• 235(current)
Release skin helper service
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2589597
need to remove simplecache.db
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi Marcel.

Using $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating)] for PVR recording items, can result in a lot of decimals.

Reported here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316260

I haven't experienced this though.

Maybe it's possible to reduce the decimals to 1, maybe 2?
simplecache.db keeps on re-appearing everytime I run kodi
and now not even $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Duration.Hours)] is working
I just became a patron on received my api key. It looks like I have to use a newer version of Skin Helper to utilize the key which seems to also mean using Kodi 17.x (I was still on Jarvis). So I installed Krypton and added my key but I am not seeing the MetaCritic or Rotten Tomatoes ratings in the Titan skin although I have them enabled. I tried deleting the simplecache.db with no luck too.
For those with issue on OMDB API key, it seems there is an issue in the addon code:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.mo...ls/pull/11

Just wait for it to be solve
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-06-11, 18:24)VikkiXavier Wrote: simplecache.db keeps on re-appearing everytime I run kodi

Off course, that's exactly what it's supposed to do

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
(2017-06-12, 00:32)Gracus Wrote: For those with issue on OMDB API key, it seems there is an issue in the addon code:

I'll merge the request and put up a new version tonight

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
(2017-06-12, 00:45)marcelveldt Wrote: I'll merge the request and put up a new version tonight
For radio addon new trend is for title with multiple Artist to use this "f/", "F/", "feat" can you add-change line 615 in musicartwork.py (script.module.metadatautils)
Code:
for splitter in ["ft.", "feat.", "feat", "featuring", "Ft.", "Feat.", "F.", "F/", "f/", "Featuring"]:
For better splitter (slash) their name.Without adding changes ,Artist have f at the end of name (Calvin Harris f, David Guetta f,Sia f) ,
and scraper can find name Sad

Calvin Harris f/Frank Ocean - slide
David Guetta f/Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj - Where Them Girls At
Sia f/Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-06-12, 21:28)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-06-12, 00:45)marcelveldt Wrote: I'll merge the request and put up a new version tonight
For radio addon new trend is for title with multiple Artist to use this "f/", can you add-change line 615 in musicartwork.py (script.module.metadatautils)
Code:
for splitter in ["ft.", "feat.", "feat", "featuring", "Ft.", "Feat.", "F.", "F/", "f/", "Featuring"]:
for better splitter (slash) their name.
Calvin Harris f/ Frank Ocean - slide
David Guetta f/ Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj - Where Them Girls At
I have noticed when using radio addons if multiple artists are used such as artist1/artist2 -song tile or artist1 & artist2 etc the artist logo stalls out as an error
and you must restart the station to get it back is there any way to ignore the various symbols / \ & to prevent this .
Hi Marcel,
Done a few a manual artwork searches for PVR listings over the last couple of days and I keep getting a Skin Helper Service Error when I attempt to do this. Kodi completely locks up and I have re-boot my machine each time. The odd thing is when I remove OMDB API key, I can then do manual searches for TV shows with no issue, but can't do any manual searches for movies for some reason.

Are you aware of this happening? Take it my log would help?
Where is log for Skin Helper actually located? I couldn't find it anywhere.....
my error
(2017-06-13, 02:56)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Marcel,
Done a few a manual artwork searches for PVR listings over the last couple of days and I keep getting a Skin Helper Service Error when I attempt to do this. Kodi completely locks up and I have re-boot my machine each time. The odd thing is when I remove OMDB API key, I can then do manual searches for TV shows with no issue, but can't do any manual searches for movies for some reason.

Are you aware of this happening? Take it my log would help?
Where is log for Skin Helper actually located? I couldn't find it anywhere.....

I have the same problem.

regards,
Can somebody tell me how Genre should be configured for TV shows and Movies for Pvr listings.

I am getting Genre's appearing for TV shows and Movies, but for some reason I'm also capturing 'Other / Unknown' as first genres in the list, which is what I get if I was just using the regular ListItem.Genre command.
(2017-06-12, 00:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-06-12, 00:32)Gracus Wrote: For those with issue on OMDB API key, it seems there is an issue in the addon code:

I'll merge the request and put up a new version tonight

I hope the new fix with the "Critic Consensus + Awards" will come out soon.
Thank you!
  • 235(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18