• 205(current)
Release skin helper service
(2017-01-22, 10:42)sualfred Wrote: I'm using exactly this command and it was working the last couple of months. Nothing has changed on my side. I have this issue on my main rig, my laptop, my HTPC and my PC in the office.

You can simply test it with your browser on the same PC where Kodi is running. It helps to debug the webservice.
I was just testing it on my setup and it was working fine.
Can you launch the skin helper widgets from video addons ? If you navigate to Movies --> Genres --> genre, does it display the movies in the correct order there ?
(2017-01-22, 11:20)marcelveldt Wrote: You can simply test it with your browser on the same PC where Kodi is running. It helps to debug the webservice.
I was just testing it on my setup and it was working fine.
Can you launch the skin helper widgets from video addons ? If you navigate to Movies --> Genres --> genre, does it display the movies in the correct order there ?

No, they are not.

It seems that Krypton has changed something.

If I change this: (def genrebackground(self): )

Code:
if genre and genre != "..":
            filters = [{"operator": "is", "field": "genre", "value": genre}]
            if randomize:
                sort = {"method": "random", "order": "descending"}
            else:
                sort = None

to this
Code:
if genre and genre != "..":
            filters = [{"operator": "is", "field": "genre", "value": genre}]
            if randomize:
            else:
                sort = {"method": "title", "order": "ascending"}

I'll get a more correct output. But the sort tokens (a, the, ...) are not the same as in the opened window.
Sadly I was not able to get a correct result with the available json arguments Undecided
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2017-01-22, 11:26)sualfred Wrote: I'll get a more correct output. But the sort tokens (a, the, ...) are not the same as in the opened window.
Sadly I was not able to get a correct result with the available json arguments Undecided

And if you use "sorttitle" instead of "title" ?
If that is the fix, I will make sure to add it to the code.
(2017-01-22, 10:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-18, 12:37)Blurayx Wrote: Any news regarding Episodes Airing Today displaying a day ahead.?

That should already been fixed

Hi marcelveldt,

unfortunately it's still showing a day ahead. I've done two fresh installs on my Shield tv and iMac.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2017-01-22, 11:27)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 11:26)sualfred Wrote: I'll get a more correct output. But the sort tokens (a, the, ...) are not the same as in the opened window.

And if you use "sorttitle" instead of "title" ?
If that is the fix, I will make sure to add it to the code.

This!

Code:
if randomize:
            else:
                sort = {"method": "sorttitle", "order": "ascending"}

Everything is correct with sorttitle Smile
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2017-01-22, 11:30)Blurayx Wrote: unfortunately it's still showing a day ahead. I've done two fresh installs on my Shield tv and iMac.

Hmm, it's correct on my testsetup so I suspect I did not yet include the fix in the current beta version.
I'll post new versions on the beta repo later today so please test with that next week
(2017-01-22, 11:33)sualfred Wrote: Everything is correct with sorttitle Smile

OK, I'll update it in the code
(2017-01-22, 13:11)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 11:30)Blurayx Wrote: unfortunately it's still showing a day ahead. I've done two fresh installs on my Shield tv and iMac.

Hmm, it's correct on my testsetup so I suspect I did not yet include the fix in the current beta version.
I'll post new versions on the beta repo later today so please test with that next week

Thanks Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2017-01-22, 11:10)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-21, 20:27)Skinnerxyz Wrote: in dilaogpvrchannelsosd.xml thee propertys dont work :

Working fine on my end. Be aware that the properties return the info for the currently playing item, so not whatever info is selected in the channels OSD.

Okay thats the problem :-)

Is it normal that when iam under recordings, the script helper gets a error when i click on a record and select “artwork“ from skin helper ?
(2017-01-22, 10:52)marcelveldt Wrote: No, it has changed a bit:
- foldername is set to the programtitle
- pvrdetails.xml is no longer in use

Also, I must mention that there is absolutely NO reason why to download the artwork locally. The default behaviour is that the image URL's are fed to Kodi directly and that will take care of caching the images with the texture cache.
It's only that I got so many requests to implement a download to folde feature so I implemented it.

Lookup can indeed be slower if you have that custom folder enabled as it has to browse through the files on disk and/or download them.

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying.
Well, tbh I must admit that downloading artwork locally for everything is not really a great idea, particularly with the amount of hard drive space that uses. I guess the main reason I like this feature is more handling the exceptions, i.e. artwork that can't be scrapped purely and simply because it doesn't exist and artwork that has been incorrectly scrapped (For instance a TV show that has no artwork. but is maybe populated with artwork for a movie title of the same name) .
How would you feel about entertaining the idea of that kind of feature? i.e. if an item couldn't be scrapped because it didn't exist a user could create manual artwork and add that to an exception folder which would be checked by the script in those kind of instances?

Can I also ask if the current behaviour for caching images is done on every occasion for a programme item or once it's done and finds artwork via the scrapper or a manual refresh, those details are then stored? The reason I ask is quite a lot of my programme items that are broadcast each day do not appear to be retaining the artwork previously scrapped and I'm having to do a manual refresh, but then the next day they are gone again.
As always, any feedback is much appreciated
Cheers
(2017-01-22, 17:54)Skinnerxyz Wrote: Is it normal that when iam under recordings, the script helper gets a error when i click on a record and select “artwork“ from skin helper ?

Offcourse an error is not normal ;-)
Maybe you should share the error with me ?
(2017-01-22, 17:56)Dumyat Wrote: Ah ok, thanks for clarifying.
Well, tbh I must admit that downloading artwork locally for everything is not really a great idea, particularly with the amount of hard drive space that uses. I guess the main reason I like this feature is more handling the exceptions, i.e. artwork that can't be scrapped purely and simply because it doesn't exist and artwork that has been incorrectly scrapped (For instance a TV show that has no artwork. but is maybe populated with artwork for a movie title of the same name) .
How would you feel about entertaining the idea of that kind of feature? i.e. if an item couldn't be scrapped because it didn't exist a user could create manual artwork and add that to an exception folder which would be checked by the script in those kind of instances?
This is exactly how it works. Just setup your custom folder in the settings and do not enable the download option, that should do the trick.
If your subfolder name is named to the pvr tite of the guide entry it should detect any artwork in there.

(2017-01-22, 17:56)Dumyat Wrote: Can I also ask if the current behaviour for caching images is done on every occasion for a programme item or once it's done and finds artwork via the scrapper or a manual refresh, those details are then stored? The reason I ask is quite a lot of my programme items that are broadcast each day do not appear to be retaining the artwork previously scrapped and I'm having to do a manual refresh, but then the next day they are gone again.
As always, any feedback is much appreciated
Cheers

Metadata and artwork is stored into a persistant cache (sqllite db file). You shouldn't have to do a manual refresh. Something tells me that the auto detect is wrong or something. Take a look at the addon settings of skin helper artutils, maybe there's some clue in there why it doesn't auto grab the results
Hi Marcel, as soon as I download an animated poster or fanart image, by using the contextmenu in the AenMQ7 skin on Jarvis 16.1 for Android, I'm getting a strange YouTube error. I have no idea if this error is related to your script, to the YouTube addon, or to the AeonMQ7 skin. I'm able to download the fanart gif files but the YouTube error message is confusing. Is there an explanation for these error messages? Found more than 30 of them in the logfile.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2017-01-23, 01:10)MB1968 Wrote: Hi Marcel, as soon as I download an animated poster or fanart image, by using the contextmenu in the AenMQ7 skin on Jarvis 16.1 for Android, I'm getting a strange YouTube error. I have no idea if this error is related to your script, to the YouTube addon, or to the AeonMQ7 skin. I'm able to download the fanart gif files but the YouTube error message is confusing. Is there an explanation for these error messages? Found more than 30 of them in the logfile.

Why double post ?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2506371
Ah...I see want went wrong now. I missed your answer somehow. My fault.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

• 205(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18