• 181(current)
Release skin helper service
Hi Marcel

When im browsing through my movie list, im using your addon to display the actors. I'm wondering if there is a way to reset the focus position on the actor list when browsing to next movie. Eg. I scroll to the 3rd actor in list go to next movie now the 3rd actor is focused on next movie and not the first. I'm not sure if its related to your addon or how kodi handles lists. Just wondering if i could call something to reset focus to 0.

Thanks for any info keep up great work
(2016-12-07, 18:52)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-12-07, 15:48)ruorbe Wrote:
(2016-12-06, 23:11)bsoriano Wrote: Hello Marcel,

I am not well-versed in GitHub in order to submit a PR, so here is a link to a Spanish strings file for the skin helper service script. If I understand correctly how this works, I guess you can just add the folder that is in the zip file to the "resources/language" folder of the addon. Please let me know if you are interested in me providing updated Spanish strings files for the other addons as well. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh98H5wkSmX1wCqx_tg

Hi Bart
I fully understand is off topic but I can't sent PM. Would you have any useful spanish strings files to share with me?
Thanks for everything Marcel your work is much appreciated

ruorbe,

What are you looking for? Spanish translation for Marcel's addons? Or other Spanish translations? Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Please send me PM so I can respond, I don't want to spoil the topic
(2016-11-24, 08:13)avoova Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 02:47)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 00:07)avoova Wrote: Hello, I have some problem with CPU loading on my NAS Synology with this service. There is a lot queries to database witch loading NAS CPU if choose any theme using Skin Helper Service.
When I stop this servise everything is ok but many skins are dependent on that.

Can you please send me a FULL Kodi debug log (just post it somewehere on a sharing site or something) ?

Just let Kodi run for about 5 minutes and after that collect the logfile for me, Kodi debug logging turned ON.

It really shouldn't be querying the database that often, only at startup to get the totals of everything.

Hi Marcel, there is log.

Quote:It really shouldn't be querying the database that often, only at startup to get the totals of everything.

Unfortunately, sql queries that I mentioned are in progress all of time.

marcelveld: Have you tried to find the problem why is there a lot of queries? the unwantet rows starts from:

07:02:29.251 T:11448 DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1218 ms for 1 items query: select * from movie_view WHERE movie_view.idSet = 1
(2016-12-07, 20:27)the_bo Wrote: Hi Marcel

When im browsing through my movie list, im using your addon to display the actors. I'm wondering if there is a way to reset the focus position on the actor list when browsing to next movie. Eg. I scroll to the 3rd actor in list go to next movie now the 3rd actor is focused on next movie and not the first. I'm not sure if its related to your addon or how kodi handles lists. Just wondering if i could call something to reset focus to 0.

Thanks for any info keep up great work

It is a kodi thing not this addon. I think you can put default control in the list so it goes to what ever position you want. You could also use setfocus too.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2016-12-06, 23:30)Guilouz Wrote: Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.TotalVideoAddons) not working.

Please test with next update, should be fixed
Good Marcel.

I think there is a problem in skin helper service, when I do a manual search, it generates an error. And then the kodi remains useless. I have to restart it.

I'm using kodi 16.1 on windows 10 64bits, with skin titan 3.6.99 and skin helper 1.0.133

Attached log.

http://pastebin.com/raw/QJZnUPF8

regards
Hi Marcel.
Many music artists have many logos and banners.
Can you add function that copies all the logos to the folder extrafanart/logo and all the banners to the folder extrafanart/banner.
It would be very nice. Blush
(2016-12-07, 01:11)wheatfield Wrote: This is NextPVR. I may be screwed here. Confused Skinhelper did use to work at the group level with this setup, but not the file level.
NextPVR acts a little quirky sometimes for my taste. I've been meaning to find a replacement.

I can fix it so it will work again at group level but it's never ever going to work at the episode level with your PVR as there is no tvshow title in the episodes.
If you want artwork at the episode level you'll have to figure out how to add the tvshow title in the naming.
(2016-12-07, 09:50)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Marcel,
SKINHELEP does not work for the artist AC/DC.
Artist AC/DC is in the folder ACDC

Oh yes, forgot to fix that. It breaks because it has a / in the name which is also Kodi's default seperator for multiple artists.
Will be fixed in next update but now there a hardcoded list in the code of bandnames with a / in the name. If anyone has suggestions, please tell me.
Currently I only have AC/DC in the list but there might be some more to be added in the future.
(2016-12-07, 17:15)woodside Wrote: [EDIT] I managed to get it to work by taking out "Extra".

Code:
<texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.FanArt.2)]</texture>

Perhaps a typo error on this page?
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...xtrafanart

Yep, typo, thanks for reporting!
(2016-12-07, 22:25)avoova Wrote: marcelveld: Have you tried to find the problem why is there a lot of queries? the unwantet rows starts from:

07:02:29.251 T:11448 DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1218 ms for 1 items query: select * from movie_view WHERE movie_view.idSet = 1

Yes, this issue has been fixed some time ago but you're still on the old version currently.
The version on Kodi repo will be updated within a few weeks.
(2016-12-08, 00:31)Saed Wrote: I think there is a problem in skin helper service, when I do a manual search, it generates an error. And then the kodi remains useless. I have to restart it.
I'm using kodi 16.1 on windows 10 64bits, with skin titan 3.6.99 and skin helper 1.0.133

Looks like Tvdb was not available at the time you did that lookup.
I've now added some error handling for to prevent a crash but it shouldn't happen that often. If you try again, will it work ?
(2016-12-08, 11:04)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Marcel.
Many music artists have many logos and banners.
Can you add function that copies all the logos to the folder extrafanart/logo and all the banners to the folder extrafanart/banner.
It would be very nice. Blush

I did something pretty much the same but it doesn't copy all the images locally.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...usic-items

Available in next update. It will also support multi artists so if you use SkinHelper.ListItem/Player.Art.Clearlogos you will get all images from all artists.

I will post the updated version later tonight
(2016-12-08, 00:23)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-06, 23:30)Guilouz Wrote: Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.TotalVideoAddons) not working.

Please test with next update, should be fixed

Yes it's working. Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I have a strange issue since last build with music widgets. When I press info on item (on home menu), I have info (plot and clearlogo) appear few seconds and disappear.

Image Image

No problem with video widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 181(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18