• 247(current)
Release skin helper service
Titan would be the best to test SHS, Madnox and AeonMQ also use it pretty heavy
(2017-08-24, 01:12)pmennen Wrote:
(2017-08-23, 23:57)Guilouz Wrote: Yes, you are in list, so in container, so you can't use Skin Helper property here.
Wow, that's surprising. It seems like these lists are precisely where these skin helper properties would be most useful.

Unfortunately it is a Kodi limitation (not a limitation of the script per se). Kodi prevents accessing window properties from inside itemlayout/focusedlayout.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I have a question about pvr_art_splittitlechar and pvr_art_stripchars in the settings:
pvr_art_splittitlechar
Code:
| ( ; :
there are "spaces" between every character. Is this normal? Is the name of a show cut off e.g. after a space and a colon or e.g. after a space and a "("?

And if I read it correctly these characters are removed:
Code:
\*|,|(|)|:|;|\"|`|_new|new_|.|\'

which one comes first? removing or cutting off
I have the problem, that recordings with a ":" in the name doesn't get scraped by SHS ...
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Code:
for splitchar in splitters:
            title = title.split(splitchar)[0]
        # replace common chars and words
        title = re.sub(self._mutils.addon.getSetting("pvr_art_replace_by_space").decode("utf-8"), ' ', title)
        title = re.sub(self._mutils.addon.getSetting("pvr_art_stripchars").decode("utf-8"), '', title)
        title = title.strip()
return title
First your code is for title search, ..most movies for set have:
same name:episode name (Avangers:Age of Ultron)
With your settings script will look just name Avangers. Script split your title and use just first part....

Next step in your case is replacing this character with space....
"Avangers" dont have character for replacing....
Resultats for this PVR will no good.

This is mine...I remove ":".
Try just this in settings.xml
Code:
<setting id="pvr_art_splittitlechar">( | ;</setting>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thx
will try this and report back
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-08-21, 19:46)Angelinas Wrote: @ DaveBlake
Shs script don have configuration menu but modul for this part have Alot of settings

with radio button you can set
-chose looking path (folder or custom folder)
-folder to your music
-custom foldder (just for Art)
-scraper for looking of info
-scraper for Art

What is the benefit of downloading to your music folder and custom folder? why just not custom folder?

TIA
Script download missing Art in folder (Music file folder)
Custom Art is for All art.....I use Radio Addon and dont want to mess up library and Addon Art.
Custom folder is smb:// on network drive and this folder use two different Raspi (no need to download twice same art)
SHS load faster from custom folder then direct from MusicBr.. or fanart,,,
Where does SHS pull music artwork from? Just wondering as it's starting to pull incorrect artwork for me and it also seems to be ignoring folder.jpg as well i.e. even though it exists it is starting to overwrite it and sometimes with the incorrect image.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Neither SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.MC nor SkinHelper.ListItem.MetaCritic.Rating is returning any metadata. Is it happening for everyone else?
(2017-08-27, 20:56)VikkiXavier Wrote: Neither SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.MC nor SkinHelper.ListItem.MetaCritic.Rating is returning any metadata. Is it happening for everyone else?
Code:
For the retrieval of metadata several API's are used (like omdbapi, fanart.tv tmdb) The requests to these api's are rate-limited and cached by this addon to not overload those free, great services. The addon settings will contain options for users to enter their personal/payed API-key to enable all features of the API and remove the rate limiter.
(2017-07-20, 17:02)Angelinas Wrote: Image
RottenTomatoes.Consensus want work for you Smile

Angelinas, how were you able to view the RottenTomatoes Critic Consensus?
(2017-08-27, 22:25)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-08-27, 20:56)VikkiXavier Wrote: Neither SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.MC nor SkinHelper.ListItem.MetaCritic.Rating is returning any metadata. Is it happening for everyone else?
Code:
For the retrieval of metadata several API's are used (like omdbapi, fanart.tv tmdb) The requests to these api's are rate-limited and cached by this addon to not overload those free, great services. The addon settings will contain options for users to enter their personal/payed API-key to enable all features of the API and remove the rate limiter.

As you can see, I have entered my personal API-key. But still no impact. Metacritic, RT rating, Awards are not working! :'( Please help

And also, do I need a fanart.tv API-key for artwork downloader to work, because it is not working.
(2017-08-28, 04:39)hackademic Wrote:
(2017-07-20, 17:02)Angelinas Wrote: Image
RottenTomatoes.Consensus want work for you Smile

Angelinas, how were you able to view the RottenTomatoes Critic Consensus?

Hi , i am also interested about that Big Grin.

Plus, seems that everytime i do the "party mode" music, it runs music but in black screen

Code:
ERROR: Control 604 in window 15600 has been asked to focus, but it can't

after i click "back" it returns to display everything, but after a couple of songs kodi is crashing.

By the log i can tell there is just errors about downloading extrafanart (wich i don't have)
in my music folder, that has this structure:

-MP3 Folder
- Artist Folder
- Album Folder

I don't have many artworks (and i love that SHS can download it)
This is the log i have before crashing (kodi.log):

Code:
WARNING: SMBFile::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://USERNAME:PASSWORD@myserver/MP3/Jasmine%20Thompson/extrafanart/fanart4.jpg
ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting Jennifer Hudson/extrafanart

For the record was listening to Jasmin Thompson and SHS was actually downloading those files
right before crashing.

Is there something wrong that i m doing?
Or should i post this to the Aeon MQ 7 Mod skin topic?

I m using 17.4 krypton version with Aeon MQ 7 Mod skin.

Thanks in advantage.
(2017-08-28, 06:46)VikkiXavier Wrote: As you can see, I have entered my personal API-key. But still no impact. Metacritic, RT rating, Awards are not working! :'( Please help
Need to have TMDB ApiKey...that is main serch modul...without this Api...your movies doesent have content_type its importemt for work of module OMDB.py
for content_type (movie , seson or episode)...i think....try to add ApiKey for tmdb,& remove your simplecache.db too see are OMDB work for you.
(2017-08-28, 11:34)nikeb Wrote: Plus, seems that everytime i do the "party mode" music, it runs music but in black screen

Code:
ERROR: Control 604 in window 15600 has been asked to focus, but it can't

after i click "back" it returns to display everything, but after a couple of songs kodi is crashing.
Problem is skin related ...that is custom window - customNextTracks.xml and use old windows name...need fix
Code:
<onright>ActivateWindow(musicosd)</onright>

(2017-08-28, 11:34)nikeb Wrote: By the log i can tell there is just errors about downloading extrafanart (wich i don't have)
in my music folder, that has this structure:

-MP3 Folder
- Artist Folder
- Album Folder

I don't have many artworks (and i love that SHS can download it)
This is the log i have before crashing (kodi.log):

Code:
WARNING: SMBFile::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://USERNAME:PASSWORD@myserver/MP3/Jasmine%20Thompson/extrafanart/fanart4.jpg
ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting Jennifer Hudson/extrafanart

For the record was listening to Jasmin Thompson and SHS was actually downloading those files
right before crashing.
You need to alow writing on your smb:// now you have only reading...
  • 247(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18