• 227(current)
Release skin helper service
@marcelveldt, check your repo version there continue 1.0.14

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk.../addon.xml

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...skinbackup
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-03-28, 00:21)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 14:36)wags1 Wrote: I haven't seen version 1.0.15 yet so guessing you are still working on it. I am still seeing this problem with current version 1.0.14. Thanks!

Why not installl my beta repo ? I don't know how often that brazil repo is updated ?

I did install your beta repo, and also checked github. 1.0.14 is the latest version I can find anywhere.
Question regarding PVR-Art:
Do I have to use
$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Art.Poster)]
or
$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Poster)]
when I want to show the Poster etc. for the actual playing PVR-recording?
Of course, I enabled PVRThumbs Wink
SkinHelper 1.1.11 (MV's Beta repo)
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Some infolabels don't work on PVR like last episode pilot or last episode plot. maybe there are others that don't work but only tested these.
A request that I have is a Cast and Role list (vertical list) that works on pvr

(2017-03-28, 09:37)Solo0815 Wrote: Question regarding PVR-Art:
Do I have to use
or
You have to use listitem instead of PVR on the first one. the second is correct
Hi Marcel, there is a problem with latest Skin Helper update and Extrafanarts enabled.

When I focus a collection in my library, it kill other fanarts and they replaced by fanarts from this collection.

Before focus movieset, OK :

Image On home OK

Image On library OK

When I focus a collection, OK :

When I focus a movie, problem, it keep rotating fanarts from last collection focused :

Image Image

That happens when item have no extrafanarts.

It's working with 1.1.10 and not working with 1.1.11/12/13.

This is my variable :

Code:
<variable name="MediaFanartVar">
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(no_fanart)"></value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)) + !ListItem.IsCollection">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</value>
        <value condition="Window.IsActive(musicinformation) | Window.IsActive(movieinformation) | Window.IsActive(addoninformation) | Window.IsActive(pvrguideinfo) | Window.IsActive(pvrrecordinginfo) | Window.IsActive(pictureinfo) | Window.IsVisible(script-script.extendedinfo-DialogVideoInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(script-script.extendedinfo-DialogInfo.xml) | Window.IsVisible(script-script.extendedinfo-VideoList.xml)">$INFO[Window(home).Property(infobackground)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(genres) + Window.IsActive(videos)">$INFO[Skin.String(MovieGenreFanart.path)]$INFO[ListItem.Label]$INFO[Skin.String(MovieGenreFanart.ext)]</value>
        <value condition="Window.IsActive(pictures) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[ListItem.FolderPath]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container.Art(tvshow.fanart))">$INFO[Container.Art(tvshow.fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container.Art(artist.fanart))">$INFO[Container.Art(artist.fanart)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[Container.Art(fanart)]</value>
    </variable>
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-03-28, 21:54)KODser Wrote: Some infolabels don't work on PVR like last episode pilot or last episode plot. maybe there are others that don't work but only tested these.
A request that I have is a Cast and Role list (vertical list) that works on pvr

(2017-03-28, 09:37)Solo0815 Wrote: Question regarding PVR-Art:
Do I have to use
or
You have to use listitem instead of PVR on the first one. the second is correct
I can't get $INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Poster)] to work. PVRThumbs are enabled
The http-request with
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&amp;type=poster
is working instantly after reloading the skin.
Do I have to make something different or is it just a bug? I thought you have to use the http-request only on lists?

Edit:
I get a error, if the requested movietitle has a colon in the name.
Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill for or
Code:
21:05:59.298 T:1345418144   DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Webservice --> [30/Mar/2017 21:05:59] "HEAD /getpvrthumb&action=getpvrthumb&type=poster&title=Sin+City+2%3A+A+Dame+to+Kill+For HTTP/1.1" 404 -
21:05:59.299 T:905966496   DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&title=Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For&type=poster
21:05:59.300 T:1345418144 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/webservice.py", line 272, in handle_request
                                                self.send_error(404, 'No image was found')
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/BaseHTTPServer.py", line 365, in send_error
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/BaseHTTPServer.py", line 407, in send_response
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/BaseHTTPServer.py", line 412, in send_header
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 328, in write
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 307, in flush
                                            error: [Errno 32] Broken pipe
21:05:59.300 T:1345418144   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Exception in resources.lib.webservice ! --> [Errno 32] Broken pipe
21:05:59.301 T:1345418144   DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Webservice --> [30/Mar/2017 21:05:59] code 500, message Exception occurred: [Errno 32] Broken pipe
21:05:59.301 T:1345418144   DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Webservice --> [30/Mar/2017 21:05:59] "HEAD /getpvrthumb&action=getpvrthumb&type=poster&title=Sin+City+2%3A+A+Dame+to+Kill+For HTTP/1.1" 500 -
Skinhelper 1.1.12
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Is there a way using toggle Kodi setting to change the position of auto update in dialogaddoninfo.xml button 13? I want to use a different layout but radiobutton 13 will not allow me to sendclick or change the label.

Any help would be appreciated.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Hi marcelveldt,
Could you add artist (music) rating from internet?
It would be cool to see the artist's rating for radio streams.
Thanks for the great work.
(2017-04-03, 14:00)JohnyBee Wrote: Could you add artist (music) rating from internet?
This Property working for Album (if script find rating for album name from http://musicbrainz.org) in Stream Radio...
try this
Code:
$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Rating)]

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Another thing, just see forced view not working for movies inside a set.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-03, 17:28)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-04-03, 14:00)JohnyBee Wrote: Could you add artist (music) rating from internet?
This Property working for Album (if script find rating for album name from http://musicbrainz.org) in Stream Radio...
try this
Code:
$INFO[Window(home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Rating)]

Thanks Smile
(2017-03-15, 01:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-13, 02:40)Edworld Wrote: Not sure if you checked the cost of a rottentomatoes API, but read 60K USD Sad

Yes, I know. They emailed me that when I asked if we could have the reviews...
Anyway, no need to worry, the RT ratings will be back on OMDB, he's just restructuring it all a little

Are the RT ratings still WIP, ie. not working until OMDB updates. This is cool, just checking for my sanity Smile
(2017-04-07, 15:20)badaas Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 01:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-13, 02:40)Edworld Wrote: Not sure if you checked the cost of a rottentomatoes API, but read 60K USD Sad

Yes, I know. They emailed me that when I asked if we could have the reviews...
Anyway, no need to worry, the RT ratings will be back on OMDB, he's just restructuring it all a little

Are the RT ratings still WIP, ie. not working until OMDB updates. This is cool, just checking for my sanity Smile

Here is info of Omdb owner about making changes to RottenTomatoes workaround https://www.patreon.com/posts/rating-changes-8417367

60K for api Shocked
Using splitstring charstring can I separate ffffffff in to FF FF FF FF or even better 4 separate values ?

Hopefully this make sense
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Sorry guys, been busy lately with some other stuff at home.
I'll take care of the various reports within the next days. Thanks for the patience.
  • 227(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18