• 201(current)
Release skin helper service
(2017-01-10, 15:24)badaas Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 17:11)badaas Wrote: Alphabet picker broken?

Latest Krypton beta, checked on Titan skin, picker not moving list to required letter.

Me or proved broken?

OK got it, adios.
Hey Marcel,

it seems that the images - which are fetched by the webservice and cached in the textures db of Kodi - won't be updated. Usually Kodi checks cached images after 48h, but I'm not sure if this hash check will only be triggerd for absolute file paths. Could this be? Maybe a option to trigger a refresh would be useful.

And another side question:
You moved some parts to single addons (skin.helper.widgets, skin.helper.skinbackup). Are they already on their way to the official Kodi repo? I'm asking, because I have to change my implementation.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
@ marcel:
If you scroll fast through the EPG with tme remote, does skinhelper search for every entry you are highlighting? If yes, then this delays other requests of skinhelper for entries you want hve a look with "OK"/"Info".
Please add a delay for about 0.5 seconds (idle time) before start searching.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi marcel. Is it possible to remove Skin Shortcuts from your repo ?

Because it's version 1.0.15 and it's not working with Kodi 18, latest version of BigNoid is 1.0.13 and it's working with Kodi 18.

When I install your repo Skin Shortcuts is updated to 1.0.15.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-01-09, 20:49)Angelinas Wrote: Not working new Art,
Code:
SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Posters
SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearLogos
SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Banners

Should be working in next update. Remember to flush the cache again.
(2017-01-09, 22:28)Angelinas Wrote: Marcel I'll try to add "fallback" but this dont working for "banner" .With fallback dont have art,Only working for poster and fanart.When remove "fallback" list have art "banner"....

Please test with next update. Should be fixed.
(2017-01-10, 12:13)Mike_Doc Wrote: EDIT: think I fixed it now, found script.module.dateutil on a kodi mirror. Still be nice to know if you have any idea why it was missing? perhaps something to do with the constant installation failed as I presume it is a dependency and just installed with something else?

If you installed from my beta repo it should also have installed all dependencies. The arrow module for example has a dependency to the dateutil module.
(2017-01-10, 15:24)badaas Wrote: Me or proved broken?

Working well on my end so probably some issue own your setup ?
Look at the log as a start and make sure you're on the latest beta of skin helper. Current stable version has issues with Krypton
(2017-01-10, 20:45)Solo0815 Wrote: There are several errors while zapping:

the skinhelper call is:
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=$VAR[PVRClearArtNowNextVar]&type=clearart,poster&fallback=empty.png
$VAR[PVRClearArtNowNextVar] is $INFO[VideoPlayer.Title] or $INFO[VideoPlayer.NextTitle]

Make sure that you specify a full path to the fallback image. empty.png can not be resolved by the python addon.
It will throw errors in the logs if there was no image to send.
You may want to try special://skin/media/empty.png or special://skin/extras/empty.png
(2017-01-11, 14:27)sualfred Wrote: it seems that the images - which are fetched by the webservice and cached in the textures db of Kodi - won't be updated. Usually Kodi checks cached images after 48h, but I'm not sure if this hash check will only be triggerd for absolute file paths. Could this be? Maybe a option to trigger a refresh would be useful.

And another side question:
You moved some parts to single addons (skin.helper.widgets, skin.helper.skinbackup). Are they already on their way to the official Kodi repo? I'm asking, because I have to change my implementation.

1) refreshing the artwork is entirely up to the kodi texture cache which I believe will update artwork indeed every 24 or 48 hours.
If you want to force a refresh you can just make sure to add something to the path that is changing, for example add &refresh=$INFO[System.Date] to the web service url

2) Well, I'm currently ironing out the latest flaws but I'm about to publish to the Kodi repo if nobody has objections.
So let me state it this way: Are you guys all ready for this with your skins as the new version has some breaking changes.
(2017-01-11, 17:27)Solo0815 Wrote: @ marcel:
If you scroll fast through the EPG with tme remote, does skinhelper search for every entry you are highlighting? If yes, then this delays other requests of skinhelper for entries you want hve a look with "OK"/"Info".

It will hold off on searching is Container.IsScrolling is true
Besides that the lookups are multithreaded so old requests will finish in the background.
(2017-01-11, 20:55)Guilouz Wrote: Hi marcel. Is it possible to remove Skin Shortcuts from your repo ?

Because it's version 1.0.15 and it's not working with Kodi 18, latest version of BigNoid is 1.0.13 and it's working with Kodi 18.

When I install your repo Skin Shortcuts is updated to 1.0.15.

No, because that beta has some features that MUST be installed for compatibility with recent script updates.
I will publish a new beta which also contains the v18 fixes.
I'm ready for this. Push it Smile
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
So I just figure out how to get the skin widgets to show up... Well I had it right the whole time but I just waited this time and it takes 2 or 3 mins for the widget to populate... Is there a reason for this or am I just doing something totally wrong... I am on Kodi 17 PC is windows 10 i5 with 12gb ram so this shouldn't be a issue... Using Kodi normal playlist as widget works find other then not being about to show tv and movies in the same widget together. Which is why am using this in progress media
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-01-11, 21:52)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 17:27)Solo0815 Wrote: @ marcel:
It will hold off on searching is Container.IsScrolling is true
Besides that the lookups are multithreaded so old requests will finish in the background.
When is "Container.IsScrolling" true? What if you go through the Guide with holding "down" on your remote? It sends many "down"-clicks and this is the same as you where hitting "down" on the remote fast repeatedly. That's why skinhelper does call a request on every entry you scroll through. BTW: the Full EPG/Guide has no scrollbar. At least on AeonNox(Silvo)

Can you limit the BG-requests to ~5 or something like that? Then it wouldn't eat up almost the whole CPU on low-spec devices while searching in the BG.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
  • 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18