Spanish translations? Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
  • 180(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18