• 209(current)
Release skin helper service
Is there something I'm missing with RottenTomatoes? Do I need to enable some property or add some setting to get it to work.

Updating my properties to
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Meter)
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Consensus)

And seem to be getting nothing. However, SkinHelper.ListItem.Revenue.formatted is working fine (which used to be a rotten tomatoes property).

EDIT: Nevermind. Seems to be working. Though for some movies it doesn't seem to be updating (e.g. Avatar or Alien) -- though I feel like it might be something on my end.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-02-05, 02:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 10:03)shaneypoopers Wrote: Just wondering if it is possible to set the widgets to preload and then update on a schedule rather than loading the first time the menu item is selected. I have my Kodi set up on multiple Pis so they are left on most of the time with a cron reboot during the night. It would be nice if the widgets were preloaded and updated on a schedule, if its possible or maybe this is the behaviour and my set up isn't working?

Also just curious if there is an issue displaying favourites, I use a network share for my favourites and have noticed that the favourites widget I have setup never loads even though my favourites are selectable via a menu link. Maybe an issue with the widget trying to access the data before the share is available?

Well, both the issues/requests you descibe shouldn't be happening. It's already created like that.
Widgets are updated when the content is changed and some others on regular intervals.
So, I suspect something is wrong on your setup or the skin did not implement it correctly (with keeping the widgets in memory).
Hi,

Thanks for the info, I am using Mimic 5.

Having looked at it for a while the two widgets that are updating on selection at the PVR ones, the others seem to load in the background. Maybe there is an issue with the nextpvr add-on, I'm not sure if it is set up for Krypton yet.

I have the PVR source folder setup as a widget as a workaround. Is there a way to organise widget items by date? So that most recent recordings are at the top? I don't see an option for it.

Still can't get the favourites to work on the network share. This should work though?

Sent from my 1+3
(2017-02-05, 03:00)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 02:46)KODser Wrote: Thank you for the clarification and all your work
I have an error when I was trying to install the skinhelper after installed dependencies. I had to install dependencies "by hand" because kodi couldn't do it

Please install my beta repo (details in first post) to solve the dependency issues or wait for the update to kodi repo.
it's not my lucky day Tongue
can't install de repository, don't now whats happening

EDIT-It's working thanks
(2017-02-05, 02:23)marcelveldt Wrote: Did you use proper xml formatting ?
So use & instead of just &

Tried
PHP Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)] 
And
PHP Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)] 

And tried selecting from within Titans widget menu and still get the same response
PHP Code:
WARNINGSkin Helper Widgets --> Incorrect widget action or type called 

It's not just the nextaired one i get the same warning and no widget when i use the unaired one too
(2017-02-05, 03:48)komplex Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 02:23)marcelveldt Wrote: Did you use proper xml formatting ?
So use & instead of just &

Tried
PHP Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2) 
And
PHP Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextaired&mediatype=episodes&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2) 

And tried selecting from within Titans widget menu and still get the same response
PHP Code:

It's not just the nextaired one i get the same warning and no widget when i use the unaired one too
That Action doesent excist...
Code:
Use this for episode:
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextepisodes&limit=50&reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]
or for tvshow
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextairedtvshows
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Bug: When in movies, it seems that SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Hours is returning "1" rather than "0" or nothing for movies that are under 60 mins. It doesn't seem to do the same with tv shows.

I have a bunch of big buck bunny test clips that are a little over 1 min that are getting reported as 1hr 1min (using a combo of Duration.Hours and Duration.Minutes). I also 15 minute segment of kindergarten cop that gets reported as 1hr 15min.

Of course, I can use a variable or visible condition to check if the duration is under 60 mins, but really the hours code should return a blank.

If you need a debug log let me know.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-02-05, 03:08)jurialmunkey Wrote: EDIT: Nevermind. Seems to be working. Though for some movies it doesn't seem to be updating (e.g. Avatar or Alien) -- though I feel like it might be something on my end.

You could try to enable kodi debug logging to check if any errors are reported.
The whole thing relies on the IMDB correctly scraped in the Kodi db. If empty it will fallback to the title for lookups (but that's not 100% reliable).
(2017-02-05, 02:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-01-28, 05:35)Blurayx Wrote: I thought everything was ok but I still have the same issue. Done another fresh install with Titan Beta skin krypton.
Next Aired is showing the correct air date but the widget is showing a day ahead. Also do you know why all the dates are displaying 1969?

@Angelinas was trying to tell you that the Nextaired addon is in error. That's the one showing the wrong airdates, not skinhelper...
The airdate is an exact compare of the data that is retrieved from tvdb json api. So if the wrong date is given, it will be wrong in the widget.

Look here: http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=277658&lid=7
The airday is stated literally as SATURDAY not Sunday...

So, I think it's time the nextaired addon gets a replacement, it's still using the old deprecated xml api's from tvdb so it won't live very long anymore.

About the wrong airdate (1969), I can't reproduce that once. The airdate is fine for all of my series.

Thank you for being so patient and answering my questions Smile

I will get in contact with the Next Aired developer regarding the old deprecated xml api's
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2017-02-05, 10:58)Angelinas Wrote: That Action doesent excist...
Code:
I know it doesn't exist but it should if you look here https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...g-episodes

(2017-02-05, 10:58)Angelinas Wrote: Use this for episode:
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextepisodes&limit=50&reload=$INFO[Window(home).Property(widgetreload2)]
I'm after next aired episodes not just next

(2017-02-05, 10:58)Angelinas Wrote: or for tvshow
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=nextairedtvshows
This also doesn't work
(2017-02-05, 03:10)shaneypoopers Wrote: Having looked at it for a while the two widgets that are updating on selection at the PVR ones, the others seem to load in the background. Maybe there is an issue with the nextpvr add-on, I'm not sure if it is set up for Krypton yet.
In that case maybe the skin included some code to force refresh the pvr widget. Please ask on the skin's support thread.
By default, pvr widgets are refreshed every 5 minutes (as there is no way to determine changes to pvr).

(2017-02-05, 03:10)shaneypoopers Wrote: I have the PVR source folder setup as a widget as a workaround. Is there a way to organise widget items by date? So that most recent recordings are at the top? I don't see an option for it.
No, you should use the special widgets instead.

(2017-02-05, 03:10)shaneypoopers Wrote: Still can't get the favourites to work on the network share. This should work though?

I don't think it's supported by the code if you have your favourites on a non-local location. Do you see any errors in the kodi logfile ?
(2017-02-05, 03:48)komplex Wrote: Tried
PHP Code:
And
PHP Code:

PHP Code:

Strange... it should all work perfectly fine.
Sure you're on the latest versions of all ?
(2017-02-05, 11:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: Bug: When in movies, it seems that SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Hours is returning "1" rather than "0" or nothing for movies that are under 60 mins. It doesn't seem to do the same with tv shows.

Thanks for the catch, this will be fixed in next update (and just in time for the stable version).
Note however that data still in the cache will stay in there for a while.
(2017-02-05, 20:49)marcelveldt Wrote: Strange... it should all work perfectly fine.
Sure you're on the latest versions of all ?

Got your repo installed so whatever the latest from there, been testing this through Titans widget menus too and still comes up empty
Thought it might be something to do with how PlexKodiConnect adds items to the db so done a fresh install (deleted AppData\Roaming\Kodi) and just added your repo and titan to test on. Added tv from smb://192.168.0.2/TV/ and tested again. Used the "Next airing episodes" from the widget menu and i still get
PHP Code:
so i've given up on it lol. Here's a log incase someone wants to see what's going on http://pastebin.com/raw/p3pLnmE0
(2017-02-05, 22:51)komplex Wrote: Thought it might be something to do with how PlexKodiConnect adds items to the db so done a fresh install (deleted AppData\Roaming\Kodi) and just added your repo and titan to test on. Added tv from smb://192.168.0.2/TV/ and tested again. Used the "Next airing episodes" from the widget menu and i still get
PHP Code:
so i've given up on it lol. Here's a log incase someone wants to see what's going on http://pastebin.com/raw/p3pLnmE0

Ah, now I see. The inner exception is swallowed so there is something going on I didn't expect to happen, most probably in one of the underlying modules to get the data from tvdb.

version 1.0.18 of the widgets addon is now uploading to the repo. Please test with that, it will print the full exception in the log. I need that to fix your issue.
  • 209(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18