• 255(current)
Release skin helper service
SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Fresh & SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rotten does not work.
(2017-09-27, 08:46)VikkiXavier Wrote: SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Fresh & SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes.Rotten does not work.
These haven't worked for a long time. iirc they are no longer provided by omdbapi so there is no source for them unless someone has the $60K or so necessary for a rottentomatoes API key.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@marcelveldt - Posted an issue on skin helper backup some months ago about it not backing up and restoring skin shortcuts setup -- seems the issue is still there, and have had a few reports from other users about it not working. I couldn't see anything useful in the log, but I can get you one if you would like (not sure if I need to turn some other add-on debugging on somewhere?)

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...p/issues/8

EDIT: Btw, looking at the backup zip it looks like the skinshortcuts settings are saved, but they aren't restored when using the restore function.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmonkey - can u answer this q for me please?

Is there a way to save the metacritic ratings/ revenue/ budget details so that I dont have to wait for the info to load everytime I run kodi?
Hi Marcel,

I'm just posting it here too, because I dunno if you track the issues on GitHub:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...issues/108

Quote:Hey Marcel,
This function seems to be broken.
In my case I'm calling it with:
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setkodisetting,setting=videolibrary.tvshowsselectfirstunwatcheditem,value=2)</onclick>

But nothing is going to be changed and the log throws an error
Quote:13:35:53.934 T:1344 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> MainModule called with parameters: {'action': 'setkodisetting', 'setting': 'videolibrary.tvshowsselectfirstunwatcheditem', 'value': '2'}
13:35:53.934 T:1344 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> {"error":{"code":-32602,"message":"Invalid params."},"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}
13:35:53.934 T:1344 DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> {'params': {'setting': 'videolibrary.tvshowsselectfirstunwatcheditem', 'value': '"2"'}, 'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'method': 'Settings.SetSettingValue', 'id': 1}
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Hi Marcel,

I'm scraping art for the tvshow "Me, Myself & I" and I'm not getting any art from tvdb for this show for some reason. I am getting art for this show from other sites. And my other tvshows are scraping tvdb just fine. I'm not sure what is happening? Thanks.
Hi,

using the script with OMDb and TMDb API. I get budget, revenue, rotten tomatoes rating and metacritis all shown correctly.
'Awards' still don't seem to work. Am I something missing or is this feature gone for now?
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2017-10-09, 11:59)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

using the script with OMDb and TMDb API. I get budget, revenue, rotten tomatoes rating and metacritis all shown correctly.
'Awards' still don't seem to work. Am I something missing or is this feature gone for now?

Awards work for me.
Awards work for me as well.

You dont missing...but Mike use old code.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...o.xml#L466
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoesAwards)]
need change in to

Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Awards)]
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-10-09, 16:28)Angelinas Wrote:

You dont missing...but Mike use old code.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...o.xml#L466
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoesAwards)]
need change in to

Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Awards)]

Thanks a lot man!
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2016-11-29, 16:39)marcelveldt Wrote: If an exiting thumb esists in the Kodi database, that entry is always prefered. If you enable to grab artwork from local folders (in the addon settings) it will use that data. Only if there are no images locally and if it's enabled it will use the scraper to get the images.
You can check whatever it collected if you press the contextmenu. Also note that I fixed a bug yesterday where the local image was never getting overwritten by the selected image. And another note is that the Kodi image system can sometimes confuse you if the same filename is replaced by another image.

It maybe sounds crazy but using the online sources (not saving locally) works best. The image is in that case also cached locally so it really doesn't matter.

I am having a problem that for some shows I have content in an /extrafanart folder.

It never loads the images in this folder.

I noticed in the above post it was stated that for it to do this I must select the option "to grab artwork from local folders (in the addon settings) " I do not see this option anywhere. Where should it be? (When I look at the Skin Helper Service Addon it does not give me an option to configure anything, using version 1.1.23)
(2017-09-25, 13:14)heula Wrote:
(2017-09-24, 22:09)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-09-21, 22:03)heula Wrote: No, it is not displayed fine at all. Manually or automaticly.
I have series recordings and I just want the widget to search in the folder with the name of the recordings that have included my own poster or folder.jpg. I don't get this to work and the pvr widget keeps showing black thumbs most of the time.

Open the settings for Sin Helper Widgets add-on and make sure that artwork retrieval is enabled for the per widgets.

That was already enabled.
When I set "Download artwork to my custom folder" and I replace the downloaded images with my own images should the PVR widget pick up the replaced images the next time or not. Or does it download and overwrite the existing images in the custom folders?

I found out that when I add my own images to the custom folders that were automaticly generated in my custom folder only become visible when I delete the simplecache database and let it rebuild the next time I open Kodi. Is there a way that this database updates itself with the new added images or do I need to delete it everytime new images are added?
Is it possible to get the no.of critics from metacritic.com?
yes.... but need Marcel to include info from this Api (with permision of owner ) Smile
http://api.marcalencc.com/metacritic/mov...ider-man-2
This is basic info , Api have more but need Api Key
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 255(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18