• 231(current)
Release skin helper service
I will provide a new version later today which will allow you to enter your own API key.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Marcel just headup...this isnt fixed, still missing Art in
Code:
http://localhost:52307/getartwork&title=$INFO[ListItem.Title]&type=discart,clearart,clearlogo
Discart,ClearArt,ClearLogo,CharacterArt
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.mo...s/issues/2

Edit:Fixed with latest version....tnx
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi Marcel,

Can you please give me some clarification on the color picker service?

From my understanding, the script writes three skin strings.
Code:
Skin.String(Color)
Skin.String(Color.base)
Skin.String(Color.name)

The button id 3011 will set the value of the color to None, color.name to None, color.base to empty.

The wiki states https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...olorpicker
"In your skin you can just use the skin string to color a control, example: $INFO[Skin.String(defaultLabelColor)]"

Initially i coded a variable and have 'highlight' in kodi's default.xml color folder as a fallback.
Code:
<variable name="HighlightColorVar">
    <value condition="!String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(Highlight.Color))">$INFO[Skin.String(Highlight.Color)]</value>
    <value>highlight</value>
</variable>

Then in a label;
Code:
<textcolor>$VAR[HighlightColorVar]</textcolor>

So if a user clicks 'none' the string is not empty but set to 'none'. Which is not the behavior i expected. (although i can see that being useful as a way of turning off elements of a skin using the color picker)

To make it work the variable 'Highlight.Color' must be changed to 'Highlight.Color.base'

A couple of questions;
- Is this the intended way i should be using this? (its not clear in the wiki about the skin string with the extra '.base' at the end)
- Is the value 'None' language dependent? (so if a user were to use french for example the value would be 'aucun' instead)
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2017-05-13, 16:35)marcelveldt Wrote: I will provide a new version later today which will allow you to enter your own API key.

Temporary fix or only solution for future skin helper service use?
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-13, 16:35)marcelveldt Wrote: I will provide a new version later today which will allow you to enter your own API key.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

In script.module.metadatautils ? That's right ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi guys

Does anyone know of best way to fetch all of rotten tomatoes ratings for all my movies.

Currently i am scrolling through my lists of movies one at a time to make skinhelper fetch the data, which is tedious.

Thanks
(2017-04-30, 15:14)Edworld Wrote: Don't know what this exactly means, but if you use XML instead of JSON you get all the rotten tomato ratings. Not sure if this is a permanent change and if it is something you can easily change in your code.

Hmm, it indeed seems that the xml response is still returning all the rotten tomatoes info while the json response only returns the RT rating.
Before I go changing the some code to adjust it it xml, I've first asked him if this is by design.
Hi Marcel,

Your script is awesome, thanks for your work. I'm trying to use some additional artwork for albums music (back cover and spine). I do that by putting back.jpg and spine.jpg in the album folder. The problem is that I'm unable to tell the mod the right path to those files. All the ListItem InfoLabels related to paths don't work for that. The only way to get it is by setting manually in a skin string the path where the music library is located. The issue is when you have more than one location for your music library. However, I have seem that your script has the option...

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)

...that returns the path that I need plus \extrafanart\ Would it be possible to have an option to return the same path but without the \extrafanart\ part?

Or maybe you know a better way to get the complete path in order to reach an image located in an album music folder when browsing?

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-05-19, 13:32)manfeed Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Your script is awesome, thanks for your work. I'm trying to use some additional artwork for albums music (back cover and spine). I do that by putting back.jpg and spine.jpg in the album folder. The problem is that I'm unable to tell the mod the right path to those files. All the ListItem InfoLabels related to paths don't work for that. The only way to get it is by setting manually in a skin string the path where the music library is located. The issue is when you have more than one location for your music library. However, I have seem that your script has the option...

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)

...that returns the path that I need plus \extrafanart\ Would it be possible to have an option to return the same path but without the \extrafanart\ part?

Or maybe you know a better way to get the complete path in order to reach an image located in an album music folder when browsing?

Thanks!
Not back.jpg...thumbback.jpg.
No need to set path for this, script find this .jpg in album folder and set as property(like for other art,...discart,poster,thumb)
Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ThumbBack)
Hi marcel,

Extrafanarts, clearlogos etc.. not working with widgets from template of Skin Shortcuts ?

Working without template.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-19, 18:56)Guilouz Wrote: Hi marcel,

Extrafanarts, clearlogos etc.. not working with widgets from template of Skin Shortcuts ?

Works fine for me with templates.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-05-20, 00:43)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-05-19, 18:56)Guilouz Wrote: Hi marcel,

Works fine for me with templates.

Yes, I just see, it's not working when widgets are from Skin Helper Service like : plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=random&amp;mediatype=artists&amp;reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreloadmusic)]

It's ok if I use playlist with random artists
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz - Clearlogo works fine for me with skinhelper random artists widget.

Make sure you are setting the SkinHelper.WidgetContainer property in Home.xml onload so skin helper knows what ID your widgets are:
Code:
<onload>SetProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,9001)</onload>
<onunload>ClearProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer)</onunload>
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-05-20, 03:54)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Guilouz - Clearlogo works fine for me with skinhelper random artists widget.

Make sure you are setting the SkinHelper.WidgetContainer property in Home.xml onload so skin helper knows what ID your widgets are:
Code:
<onload>SetProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,9001)</onload>
<onunload>ClearProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer)</onunload>

It's ok, it was an issue with Skin Helper DB. After delete and regeneration it's working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
This will be work for OMDB....but little error is in code for omdb.py, omdb own Api key not workingneed to add "self." line 56
Code:
params["apikey"] = self.api_key
  • 231(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18