• 189(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-12-19, 04:29)xodi Wrote: This seems not be a issue of this addon, but the issue of the skin. I'm using the Estuary MOD by Guilouz, and I dumped the skin settings with the skin backup and got these variables related with this in guisettings.txt:

Code:
(u'bool', 'Skin_EnableAnimatedPosters', 'false')
(u'bool', 'SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters', 'true')

These two variables should have the same value "false", but don't know why the "SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters" is still true;

In the skin, Guilouz using this to set the variable

Code:
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(Skin_EnableAnimatedPosters)">Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters)</onload>

@Guilouz, could you please check this?

Well, if the skin explicitely enables animatedart the script will indeed do its work.

@Guillouz: you should either add a false condition there too or simple bind your skin setting/toggle to the actual SkinHelper setting.
The last one is the most easy one.
Hi Marcel,
There is a problem with the performance/queuing read data of SSHS.

Example:
- The radio stream playing track - artist1.
- SSHS starts to search for data on the Internet for artyst1.
- Changes track and plays now artysta2.
- SSHS further seeks data for the artist1 Sad
- Changes track and play now artist3
- SSHS downloaded data for artist1.
- SSHS begins to search for data on the Internet for artist2
- Changes track and play now artist4
- SSHS further searches the data for artist2
- Changes track and play now artist5
- SSHS further searches the data for artist2
- Changes track and play now artist6 (long track .........)
- SSHS downloaded data for artist2.
- SShS begins to search for data on the Internet for artist3
- SSHS downloaded data for artist3.
- SShS begins to search for data on the Internet for artist4
- SSHS downloaded data for artist4.
- SShS begins to search for data on the Internet for artist5
- Ends track for artist6 player is stopped
- SSHS did not receive data for artist6 Sad

For streams of radio artists will rarely be cached in the database simplecache.db time and search them on the internet will be long.
Please, if you can optimize SSHS,that can read data for playing the track with the highest priority?
(2016-12-19, 15:35)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Marcel,
For streams of radio artists will rarely be cached in the database simplecache.db time and search them on the internet will be long.
Please, if you can optimize SSHS,that can read data for playing the track with the highest priority?

This is intended and it will not give you any problems. Let the cache do its thing and build up a cache. Give it time.
Under normal circumstances you will get the results within a few seconds if there never has been any request for the artist.
There's a check involved that will only set the artwork to the window props if the artwork still matches the playing song.

So yes, if you go skipping around a lot there will be some processes running in the background.

Please describe to me what problem you have because I don't see a problem in your post ?
It almost looks like you're waiting minutes before you get any data ?
(2016-12-19, 15:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 15:35)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Marcel,

This is intended and it will not give you any problems. Let the cache do its thing and build up a cache. Give it time.
Under normal circumstances you will get the results within a few seconds if there never has been any request for the artist.
There's a check involved that will only set the artwork to the window props if the artwork still matches the playing song.

So yes, if you go skipping around a lot there will be some processes running in the background.

Please describe to me what problem you have because I don't see a problem in your post ?
It almost looks like you're waiting minutes before you get any data ?
However, everything is ok, I made a few tests. It works!
Thank you for your time, and fast responding.
Regards Smile
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Rating.TMDB)] not working on video OSD.

Strange issue with latest Kodi 18 nightly and new database MyVideos108 with $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Hours),,h]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Minutes)]

In exemple for episode during 41min it show 40h39.

Code:
<variable name="DurationWidgetVar">
        <value condition="String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Hours))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Minutes),, min]</value>
        <value>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Hours),,h]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Minutes)]</value>
    </variable>
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-19, 18:26)JohnyBee Wrote: However, everything is ok, I made a few tests. It works!
Thank you for your time, and fast responding.
Regards Smile

OK, great!
(2016-12-19, 20:38)Guilouz Wrote: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Rating.TMDB)] not working on video OSD.
Should work, but only if it's actually available.

(2016-12-19, 20:38)Guilouz Wrote: Strange issue with latest Kodi 18 nightly and new database MyVideos108 with $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Hours),,h]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Minutes)]

Sorry, for now no support for Kodi 18 untill Kodi 17 is released!
(2016-12-19, 09:48)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-18, 18:11)eengert Wrote: Can anyone provide some direction on how to remove the Pillow package?

Can you test with the latest updates because I found a possible solution on the net while researching this. Hopefuly it will now work without removing any packages. BTW: turns out I was wrong because I actually prefer Pillow in the code, not PIL.

I updated but there's no change. Still getting the errors and colorpicker doesn't launch. After allowing the updates to be installed, I quit Kodi and then re-launched it, but the errors are still occurring.

FYI, in Manage Dependencies under Addons in the System menu, Skin Helper Colorpicker is listed as "Orphaned." Skin Helper Backgrounds is listed as "Enabled" but if I try to run update for it from your repo, the download starts but then is aborted and the Skin Helper Backgrounds error notification is displayed.
(2016-12-19, 22:45)eengert Wrote: I updated but there's no change. Still getting the errors and colorpicker doesn't launch. After allowing the updates to be installed, I quit Kodi and then re-launched it, but the errors are still occurring.

FYI, in Manage Dependencies under Addons in the System menu, Skin Helper Colorpicker is listed as "Orphaned." Skin Helper Backgrounds is listed as "Enabled" but if I try to run update for it from your repo, the download starts but then is aborted and the Skin Helper Backgrounds error notification is displayed.

Hmmm, that's too bad. Was hoping that fix I found is working.
Can you look at the log once more if the error is changed ?
I suppose you don't have commandline acces on the Apple TV ?
Otherwise you could try to install the Pillow package with the pip command.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21456...amed-image
(2016-12-17, 00:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-14, 21:48)pstruh Wrote: Hi,
getting issue to backup setting of estuary mod skin 1.7.2
ERROR: Skin Helper Backup --> ERROR in __main__ ! --> 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xcc in position 27: ordinal not in range(128)

Please enable Kodi debug logging, try to backup/restore and share the kodi logfile on pastebin (or other sharing service).

Hi,
find log below.
http://pastebin.com/gbNnmZ5w
Thank you
(2016-12-17, 17:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-16, 10:17)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi Marcel Smile
Maybe a little mistake (AC/DC)?
In script.module.skin.helper.artutils/lib/helpers/musicartwork.py function get_all_artists line 612

Yep, just fixed it. New version coming up

Hi Marcel,
SHS is working correctly for AC/DC but without Art.ClearLogos and Art.Banners.Wink
(2016-12-19, 20:51)marcelveldt Wrote: [quote='Guilouz' pid='2482365' dateline='1482172709']
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Rating.TMDB)] not working on video OSD.
Should work, but only if it's actually available.

Strange because rating with $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TMDB)] is available in library view but not working on videoplayer.

EDIT : $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Rating.IMDB)] not working too on videoplayer, working on library with $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.IMDB)]
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-19, 23:05)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 22:45)eengert Wrote: I updated but there's no change. Still getting the errors and colorpicker doesn't launch. After allowing the updates to be installed, I quit Kodi and then re-launched it, but the errors are still occurring.

Hmmm, that's too bad. Was hoping that fix I found is working.
Can you look at the log once more if the error is changed ?
I suppose you don't have commandline acces on the Apple TV ?
Otherwise you could try to install the Pillow package with the pip command.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21456...amed-image

So why isn't pillow installed? Doesn't it come with Kodi? Will everyone running your skin on an Apple TV have this problem? I didn't have these errors a few weeks ago - what has changed? I didn't change anything about my setup other than accepting Kodi version updates and addon updates.
Marcel why this happend, for searching art from Fanarttv ?

Movies is "Stork" from widget InCinemas (extended script)
Art is from Helper...but dont have art.
-Clear simplecache.db
-Start Kodi
-Start URL sniper
-Select widget on poster "Stork" in focus.
this url have cepture:
Code:
http://www.omdbapi.com/?i=tt4624424&plot=short&r=json&tomatoes=True
http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/tt4624424?api_key=*******************************
http://api.themoviedb.org/3/find/tt4624424?external_source=imdb_id&api_key=**************************&language=en

I see that "id":332210 but for .fanart.tv use imdbid tt4624424 Huh
If was Address
http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/332210?api_key=***********************************
All images will populated

Same thing happend for some other movies "Sing","Nocturnal Animals","Allied"....

Better to use id from tmdbid dont prefer imdbid, all movies dont have string in api v3 for fanarttv with imdbid... Smile
Or add string if webart is emty to try with tmdbid Wink
Can you check this isue....
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-12-20, 00:29)pstruh Wrote: find log below.
http://pastebin.com/gbNnmZ5w
Thank you

Thanks, the error will be fixed in next update
  • 189(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18