• 245(current)
Release skin helper service
I see but wich part of include.xml i have to change?

There are many xml rows about studio, do i have to change everytime i see the texture properties on studio?

I would like to change that in my view "Right List"

Thanks again
Hey Marcel,

Small issue:
The similar widget of the skin helper widgets scripts doesn't provide the ListItem.Overlay and ListItem.Property(unwatchedepisodes) value.

Edit:
And another one, but I'm not quite sure if this is related to your scripts. If I open the video info dialog right out of a widget, the cast thumbnails won't be displayed. But I guess this is a Kodi bug.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Hey my friend,

Latest version from git of Widget helper, make some troubles in my end:
https://pastebin.com/48anQvue
every time I going "over" the "TVShows" menu, that has a "in progresss" widget - I get an error...

can you take a look please? thanks

when going back to the previous version its seems ok (1.0.22)
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2017-08-12, 20:29)tomer953 Wrote: Hey my friend,

Latest version from git of Widget helper, make some troubles in my end:
https://pastebin.com/48anQvue
every time I going "over" the "TVShows" menu, that has a "in progresss" widget - I get an error...

can you take a look please? thanks

when going back to the previous version its seems ok (1.0.22)
You use old version of all Marcel script , module (I assume all are from Kodi Repo)
Now are actual version:
script.module.metadatautils version="1.0.15"
script.skin.helper.widgets version="1.0.33"
script.skin.helper.service version="1.1.22"

Add Marcel repo and update all part of this puzzle, all problem will be fixed Smile
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-07-30, 19:29)Solo0815 Wrote: @ marcel:
Please add "Player.Art.ChannelLogo" for actual playing "Recordings", so we can get the channellogo.
Is this already added? Wink
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ChannelLogo)]
is working for the ListItem. Please add something like
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ChannelLogo)]
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I noticed that Album art (cover and cdArt) get saved in my Custom Folder since the last update, I usally keep cdart.png and Album covers with my mp3's in one folder, not a big issue, but if it would be possible to save Album related Art in the Album folder (with the mp3s) and Artist related Art in the custom folder, I would be a happy Cow Tongue
also im wondering, what happend if i turn on both option, "save art to local files" and "save art to custom folder". I guess i will get all the art on both places?!
(2017-08-15, 21:20)meowmoo Wrote: I noticed that Album art (cover and cdArt) get saved in my Custom Folder since the last update, I usally keep cdart.png and Album covers with my mp3's in one folder, not a big issue, but if it would be possible to save Album related Art in the Album folder (with the mp3s) and Artist related Art in the custom folder, I would be a happy Cow Tongue
also im wondering, what happend if i turn on both option, "save art to local files" and "save art to custom folder". I guess i will get all the art on both places?!
This kind of mixed destination for art is something I am thinking about for Kodi music export. See https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2631934

Marcel we really do need to consider how much helper addon functionality I can simply be provided by core.
(2017-08-15, 21:20)meowmoo Wrote: I noticed that Album art (cover and cdArt) get saved in my Custom Folder since the last update, I usally keep cdart.png and Album covers with my mp3's in one folder, not a big issue, but if it would be possible to save Album related Art in the Album folder (with the mp3s) and Artist related Art in the custom folder, I would be a happy Cow Tongue
Save Art to custom art working perfect....
Save all Art in folder with your path, same as your music folder or new.
You dont need duplicate art file if you dont want, just set same path as your Music folder
Problem that you will have is name of Album......You will have one name for album , MB scraper will find different , and art for that album will in new folder.
I have album name
-My House Album Leaked [2015]
SHS find name for this album
-My House
Thumb, disc, thumbback and spine for that album will be download to new folder with name "My House".
My House Album Leaked [2015] folder stay in music folder without Art inside.

I set both places (folder and custom folder).
In custom folder download all Art (working as clock)
In folder SHS download missing Art for Artist...for Album dont working download.(if missing Art in folder)

I Play Radio stream a lot.....SHS download just art for 7 days about 3 GB.....
All art included....

@ DaveBlake
Iif I Download new Artist & Album SHS download all Art and info For Them.
Download "on fly" Album Art is missing in Kodi..It will be nice to Kodi have power to do this(if missing Art).
example:
only have song in folder music/One Republic

just play song in player....and SHS doo this

Now I can move song in New Album Folder and scrape again ....All art will be with song, in place for them Smile

Marcel doo great job for Music...hope you will have same progress Smile
(2017-08-16, 14:30)DaveBlake Wrote: Marcel we really do need to consider how much helper addon functionality I can simply be provided by core.

Indeed. Like we discussed the end goal is to have these features integrated in core instead of the skin helper workarounds.
Sorry guys, I'll be looking at the requests asap. My windows dev notebook now really crashed so I'm moving my dev environment to my Macbook.
Could someone possibly document what the vast skin helper service addon currently does for loading/saving music related art? It would be a great help, and I just don't have time to play around with it and read through the Python.

Marcel is busy, so am I, but any of you could help out in this way. A summary of the obvious would be fine.
     Is there any way I could change the skin.helper to show EPG images, for programs that are also in my language PT-br? That is, when you are not in English he looks in my language?

I know you did a great job with it (skin.helper) on the EPG. Can you help me with this?
   If you do not have how, how can I put the images one by one ......
With script.tv.show.next.aired version 7.0.1 all my series are set to ended. When I go out and back into my series some series seems fine and some are not. It's hit and miss it seems. With version 6.0.15 I don't have this. Also is the language in 6.0.15 all Dutch and in version 7.0.1 English.

See here the difference between the two versions.

(2017-08-16, 17:23)Angelinas Wrote: Download "on fly" Album Art is missing in Kodi..It will be nice to Kodi have power to do this(if missing Art).
example:
only have song in folder music/One Republic

just play song in player....and SHS doo this

Now I can move song in New Album Folder and scrape again ....All art will be with song, in place for them Smile

angelinas:

Trying to understand your naming convention. Why is it 31. All the right moves, when it is the second song of the album?
Hahahaaaa
That is my name for song, folder name for that album is "Top 40 UK" Song number for that album is 31.Doesent have connection with real album...its just number.Point is that SHS collect all art for artist and album in custom folder.
  • 245(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18