• 229(current)
Release skin helper service
(2017-04-28, 02:17)Edworld Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 18:12)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-11, 02:08)Edworld Wrote: Not in the picture below, but can you add a decimal point to tvdb? It displays 9 instead of 9.0

Just fixed that, available in next update. Note that it can take up to 7 days before you'll notice the difference as the info is in the cache.

I just checked and no decimal point is displayed with TVdb

Clarifying what I meant with no decimal point. If the rating is 8.0 it displays 8 only
watch gallery
same tvshow...in mine mod have 8.0...
maybe your language dont provide .0 or skin isue
can you check that skin code, or can you see with SQLite
c:\Users\######\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\simplecache.db
ID "thetvdb.get_series.73508"
must have in data, code like this at the end...
Code:
........... 'votes': 150, 'network': u'HBO', 'airdaytime': u'Sunday 9:00 PM (HBO)', 'airtime': u'9:00 PM', 'airday': u'Sunday', 'status': u'Ended', 'rating.tvdb': '9.0', 'tvdb_id': 73508, 'imdbnumber': u'tt0384766', 'studio': [u'HBO']................

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Omdapi has rotten tomatoes data again which is a good sign

Angelinas: i installed your skin mod but couldnt get dialogvideoinfo to show the same info you have on the image you posted
(2017-04-29, 18:55)Edworld Wrote: Omdapi has rotten tomatoes data again which is a good sign

Angelinas: i installed your skin mod but couldnt get dialogvideoinfo to show the same info you have on the image you posted

You sure the rotten tomatoes ratings are back?

Still blank on my mq7 skin Huh
(2017-04-29, 23:57)the_bo Wrote:
(2017-04-29, 18:55)Edworld Wrote: Omdapi has rotten tomatoes data again which is a good sign

You sure the rotten tomatoes ratings are back?

Still blank on my mq7 skin Huh

it is available in omdapi, Marcel needs to change script
Ignore this post. Had a brain fart and logic got the better of me.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Quote:Brian Fritz
I do, but the response from the origin doesn't match the attribute format currently used. So it might be time to change the overall XML response to a more standardized element structure.

Marcelveldt:
Don't know what this exactly means, but if you use XML instead of JSON you get all the rotten tomato ratings. Not sure if this is a permanent change and if it is something you can easily change in your code.
(2017-03-15, 20:31)axbmcuser Wrote: When opening "DialogVideoInfo.xml" from within "VideoOSD.xml" using something like this (service.library.data.provider; "single item"-functionality):
the rating values all seem empty and therefore are not shown.

This should be fixed in most recent beta of the addon.
(2017-03-17, 06:58)jurialmunkey Wrote: I've noticed a couple of minor bugs with movie sets (or at least incorrect information in the wiki)

Firstly the wiki is wrong with this label:
SkinHelper.ListItem.X.Title

You actually have to use Label to get individual movie titles from the set
SkinHelper.ListItem.X.Label

Feel free to correct the wiki if you find any errors, I'm pretty sure I made a few more typos in there ;-)

(2017-03-17, 06:58)jurialmunkey Wrote: Also SkinHelper.ListItem.Year does not show the first and last years, it only shows the first one. On the wiki it says it provides first year with a dash then the last year (using "Years" works to show every year but there is no property that shows the range of years which would be far more useful than just showing first year).

I fixed that a few weeks ago. Did you test it with a clean simplecache db and latest beta of the addon ?
(2017-03-18, 16:47)tomer953 Wrote: hey Marcel,
what is the new replacement for this line:
https://github.com/tomer953/skin.phenome...s.xml#L228
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=ADDSHORTCUT)</onclick>

It's now added natively into skinshortcuts....
(2017-03-19, 18:10)Solo0815 Wrote: Thx for the fix, it works like charm, but
@ marcel: don't forget to add "clearlogo" also

Shouldn't $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Clearart)] work without using the webservice? I thought the webservice is only for containers?

Yes it should also work. I will provide updated versions on the repo later today, please have a test with that.
(2017-03-20, 03:36)KODser Wrote: On the pvr side the player artwork (the only that I tested for now) only works with the full code like this
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.clearart))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.clearart)]</value>

it would be cool if it worked with this, like it works on the library videos
<value condition="!IsEmpty(Player.Art(clearart))">$INFO[Player.Art(clearart)]</value>

You'd have to use both.... Use Player.Art(clearart) primary and only use the one provided by skinhelper a last resort. My suggestion would be that you create avariable for that in your skin.
(2017-03-22, 03:47)jurialmunkey Wrote: @marcelveldt - I was wondering if you would consider implementing an option that allows users to select whether info should be preferred from the database or the web scraper. This was specifically in request to the imdb top 250 -- I have a user who regularly keeps their ratings info updated, so the info in their database is more up to date than the info pulled from omdb. I think this would be a sensible option because it would allow more control to those users who like to closely manage their db info whilst also reducing unnecessary double up of web traffic load.

Isn't that more a skin request ? In your skin you can choose for example between ListItem.Rating or SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.imdb
The top250 info is updated every 24hours in skinhelper so I don't think that user has more recent info btw...
(2017-03-22, 20:51)Angelinas Wrote: Marcel ..now i have question for LastFM scraper....
I have similar artist from LastFM , but only Label in one row with postfix "/"
I dont have images from lastfm.similarartist your script.module.simplecache collect all data . but for me ...missing Art
Code:
u'similar': {u'artist': [{u'url': u'https://www.last.fm/music/John+Lennon+&+Yoko+Ono', u'image': [{u'#text': u'https://lastfm-img2.akamaized.net/i/u/34s/289cf7fe48504fb89819fbdeaaa70585.png', u'size': u'small'}, {u'#text': ,,,,,,,,,,,......................

Will be fixed in next update, see updated wiki how it looks like
(2017-03-23, 22:21)Mike_Doc Wrote: So, could you possibly either create a new property for the folder for an album i.e. Skinhelper.ListItem.Folder or perhaps open up SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Discart to have multiples like Movie sets? i.e. Listitem.Art.X.Discart

I know the latter might cause more work as you usually start X. props at 0 and work up but I can always look at renaming the cdartX.png files?

I'm starting to scan all my albums and have lots of multi discs so would be good to be able to show them at album level, I already had a solution for Artist level and now Songs with the new VARS.

Normally the discs would be in a sublevel of the album...

ARTIST
-------ALBUM
-----------------CD1
----------------------- disc.png
------------------------folder.jpg
-----------------CD2
------------------------disc.png
etc

For that structure the code is already prepared and I can have a peek if I can add this in:
SkinHelper.ListItem.X.Art.Discart and SkinHelper.ListItem.X.Art.Thumb
  • 229(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18