• 219(current)
Release skin helper service
Billyd1990
Marcel knows this, and the fix is comming in a few days.

You can update to the beta skin if you want it working now.

Myself, just switched to the default skin for now. Going back to titan when it's fixed.
Kodi is the best HTPC software i know.
I've been using it since Dharma<3

(2017-03-06, 14:31)Angelinas Wrote: @KODser & @heula
Both have same isue,from jarvis to krypton...need to set number (id) for your widget in home window
Code:
<onload>SetProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,510)</onload>
For pvr timer and record didn see new Marcel code,but I see that for pvr he is add "group=group1,......" in code to call widget.
Well, that worked... thanks (just for tvshows and movies it didn't work for music). I'm reading the wiki page about this, and it says to (replace 510 with your container ID). I'm making a mod and I don't know the widget ID, were I can see it? However with the 510 worked and with some other numerber didin't...
How can I make it work with the music too?

EDIT- on include_labels on the widget variables I have container(300).something, and container(301). something. tried to use these numbers instead of 510, but music still doesn't work. tvshows and movies work

There is a problem, with this onload "enabled" the music properties don't work anymore (in the library) like SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ClearLogo or SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.DiscArt and others. I try to put this on the home xml but it didn't help
<onunload>ClearProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,510)</onunload>

nevermind, just needed to remove the id on the onunload and it worked.

I'm not concern about pvr for now. I just tested the pvr properties to show a series poster but maybe I did something wrong that the infopage just had the channel image instead of the poster of the series. I don't know if the skinhelper can recognizes something like this as the series "the flash" - "The flash - T2 Ep3" -> this is what appears on the guide. but for now i'm not concern with pvr.

thanks for the help
(2017-03-06, 14:31)Angelinas Wrote: @KODser & @heula
Both have same isue,from jarvis to krypton...need to set number (id) for your widget in home window
Code:
For pvr timer and record didn see new Marcel code,but I see that for pvr he is add "group=group1,......" in code to call widget.
And where and how do I do that?
Thanks.
@heula you need to put that on the home.xml file after the <defaultcontrol>"something"</defaultcontrol>

The animated poster doesn't work for me on the player with the code below, even if I remove the condition
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.AnimatedPoster))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.AnimatedPoster)]</value>

EDIT-it works but on streams it won't like the other extra Arts. Is there some way to make it work

on the widgets the poster is still, just shows the first frame of the gif?

Thanks for the help in advance
(2017-03-07, 18:08)KODser Wrote: @heula you need to put that on the home.xml file after the <defaultcontrol>"something"</defaultcontrol>

The animated poster doesn't work for me on the player with the code below, even if I remove the condition
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.AnimatedPoster))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.AnimatedPoster)]</value>

on the widgets the poster is still, just shows the first frame of the gif

Thanks for the help in advance
I see this in the home.xml but when I add the line I only get a black screen when I open Kodi with Nox Silvo.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<window>
    <defaultcontrol always="true">9000</defaultcontrol>
    <onload condition="!System.HasAddon(script.skinshortcuts)">SetProperty(MissingDependency,True,home)</onload>
    <onload condition="!System.HasAddon(script.skinshortcuts)">ActivateWindow(1126)</onload>
[

Where do I add the line?
Hi guys,

Do you have any idea how to fix the "no information available" issue in the favourites widget?

Thanks in advance.
I have changed my home.xml in de AEON NOX SILVO skin folder but after adding the given line I get a black screen when opening Kodi Krypton RC.

This is how the line look like now.

<defaultcontrol always="true">9000</defaultcontrol>

What do I have to add or do to get my widgets working again with Live-TV?

When I remove the line back to standard I see my recent recordings with images now but no background image and when I want to play from the widget it doesn't work. Also my second widget that should open the tv channels doesnt become visable.

My Home.xml

Thanks.
I am having a problem doing skin setting backup/restore. I am using Aeon MQ7 on Krypton but it is pretty clear that the problem is in the Skin Helper Service Backup script and not specific to Aeon MQ7. I have reported it over on the Brazil Forum specific to Aeon MQ7 but they are saying that they only call the script so the problem is not in their skin. Here is a description of the problem and an excerpt from the log showing the problem -

One thing I still have not been able to get to work is settings import/restore. The export looks to work correctly and the zip file it saves is around 5.8 mb. Import/restore looks like it works but none of the settings get restored. I have now tried it on 2 different FireTV boxes with the same result. Has anyone else seen this error.
A follow-up to this post. Just want to confirm that, at least for me, there is currently no working way to backup and restore skin settings. Here is the error that I see in the log. Note that they same error is reported no matter what storage location you try to backup/restore to/from. I tried the default location as well as my NAS and get the same error. in all cases the appropriate backup zip file is created and does exist. This looks like a bug in the Skin Helper Service Backup code. I have tried both the version that is on your repo as well as the version that is on the official Kodi repo with same results.

23:14:35.778 T:18446744072379963528 ERROR: Skin Helper Backup --> ERROR in __main__ ! --> [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/storage/sdcard1/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files//.kodi/userdata/profiles/Mark/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup/skinbackup-2017-03-07 23:14.zip'

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you would like additional details. Thanks!
addition to post above. One thing to note is that the file name that it is looking for "skinbackup-2017-03-07 23:14.zip" does not natch anything that the scrip ever creates when you do the export. Not even sure where that file name is coming from. And it always looks in that same default directory, no matter where you actually save the backup file to, or where you point it when you do the import/restore.
(2017-03-08, 16:15)wags1 Wrote: 23:14:35.778 T:18446744072379963528 ERROR: Skin Helper Backup --> ERROR in __main__ ! --> [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/storage/sdcard1/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files//.kodi/userdata/profiles/Mark/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup/skinbackup-2017-03-07 23:14.zip'

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you would like additional details. Thanks!
Work for me ..but how you have name "skinbackup-2017-03-07 23:14.zip"....in PC I have diferent name.Are you using version="1.0.13" Huh
mine backup name is name of skin Aeonmq6 Skinbackup (2017-03-08 16.35.21).zip
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-03-08, 17:45)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 16:15)wags1 Wrote: 23:14:35.778 T:18446744072379963528 ERROR: Skin Helper Backup --> ERROR in __main__ ! --> [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/storage/sdcard1/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files//.kodi/userdata/profiles/Mark/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup/skinbackup-2017-03-07 23:14.zip'

Work for me ..but how you have name "skinbackup-2017-03-07 23:14.zip"....in PC I have diferent name.Are you using version="1.0.13" Huh
mine backup name is name of skin Aeonmq6 Skinbackup (2017-03-08 16.35.21).zip

I have tried using version 1.0.13 from the Brazil repo as well as version 1.0.12 from the Kodi repo with same result. When I make the backup (do an export) the file is created and has a similar name to what yours is but with a different date/time stamp. example is - Aeonmq7 Skinbackup (2017-03-07 16.00,08).zip. The problem is not when it writes the backup file. That looks to work as expected. The problem is on the restore. No matter what file I point at to restore I get the same error that I posted. It appears to never look for the file I point it it using the dialog.
TV Channel widget is not working so I set my second widget for timers. That is working but every timer is two times per day in the widget.
In the Timers Menu all timers are just 1 time there per day.

Aeon Nox Silvo on Krypton 17.1 RC

Kodi log
Follow-up to post on skin settings import/export problem. I just did an export followed by an import on one of my FireTV boxes. Here are the log entries:

first for the export -
13:19:41.710 T:18446744072362651184 WARNING: FileNFS::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - //Aeonmq7 Skinbackup (2017-03-08 13.19.36).zip
It completed the write of the backup file to my NAS - backup file name, as can be seen above, is Aeonmq7 Skinbackup (2017-03-08 13.19.36).zip

I then tried to do an import and point it at the file that I just created. It appears to work but nothing actually is restored and the following error is in the log -
13:20:21.431 T:18446744072373624832 ERROR: Skin Helper Backup --> ERROR in __main__ ! --> [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/storage/sdcard1/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files//.kodi/userdata/profiles/Mark/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup/skinbackup-2017-03-08 13:20.zip'
Marcel Isue that is from newest version of skinhelper.script (find till now)

Isue with widgets:
-Widget not working - not populated- no error in log
script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=favourites&amp;mediatype=movies
script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=favourites&amp;mediatype=artists
script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=favourites&amp;mediatype=albums
script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=favouritemedia
-Widget broken
script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=top250&amp;mediatype=tvshows
(https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...s/issues/6)
PHP Code:
23:42:11.551 T:4440 ERRORSkin Helper Widgets --> Exception in main ! --> cannot import name kodi_json 
Fixed in newest version
Problems with music
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2538997
Fixed in newest version

Problems with PVR for movie "The Lion King"...script is broken -stop working (probably widget for pvr are broken too)
When rottentomatoes doesent have ratting as integer.
Code:
23:43:16.835 T:5540 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 368, in set_listitem_details
                                                details = self.get_pvr_artwork(details, prefix)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 587, in get_pvr_artwork
                                                listitem["genre"]), ["title", "genre", "genres", "thumb"])
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\metadatautils.py", line 164, in get_pvr_artwork
                                                title, channel, genre, manual_select=manual_select, ignore_cache=ignore_cache)
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\helpers\pvrartwork.py", line 157, in get_pvr_artwork
                                                details["imdbnumber"]), [
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\helpers\omdb.py", line 28, in get_details_by_imdbid
                                                return self.map_details(data) if data else {}
                                              File "C:\Users\TEST\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.metadatautils\lib\helpers\omdb.py", line 150, in map_details
                                                result["rottentomatoes.userrating.percent"] = "%s" % (try_parse_int(float(value) * 10))
                                            ValueError: could not convert string to float: NA
23:43:16.836 T:5540   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.listitem_monitor ! --> could not convert string to float: NA
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-03-08, 20:28)wags1 Wrote: Follow-up to post on skin settings import/export problem. I just did an export followed by an import on one of my FireTV boxes. Here are the log entries:

first for the export -
13:19:41.710 T:18446744072362651184 WARNING: FileNFS::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - //Aeonmq7 Skinbackup (2017-03-08 13.19.36).zip
It completed the write of the backup file to my NAS - backup file name, as can be seen above, is Aeonmq7 Skinbackup (2017-03-08 13.19.36).zip

I then tried to do an import and point it at the file that I just created. It appears to work but nothing actually is restored and the following error is in the log -
13:20:21.431 T:18446744072373624832 ERROR: Skin Helper Backup --> ERROR in __main__ ! --> [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/storage/sdcard1/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files//.kodi/userdata/profiles/Mark/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup/skinbackup-2017-03-08 13:20.zip'

It looks like when the restore function is getting the path/filename from the select dialog, it is getting an extra slash from the full android path.

scott s.
  • 219(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18