• 202(current)
Release skin helper service
Just want to add that I deleted add-on folder and downloaded newest from repo.... I have the skin.widget configs set to only populated 15 items . It really take 3 fully mins before it shows. I am not getting any errors in the log either. I am using $INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)] to get the poster to show.... I am on a custom window as well... I have tried the $INFO[Window(home). Property (SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Poster)] thinking maybe help speed it up but I can't make that work at all.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-01-11, 21:24)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 20:49)Angelinas Wrote: Not working new Art,
Code:
SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Posters
SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearLogos
SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Banners

Should be working in next update. Remember to flush the cache again.
Confirm , Working as multiimage....

tnx

isue with fallback in Webservice, is still present.(I was try both getpvrthumb & getartwork)
error when script cant find images 28 sec (type=banner),after some time banners are visible..
Code:
18:31:30.632 T:2352   ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Timeout was reached(28) for http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=All Roads Lead to Rome&type=banner&fallback=special://skin/media/DefaultMovieTitle.png
18:32:03.566 T:2352   ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Timeout was reached(28) for http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=Zootropolis&type=banner&fallback=special://skin/media/DefaultMovieTitle.png
18:32:24.753 T:4624   ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Timeout was reached(28) for http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=Armageddon&type=banner&fallback=special://skin/media/DefaultMovieTitle.png
18:32:30.751 T:2264   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Kodi\PVR\All Roads Lead to Rome\fanart.jpg
18:32:36.845 T:2264   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
18:32:36.845 T:2264 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\webservice.py", line 257, in handle_request
                                                self.send_response(200)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodinov\system\python\Lib\BaseHTTPServer.py", line 395, in send_response
                                                self.send_header('Server', self.version_string())
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodinov\system\python\Lib\BaseHTTPServer.py", line 401, in send_header
                                                self.wfile.write("%s: %s\r\n" % (keyword, value))
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodinov\system\python\Lib\socket.py", line 328, in write
                                                self.flush()
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodinov\system\python\Lib\socket.py", line 307, in flush
                                                self._sock.sendall(view[write_offset:write_offset+buffer_size])
                                            error: [Errno 10053] An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Is there a $INFO for the ChannelLogo of a playing recording?
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ChannelLogo)] does not work.
Thx

Edit:
And I miss a option to save the PVR-Artwork, like in skinhelper x.100
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Found a small issue with the genre webservice.
The order direction is wrong since a while and it won't start with the first available item anymore.

Example:
Action
First item in the genre folder: 2 Fast 2 Furious
Result of the web service -> Ant-Man (23rd position in the genre directory)

Animation
First item in the genre folder: Aladdin
Result of the web service -> Asterix - Operation Hinkelstein (3rd position in the genre directory)
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2017-01-12, 04:38)smitchell6879 Wrote: So I just figure out how to get the skin widgets to show up... Well I had it right the whole time but I just waited this time and it takes 2 or 3 mins for the widget to populate... Is there a reason for this or am I just doing something totally wrong... I am on Kodi 17 PC is windows 10 i5 with 12gb ram so this shouldn't be a issue... Using Kodi normal playlist as widget works find other then not being about to show tv and movies in the same widget together. Which is why am using this in progress media

It should take about 1 to 2 seconds for the widget to populate.
I don't know which widgets you are testing ? If you're testing with music / pvr widgets and you've enabled the artwork scraping that will have impact big time if there is no data in the cache yet.
(2017-01-12, 09:01)Solo0815 Wrote: When is "Container.IsScrolling" true? What if you go through the Guide with holding "down" on your remote? It sends many "down"-clicks and this is the same as you where hitting "down" on the remote fast repeatedly. That's why skinhelper does call a request on every entry you scroll through. BTW: the Full EPG/Guide has no scrollbar. At least on AeonNox(Silvo)

Can you limit the BG-requests to ~5 or something like that? Then it wouldn't eat up almost the whole CPU on low-spec devices while searching in the BG.

Please test yourself in your skin and show an image or label somewhere if the condition is met.
It should should evaluate to true if you're indeed scrolling rapidly (holding down the Arrow key).

Limiting the backgrounds requests is over complicating stuff and will cause user confusion.
The proper way to solve it is to not do any queries at all if you're scrolling/navigating fast through the list.

Maybe I should also add the OnNext/OnPrevious conditions ?
http://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_boolean_co...#Container

Something that just pops in my mind is that perhaps it will not work for the PVR guide...
(2017-01-12, 13:48)smitchell6879 Wrote: Just want to add that I deleted add-on folder and downloaded newest from repo.... I have the skin.widget configs set to only populated 15 items . It really take 3 fully mins before it shows. I am not getting any errors in the log either. I am using $INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)] to get the poster to show.... I am on a custom window as well... I have tried the $INFO[Window(home). Property (SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Poster)] thinking maybe help speed it up but I can't make that work at all.

See my previous reply, it should take a few seconds only
(2017-01-12, 19:56)Angelinas Wrote: isue with fallback in Webservice, is still present.(I was try both getpvrthumb & getartwork)
error when script cant find images 28 sec (type=banner),after some time banners are visible..

Looks like a race condition to me. The image is not yet there when the webservice tries to serve it.
Do you have the downloading of images enabled ?
(2017-01-13, 18:00)marcelveldt Wrote: Looks like a race condition to me. The image is not yet there when the webservice tries to serve it.
Do you have the downloading of images enabled ?
Yes,I set to download art in path folder.When I turn off that in settings much better.
But still have same error.
Code:
18:31:32.936 T:3372   ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Timeout was reached(28) for http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=Sva moja djeca&type=banner&fallback=special://skin/media/DefaultMovieTitle.png
18:31:38.195 T:1696   ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Timeout was reached(28) for http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=Slatki recept&type=banner&fallback=special://skin/media/DefaultMovieTitle.png
18:31:40.091 T:3600   ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Timeout was reached(28) for https://i.ytimg.com/vi/obY536_9-nY/maxresdefault.jpg
18:31:41.085 T:1516   ERROR: CCurlFile::Exists - Failed: Timeout was reached(28) for https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tfB-rV8qCzA/maxresdefault.jpg
18:31:41.487 T:1516 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\webservice.py", line 257, in handle_request
                                                self.send_response(200)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodinov\system\python\Lib\BaseHTTPServer.py", line 395, in send_response
                                                self.send_header('Server', self.version_string())
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodinov\system\python\Lib\BaseHTTPServer.py", line 401, in send_header
                                                self.wfile.write("%s: %s\r\n" % (keyword, value))
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodinov\system\python\Lib\socket.py", line 328, in write
                                                self.flush()
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodinov\system\python\Lib\socket.py", line 307, in flush
                                                self._sock.sendall(view[write_offset:write_offset+buffer_size])
                                            error: [Errno 10053] An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machinee
this images isn't "banner, maybe some script fallback from google create isue.
Code:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/obY536_9-nY/maxresdefault.jpg
I can live with that, dont lose your free time...not realy metter.
You did great job...fantastic script.I use with big smile when I see that have all info and art for all type of media.
big TNX ...and yes, You can push to oficial repo.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-01-09, 02:22)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 15:14)Mike_Doc Wrote: When you have the time could you see if it's possible for a new music property for Album Runtime / Duration?, something like

I've added SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration for the album, returning the total runtime in minutes.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...usic-items

Note: you'll need to flush the cache or manually refresh an item to see the new results

Hi Marcel,

has this made it to an update yet?

saw and updated today and added it and have tried both clearing cache and refresh but no go?

Also, Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted2) seems to be returning every tracks for every album under Various Artists? and not the focused album?

Mikw.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hi marcelveldt,

when skin backup default path is used to backup a skin on the first install, it's locked within kodi and no other path outside kodi can be selected e.g synology NAS.

After backing up skin on first install

The only options to backup skins

Before first skin backup, As you can see, I have options where i want to backup my skins.

I have the same issue with my Shield TV

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
@Marcel I'm still seeing huge usage from this addon for TheAudioDB site.

I've had to disable the API key for this add-on temporarily as I'm running close to my bandwidth limit on the server.

7,579,252 hits in the last 36hrs from 40,000 unique users.

Seems to be on the album-mb.php and searchtrack.php methods.

Is there any chance this can be made more efficient by caching or something? Its currently using 5 x more than the main Kodi universal scraper Smile

You can do tests with testkey api "1" if needed until this is resolved.
since Kodi 17 RC3 I cant close kodi, it stop responding. I tried fresh install with skin only.

18:13:50.265 T:12976 NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Skin Helper Service version 1.0.144 stopped
18:13:50.267 T:5908 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\michalkj\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\webservice.py", line 43, in stop
conn.getresponse()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\httplib.py", line 1136, in getresponse
response.begin()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\httplib.py", line 453, in begin
version, status, reason = self._read_status()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\httplib.py", line 409, in _read_status
line = self.fp.readline(_MAXLINE + 1)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\socket.py", line 480, in readline
data = self._sock.recv(self._rbufsize)
error: [Errno 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
18:13:50.267 T:5908 ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.webservice ! --> [Errno 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
18:13:50.267 T:5908 NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Skin Helper Service version 1.0.144 stopped
18:13:55.268 T:7284 ERROR: CPythonInvoker(4, C:\Users\michalkj\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it
18:13:55.282 T:7284 NOTICE: closing down remote control service
18:13:55.282 T:7284 NOTICE: stopped
18:13:55.483 T:7284 NOTICE: destroy
18:13:55.483 T:7284 NOTICE: unload skin
(2017-01-15, 13:32)Blurayx Wrote: Hi marcelveldt,

when skin backup default path is used to backup a skin on the first install, it's locked within kodi and no other path outside kodi can be selected e.g synology NAS.

After backing up skin on first install

The only options to backup skins

Before first skin backup, As you can see, I have options where i want to backup my skins.

I have the same issue with my Shield TV

Thanks

Same here on a Fire tv box

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-01-15, 14:46)docwra Wrote: @Marcel I'm still seeing huge usage from this addon for TheAudioDB site.

I've had to disable the API key for this add-on temporarily as I'm running close to my bandwidth limit on the server.

7,579,252 hits in the last 36hrs from 40,000 unique users.

Seems to be on the album-mb.php and searchtrack.php methods.

Is there any chance this can be made more efficient by caching or something? Its currently using 5 x more than the main Kodi universal scraper Smile

You can do tests with testkey api "1" if needed until this is resolved.

Sorry, the new version did not yet hit the repo. The new version has extensive caching for all methods.
I will do my best to push out the updated version this week. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • 202(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18