• 207(current)
Release skin helper service
Hi marcelveldt,

I thought everything was ok but I still have the same issue. Done another fresh install with Titan Beta skin krypton.

Next Aired is showing the correct air date but the widget is showing a day ahead. Also do you know why all the dates are displaying 1969?

Next Aired correct air dates

Widget a day ahead

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
marcelvedt,

I'm trying to maintain the Eminence Mod skin, and I'm running into a colorpicker error. This happens when defining text and tile colours of the main menu shortcuts. I can select the colours and palettes, but when I try to save the settings, I get this error:

Code:
21:04:12.996 T:3972   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'wait_for_skinshortcuts_window' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.colorpicker\default.py", line 66, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.colorpicker\default.py", line 27, in __init__
                                                wait_for_skinshortcuts_window()
                                            NameError: global name 'wait_for_skinshortcuts_window' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

The addon works fine in the system settings colourpicker dialogs. In this case, the skinshortcuts dialog never leaves the screen, the colorpicker window just gets in front of it. Is this some kind of a skin error that needs to be corrected or a bug within colorpicker?

Thanks a bunch for all your time and effort with these addons, you are a genius.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Please rearange palette name in color picker, have some trouble to load............to slow in RaspberryPi3.
Now is bigest first "Rainbow", put the basic as first in colors.xml.That will speed up loading of panels...tnx
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi everyone,
As far as i understand, the github wiki is outdated, but were can i find the the code lines that I can use now?
example
PHP Code:
<texture colordiffuse="Dark1">resource://resource.images.studios.white/$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Studio,),.png]</texture> 
This code doesn't work. What is the updated code to do what i want?

PHP Code:
...skinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted... 
doesn't work too
but this works
PHP Code:
...SkinHelper.Music.TrackList... 
and it's not on the wiki, I saw on a skin that I'm using

Sorry for the question, maybe it's dumb, but I'm new at this
Thanks

EDIT
I open the listItemmonitor.py and found the function, it didn't change that much - SkinHelper.ListItemStudio
I guess I need to look at this file then
(2017-02-01, 20:28)KODser Wrote: Hi everyone,
As far as i understand, the github wiki is outdated, but were can i find the the code lines that I can use now?
example
PHP Code:
<texture colordiffuse="Dark1">resource://resource.images.studios.white/$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Studio,),.png]</texture> 
This code doesn't work. What is the updated code to do what i want?
First, your code is wrong ..Have comma (,) before bracket.
Use regular kodi listitem for studio....

If you want to use Studio from SSH ...use as label.

this code:
PHP Code:
<texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Studio),resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/,.png]</texture> 
For this resultat...no image in PVR...but for library content working (you have the same resultats if use kodi listitem.studio) Smile
PHP Code:
resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/DreamWorks Animation / China Film Co. / Oriental DreamWorks.png 

(2017-02-01, 20:28)KODser Wrote:
PHP Code:
...skinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted... 
Use this....
PHP Code:
SkinHelper.ListItem.Tracks.Formatted2 
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi Marcel

Is there a way you could add option to get biography info of an actor to display in skin when actor image is focused some way?

I know extended info displays this when you click on an actor. Be nice to have a short bio when scrolling through actor list without having to click on each one.

Thanks
Can i ask how people are getting the Next Aired widget to work? I used this https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...g-episodes but i get this warning and no widget
PHP Code:
DEBUGSkin Helper Widgets --> MEDIATYPEepisodes ACTIONnextaired -- no cachequering kodi api to get items CHECKSUMaction.nextairedepisodes_enable_specials.Falsegroup_episodes.Truehide_watched.Truelimit.25mediatype.episodesnext_inprogress_only.Truereload.20170202101727
DEBUG
Skin Helper Simplecache --> Initialized
DEBUG
script.module.thetvdb --> Initialized
WARNING
Skin Helper Widgets --> Incorrect widget action or type called 

Using whatever the latest version is from Marcels repo
(2017-01-23, 21:48)Dumyat Wrote: To be honest, I certainly wouldn't say that these instances happen on every single occasion as I've outlined, but probably enough for me to actually notice. So do you think there anything further I could do, which might reduce these kind of instances happening?
Thanks again for any feedback
Cheers

Well, please look at the addon settings for skin helper artwork utils because there are a few safety options in there which might get triggered. Look at the ignore filters and perhaps clear them.
(2017-01-24, 13:04)johnnytas Wrote: I'm running Kodi 16.1 (on Linux Mint) with the Aeon Nox skin. I haven't had any problems until about a week or two ago (maybe a bit longer) when I started to get the following error:

As far as I know I haven't changed anything in particular, but I regularly update the system, and all of my Kodi add-ons are on auto-update.

Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can fix this error. My Oz Weather add-on stopped working at the same time and I assume it is a problem with the skin helper service, but I'm not really sure.

You're missing an important dependency on your setup. That's why addons are now failing.
I think you should be able to manually install it. Just make sure to install the urllib3 python module on your setup.
The rotten tomatoes rating works on tvshows? on my doesn't appear anything. On movies everything works.

the SkinHelper.ListItem.Status doesn't work to, does it?
Hi,

I am using the latest beta of the addon from your repo with Braz's Mimic 5 skin and it works great thank you so much.

Just wondering if it is possible to set the widgets to preload and then update on a schedule rather than loading the first time the menu item is selected. I have my Kodi set up on multiple Pis so they are left on most of the time with a cron reboot during the night. It would be nice if the widgets were preloaded and updated on a schedule, if its possible or maybe this is the behaviour and my set up isn't working?

Also just curious if there is an issue displaying favourites, I use a network share for my favourites and have noticed that the favourites widget I have setup never loads even though my favourites are selectable via a menu link. Maybe an issue with the widget trying to access the data before the share is available?

Any thoughts would be great,

Thanks,

Shane
(2017-02-03, 09:36)KODser Wrote: The rotten tomatoes rating works on tvshows? on my doesn't appear anything. On movies everything works.

the SkinHelper.ListItem.Status doesn't work to, does it?

Check with breaking bad
Hi Marcel,

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Director)] returns both director and producer for a movie, is this expected? I think it should only return director.
(2017-01-24, 13:20)Blurayx Wrote: Without going into too much detail, please read the link below on the Estuary MOD thread. it's regarding Extrafanarts.

Will be fixed in next update
(2017-01-25, 12:43)meowmoo Wrote: I tried a different Libreelec build used a diferrent skin and also did a Hard Rest same issue as soon as I install SH-Backgrouns

I will upload a new version of skinhelper backgrounds addon which should solve the issues.

Note to al skinners: please check the readme as there's now an optional setting to enable walls creation.
  • 207(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18