• 194(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-12-27, 18:18)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-27, 01:46)Gracus Wrote: Still does not work
Got this error (repeating a lot of times in the log):

OK, another chance. Please check latest Git.

Works this time!

Thanks
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-12-27, 05:57)eengert Wrote: I submitted it as a possible bug. This is the response from the dev:

The error message is misleading. Pillow can't be loaded due to new
restrictions introduced in tvos 10 - i didn't see an easy way to fix it.
The filename does not indicate the real arch of pillow which is correctly
arm64 of course...

Can you do anything with this info?

Can you point me to the thread/report where you reported the issue ?
What I can tell from the reponse, Pillow can't be loaded because of new restrictions in tvos 10 and there is not yet a workaround/fix available.
This means that you won't be able to use the pregenerated wall backgrounds from skinhelper (as that uses Pillow). For the colorpicker however I found a workaround if no Pillow is supported. This workaround will be included in the next update.

So, no worries, there is no real important stuff going to break on your system lacking the pillow support.
(2016-12-27, 06:38)VikkiXavier Wrote: @Marcel - Is your helper service able to grab plot outline from IMDb? It becomes problematic for ListItem.PlotOutline to grab plot outline from IMDb in case IMDb uses hyperlink in plot outlines like for example in case of The Wolf of Wall Street.

It should already do that if there is no plotoutline in Kodidb.
Details from Kodi db are preferred over scraped values, for a test just wipe the plotoutline from one of your movies and check if it works.
If it works I can have a look to prefer the scraped results for some of the properties.
(2016-12-27, 18:08)Blurayx Wrote: Do you plan on bring back My TV Shows Airing Today as an option. it was very handy because I could see at a glance what shows were airing looking at the Widgets without clicking on Next Aired.

I can add a "episodes airing today" widget if you want.
Wink 
(2016-12-28, 00:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-27, 18:08)Blurayx Wrote: Do you plan on bring back My TV Shows Airing Today as an option. it was very handy because I could see at a glance what shows were airing looking at the Widgets without clicking on Next Aired.

I can add a "episodes airing today" widget if you want.

Yes please.

Thank You Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-12-23, 17:34)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 15:22)Gracus Wrote: Hi!

Could it be possible to add an option for movie set clearlogo

The acctual situation let us choose for poster and fanart but not for clearlogo and so the movie set show the clearlogo of the first film of the set
For movie set working clearlogo-clearart (set by Kodi)
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearArt)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearLogo)

For ClearLogo-ClearArt in moviset by number (set Helper script)
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.ClearArt)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.0.Art.ClearLogo)
uper left corner is Logo of Hobit collection (set by Kodi, chosen from context menu movieset-choose art)

(2016-12-23, 18:14)Gracus Wrote: With this code, the movie set will have is clearlogo while each movie in the movie set will keep his own clear logo?
Yes,Logo for collection is only for collestion (you can chose what logo want to use from your library)
Movies from set have his own logo.

So, I'm back on this one

I give information from Angelinas to the one that made the skin I use

He answer me that the code was there - $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)] - and even posted a screenshot showing he could select movie set clearlogo

So here are the tricky parts:

-I do not have the possibility in context menu to choose clearlogo for movie set
-Even him just had the possibility to choose a clearlogo on his HDD and did not have an online pictures list to choose from (like for poster or fanart)

Thanks for any help provided
Moanbag is in da place!
@Marcel

gives a label or trigger where i can check if cast is empty for pvr?

i request it in the home menu over a widget(tv channels)

this i my calll for the cast of selected tv channel movie/tvshow
<content>plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;movie=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Listitem.title)]&amp;downloadthumbs=true</content>

the problem is not all movies/tvshows have a cast, and when i select for example "channel1" it has a cast, then i select on the widget "channel2" this has NO cast.
He shows the cast then of "channel1" for 5-7 seconds....

i tried it with "container.isupdating" but ths dont works, i think because its not loaded yet.

have you or someone a idea?
(2016-12-28, 14:58)Skinnerxyz Wrote: the problem is not all movies/tvshows have a cast, and when i select for example "channel1" it has a cast, then i select on the widget "channel2" this has NO cast.
He shows the cast then of "channel1" for 5-7 seconds....
i tried it with "container.isupdating" but ths dont works, i think because its not loaded yet.
have you or someone a idea?

Option 1) Use visibility condition for Container(ID).IsUpdating to hide the panel if it's updating

Option2) Use a variable to set the path to some non existant path when the container is scrolling (onnext/onprevious).
(2016-12-18, 12:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-18, 01:23)Angelinas Wrote: First error
Manual choose DiscArt for Album

Fixed in next update

(2016-12-18, 04:52)Guilouz Wrote: Maybe same problem for me, when I try to use manual thumb or fanart when I want to add them while browsing them on my hard disc. They appear in dialog menu but changes are not apply. Working for clearlogo.
But manual clearlogo working on artist level but not on album level (only when no clearlogo is available and I want to add while browsing it on my hard disc. When clearlogos are available in the list, all is ok).

Same issue, fixed in next update later today.

Hi Marcel. This is still not fixed.

Image I have no thumb for this artist

Image Image Thumbs are available and is selected but have not effect on view. I try to change thumb, it's the same.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-12-28, 14:02)Gracus Wrote: -I do not have the possibility in context menu to choose clearlogo for movie set
-Even him just had the possibility to choose a clearlogo on his HDD and did not have an online pictures list to choose from (like for poster or fanart)

This is provided by Kodi....
Context menu on movieset --> Manage --> Choose Art

I'm not sure but I believe artwork downloader has the ability to download the artwork for you and scrape it into the kodi db
(2016-12-29, 01:05)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 14:02)Gracus Wrote: -I do not have the possibility in context menu to choose clearlogo for movie set

I'm not sure but I believe artwork downloader has the ability to download the artwork for you and scrape it into the kodi db

No Artwork Downloader not working for movieset.

From context menu we can only add artwork from hard disk, but it's not possible to have a list of all available artworks for movieset and select them.

Collection are available on fanart.tv, see : https://fanart.tv/movie/9485/the-fast-an...ollection/

Not to possible to use the same process like music artworks ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Art for music is fixed for me...all working perfect,..even better then I imaging Smile
new error from newest update S.H.Backgrounds version="1.0.12"
Code:
00:01:11.666 T:3360   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: get_images_from_vfspath() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\service.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                BackgroundsUpdater().run()
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\backgrounds_updater.py", line 97, in run
                                                self.wallimages.update_manualwalls()
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\wallimages.py", line 245, in update_manualwalls
                                                self.set_manualwall(key, value)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.backgrounds\resources\lib\wallimages.py", line 221, in set_manualwall
                                                images = self.get_images_from_vfspath(self.bgupdater.all_backgrounds_keys[win_prop])
                                            TypeError: get_images_from_vfspath() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-12-29, 01:05)marcelveldt Wrote:

So something goes wrong:

Multiples fresh install of kodi

Tought it could be something with kodi v18 but does not work on kodi v17

PS: also have issues with music arts
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-12-25, 23:22)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-25, 02:37)marhutchy Wrote: Can I get some assistance with this?
Skin helper error log - http://pastebin.com/Jq1kjndS

Did you install my beta repo ?
You're missing some of the dependencies on your system.

Try to manual install the artutils module:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.23.zip

Thanks for responding.

I forked your script, and I try to keep it updated with your releases.
I don't understand how some of the dependencies are missing. Can you advise how best to get the script?

I just uninstalled the script via Kodi, then reforked your script and cloned it.
I got the error.
I downloaded the script you provided and installed it with the zip option in Kodi.
I got another error.
LOG - http://pastebin.com/u8fgyp4q
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2016-12-29, 00:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-18, 12:36)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-12-18, 01:23)Angelinas Wrote: First error
Manual choose DiscArt for Album

Fixed in next update

(2016-12-18, 04:52)Guilouz Wrote: Maybe same problem for me, when I try to use manual thumb or fanart when I want to add them while browsing them on my hard disc. They appear in dialog menu but changes are not apply. Working for clearlogo.
But manual clearlogo working on artist level but not on album level (only when no clearlogo is available and I want to add while browsing it on my hard disc. When clearlogos are available in the list, all is ok).

Same issue, fixed in next update later today.

Hi Marcel. This is still not fixed.

Image I have no thumb for this artist

Image Image Thumbs are available and is selected but have not effect on view. I try to change thumb, it's the same.
ListItem dont working in list,or panel...
That is your problem.

If you set to download thumb,art in your music folder then this art will show after reset your kodi...try listitem ....are this changinging art working in dialog music when you change like in your excample(or in view as single art-not in list)
All art is now fixed Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 194(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18