• 208(current)
Release skin helper service
(2017-01-26, 13:24)echo Wrote: Hi Marcel, I mentioned this issue a while ago but didn't want to bug you about it while you were busy with the recoded release.

I am still experiencing the bug with skin helper service widgets where multiple episodes of the same show are coming up even though I have "group items" selected in settings:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I only see unique episodes/shows in your screeshot ?
The grouping will only occur for items added on the same day of the same season.
(2017-01-28, 05:35)Blurayx Wrote: I thought everything was ok but I still have the same issue. Done another fresh install with Titan Beta skin krypton.
Next Aired is showing the correct air date but the widget is showing a day ahead. Also do you know why all the dates are displaying 1969?

@Angelinas was trying to tell you that the Nextaired addon is in error. That's the one showing the wrong airdates, not skinhelper...
The airdate is an exact compare of the data that is retrieved from tvdb json api. So if the wrong date is given, it will be wrong in the widget.

Look here: http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=277658&lid=7
The airday is stated literally as SATURDAY not Sunday...

So, I think it's time the nextaired addon gets a replacement, it's still using the old deprecated xml api's from tvdb so it won't live very long anymore.

About the wrong airdate (1969), I can't reproduce that once. The airdate is fine for all of my series.
(2017-01-31, 22:20)Alanon Wrote: I'm trying to maintain the Eminence Mod skin, and I'm running into a colorpicker error. This happens when defining text and tile colours of the main menu shortcuts. I can select the colours and palettes, but when I try to save the settings, I get this error:

Issue will be fixed later today in new beta update.
(2017-02-01, 00:11)Angelinas Wrote: Please rearange palette name in color picker, have some trouble to load............to slow in RaspberryPi3.
Now is bigest first "Rainbow", put the basic as first in colors.xml.That will speed up loading of panels...tnx

Done
(2017-02-01, 20:28)KODser Wrote: As far as i understand, the github wiki is outdated, but were can i find the the code lines that I can use now?

No, the wiki is NOT outdated, your code is outdated.
The current github version (and so the wiki) is a completely different version than the version currently on the Kodi repo.
Please install my beta repo to grab the latest version of all and try again.

These new versions are about to be pushed to the Kodi repo btw
(2017-02-02, 00:31)the_bo Wrote: Is there a way you could add option to get biography info of an actor to display in skin when actor image is focused some way?

For now, no sorry. That will require a heavy api call to grab the info which is not only slow but also a bit too much.
I might add it some day with an optional setting to enable it and proper caching.
For now stick with extendedinfo implementation.
(2017-02-05, 02:17)marcelveldt Wrote: These new versions are about to be pushed to the Kodi repo btw

@marcelveldt - Got an ETA? Can you ping / pm me when they are. I was going send a PR for my skins today (with old version of skinhelper codes), but I might hold off if the new version of skinhelper is going to hit Krypton repo sometime in the next week.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-02-02, 12:21)komplex Wrote: Can i ask how people are getting the Next Aired widget to work? I used this https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...g-episodes but i get this warning and no widget

Did you use proper xml formatting ?
So use & instead of just &
(2017-02-03, 09:36)KODser Wrote: The rotten tomatoes rating works on tvshows? on my doesn't appear anything. On movies everything works.
the SkinHelper.ListItem.Status doesn't work to, does it?

Are you on the latest beta version of skinhelper ?
Install my repo to grab it
(2017-02-03, 10:03)shaneypoopers Wrote: Just wondering if it is possible to set the widgets to preload and then update on a schedule rather than loading the first time the menu item is selected. I have my Kodi set up on multiple Pis so they are left on most of the time with a cron reboot during the night. It would be nice if the widgets were preloaded and updated on a schedule, if its possible or maybe this is the behaviour and my set up isn't working?

Also just curious if there is an issue displaying favourites, I use a network share for my favourites and have noticed that the favourites widget I have setup never loads even though my favourites are selectable via a menu link. Maybe an issue with the widget trying to access the data before the share is available?

Well, both the issues/requests you descibe shouldn't be happening. It's already created like that.
Widgets are updated when the content is changed and some others on regular intervals.
So, I suspect something is wrong on your setup or the skin did not implement it correctly (with keeping the widgets in memory).
(2017-02-04, 17:33)xodi Wrote: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Director)] returns both director and producer for a movie, is this expected? I think it should only return director.

You got me. I was too lazy to create another info field for the producer so I decided to add the producer to the director's field ;-)
Next time I'm working on that piece of code I'll correct it.
(2017-02-05, 02:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: @marcelveldt - Got an ETA? Can you ping / pm me when they are. I was going send a PR for my skins today (with old version of skinhelper codes), but I might hold off if the new version of skinhelper is going to hit Krypton repo sometime in the next week.

I'm preparing the pull requests right now.
Just fixed a few small errors in the code but it's all ready to go. The issue with the SH backgrounds service on android was nagging me for a while but that should now be stable.

I will do my best to have all addons submitted tomorrow. When they're on the kdi repo is entirely up to the Kodi devs.
(2017-02-05, 02:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 02:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: @marcelveldt - Got an ETA? Can you ping / pm me when they are. I was going send a PR for my skins today (with old version of skinhelper codes), but I might hold off if the new version of skinhelper is going to hit Krypton repo sometime in the next week.

I'm preparing the pull requests right now.
Just fixed a few small errors in the code but it's all ready to go. The issue with the SH backgrounds service on android was nagging me for a while but that should now be stable.

I will do my best to have all addons submitted tomorrow. When they're on the kdi repo is entirely up to the Kodi devs.

Excellent. I will start prepping a PR now with the required changes and add a note to pull once new version of skin helper hits.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-02-05, 02:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-01, 20:28)KODser Wrote: As far as i understand, the github wiki is outdated, but were can i find the the code lines that I can use now?

No, the wiki is NOT outdated, your code is outdated.
The current github version (and so the wiki) is a completely different version than the version currently on the Kodi repo.
Please install my beta repo to grab the latest version of all and try again.

These new versions are about to be pushed to the Kodi repo btw
Thank you for the clarification and all your work

I have an error when I was trying to install the skinhelper after installed dependencies. I had to install dependencies "by hand" because kodi couldn't do it
Code:
00:42:50.272 T:9992   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name TheTvDb
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.main_service import MainService
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_service.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from listitem_monitor import ListItemMonitor
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from artutils import extend_dict, get_clean_image, process_method_on_list
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\artutils.py", line 28, in <module>
                                                from thetvdb import TheTvDb
                                            ImportError: cannot import name TheTvDb
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
00:42:50.273 T:6308  NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] Startup: detected Krypton (Kodi-17.0), setting DASH_SUPPORT_BUILTIN = False, DASH_SUPPORT_ADDON = True
00:42:51.490 T:5236  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> Starting NextUp Service
00:42:51.490 T:5236  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> ========  START NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION  ========
00:42:51.490 T:5236  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> KODI Version: 17.0-RC4 Git:20170126-e80803a
00:42:51.491 T:5236  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Version: 1.0.35
00:42:51.594 T:8640  NOTICE: script.grab.fanart: Grab Fanart Service Started
00:42:51.965 T:4320  NOTICE: [SPECTO]: ->----------                PARAMS: {'action': 'service'}
00:42:57.906 T:11548  NOTICE: Common addon methods: Initializing addon.common version: 2.0.1
00:42:57.906 T:11548  NOTICE: metahandler: Initializing MetaHandlers version: 2.9.0
00:42:57.947 T:11548  NOTICE: metahandler: Loading sqlite3 as DB engine version: 3.10.2
00:42:58.276 T:11548   ERROR: metahandler: Error connecting to TMDB: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized
00:42:58.276 T:11548  NOTICE: metahandler: No SQLite rows requiring update
00:43:12.447 T:10636   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name TheTvDb
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.main_service import MainService
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_service.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from listitem_monitor import ListItemMonitor
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from artutils import extend_dict, get_clean_image, process_method_on_list
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\artutils.py", line 28, in <module>
                                                from thetvdb import TheTvDb
                                            ImportError: cannot import name TheTvDb
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2017-02-05, 02:46)KODser Wrote: Thank you for the clarification and all your work
I have an error when I was trying to install the skinhelper after installed dependencies. I had to install dependencies "by hand" because kodi couldn't do it

Please install my beta repo (details in first post) to solve the dependency issues or wait for the update to kodi repo.
  • 208(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18